• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Trial Set to Start on Charges Smollett Faked Racist Attack

IML Gear Cream!
he will get probation.

Down below, I will copy and paste part of a story I was reading earlier. I was hoping Smollett would do some time, but I also doubt it.

Terri Austin, host and legal analyst on the Law & Crime Network, does not believe Smollett will serve time.
“I think he will probably pay some money, as far as the authorities wasting time doing this investigation,” Austin said on “Dan Abrams Live” on Tuesday. “Maybe he’ll go on probation. Maybe he’ll do community service.”

David J Harris Jr. on the Smollett verdict: "I think Jussie is going to sleep well tonight knowing that his attacker has been convicted..."

The special prosecutor in the Jussie Smollett case now wants permission to release relevant grand jury evidence relating to Kim Foxx and others.
He says that "the interests of justice" require public release of his report.
A hearing is scheduled for Monday morning.
Perhaps more to come in this story. 👀

The special prosecutor in the Jussie Smollett case now wants permission to release relevant grand jury evidence relating to Kim Foxx and others.
He says that "the interests of justice" require public release of his report.
A hearing is scheduled for Monday morning.
Perhaps more to come in this story. 👀

Good expose that corrupt bitch.

Get Shredded!
Juicy is sentenced today.

Jail or not?..He's still denying it happened 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

GYMnTONIC;1976275 said:
Juicy is sentenced today.

Jail or not?..He's still denying it happened

He is black so a slap on the wrist , they gotta make things right for all the racism the white man has caused and everything else “the white man has done”

the sentence should be proportionate to how time and money it cost the legal system that got wasted on this fraud

j2048b;1976280 said:
He is black so a slap on the wrist , they gotta make things right for all the racism the white man has caused and everything else “the white man has done”

Wouldn’t surprise me unfortunately. I just read a story the other day about the 27 yo black Dunkin’ Donuts employee who assaulted and murdered a 77 yo white man and all he got was 2 years house arrest and community service.
Racism in this country is outta control.

This guy is such a dirt bag… and I hate being that way. But he he really is. Not to mention the time and money he wasted the city of Chicago and what he did publicly to the nation. I’m not sure what he had going on in his life that he thought that was a good idea but I hope he fixes it. Because he obviously suffers from severe mental health issues. Perhaps he can sort that out in a jail cell… 2 years would be a good verdict IMHO

TheOldJJdigs2;1976381 said:
This guy is such a dirt bag… and I hate being that way. But he he really is. Not to mention the time and money he wasted the city of Chicago and what he did publicly to the nation. I’m not sure what he had going on in his life that he thought that was a good idea but I hope he fixes it. Because he obviously suffers from severe mental health issues. Perhaps he can sort that out in a jail cell… 2 years would be a good verdict IMHO

i hope he hangs himself...

He'll get a slap on the wrist or ass fucked in prison. Either way he will be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Rot-Iron66;1976384 said:

Again?? LOL

tommygunz;1976396 said:
He'll get a slap on the wrist or ass fucked in prison. Either way he will be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

Again?? LOL

Best post I've ever seen Tommy make

A++ sir. You made me laugh🤣

IML Gear Cream!
Rot-Iron66;1976384 said:

I heard that was to be the original conclusion of his whole absurd pretense, but the idiots he hired didn't know how to tie a noose. Pfft... Who doesn't know how to tie a noose ?

Fake fucking media...

Angry judge?

He was facing 5 years and got less then 4 months...

Angry judge. Lmfao. Hate the media here

Fake ass bullshit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220310-213422.png
    Screenshot_20220310-213422.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 31
150 days in jail
30 months probation
$120k restitution to City of Chicago
$25k fine

He will serve way less then 150 days I’d any time at all. Chicago will serve him like a king even if he did the time

tommygunz;1976396 said:
he'll get a slap on the wrist or ass fucked in prison. Either way he will be happy.

- - - updated - - -

again?? Lol

bwhahaha haha!!

You know who I'd rather see get time then even Juicy.

Kim Foxx

F.Scott said it best...
"Laws are for the Poor"
Z...

This is the Problem...
When they know they won't be punished,what's stopping them...??
Now..Hang that MoFo..and start the Re-form..I'll bring the rope..
Z...

Back