• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Proviron source?

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys.
Looking for a proviron source, domestic. My usual go-to's are out, don't have any.
Any help is much appreciated.

Whats up guys.
Looking for a proviron source, domestic. My usual go-to's are out, don't have any.
Bro check out our HPLC thread my proviron report is in there slightly overdosed

I am in the same boat. All three of my sources have been out for couple of months now.

Proviron at 25mg split dose during HRT , 50mg-100 on a cycle split 3x is what I like. I prefer tablets that are scored and tightly compressed.

Max

My guys are using GearChurchs. They have also used Juicepals liquids too with success.

Jpal and GC communication says possibly couple of more weeks. I can wait.

Get Shredded!
I'd go darknet.

Bro i went on there to look around and seen some crazy chit. Most scams but i did find a good connect for Z’s and V’s
Just do your research as on anything and common sense you can seek out the right source for your needs.

Last edited:
Drugs Gear ZHPC, Belgas, Alpha and Magnum are all solid. Steroidify has Ultima Pharma from India and their provi is a decent price.

Gear church is back in stock.

Funny thing I used to buy my proviron off eBay in 2000?

Schering too. I think I paid like $25 shipped a bottle. Absolute 🔥🔥🔥

I recall seeing marijuana for sale on eBay in the early days.

I also.bought winny tabs off eBay regularly blended w vitamin c and B-12. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hell yea buddy, placed the order with SB. You guys are solid. I am at the tail end of my proviron reserves I got from you guys a while back, so timing is perfect.
Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Whats up guys.
You can always give PSL a look. Quality you can count on.

Hell yea buddy, placed the order with SB. You guys are solid. I am at the tail end of my proviron reserves I got from you guys a while back, so timing is perfect.
Much appreciated.
. Hey bro I am looking at SB for proviron, Is there a minimum order amount? I just need one bottle of proviron

Should try SB

Hey bro have u tried SB proviron? Is it good quality? Thank you
No haven't tried them..yet. However maybe I will give them a try myself.

Back