• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is the best steroid to lose weight you ever used?

rawsandgh

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What are the benefits of using steroids for losing weight?
Anabolic steroids are mainly used to build muscle. However, this can only be achieved
by increasing the amount of fat the body burns. Also, the less fat in body, the lighter your weight.

Steroids can promote the presence of red blood cells in the body, thereby ensuring that organs receive additional oxygen and nutrients. This combination can not only help improve energy and physical strength, but also enhance strength. This is important because the more weight lift, the more calories burn. And, the more calories burn, the more weight lose.

Steroids can increase the rate of metabolism, thereby promoting a higher rate of fat loss.

Then What kind of steroid ones lose weight you ever used and which one will you recommend?

It shouldn't take much, just a well balanced plan with the diet anabolics, and training. The AAS will help nutrient partitioning into the lean compartments so can actually accrue lean mass while shedding fat at least in a recomp with mild calorie reduction and high protein intake as a proportion of macros. A good combo is test and primobolan on a 1:1 ratio on average.

The type of gear is largely unimportant. I just raise my dose as I lower cals.

Shit, tell that to dnp.

You can literally kill yourself using it with a bad diet. Weight loss 100% sir.

lol.... DNP ain't aas though. It is however a pesticide/herbacide...so it is indeed designed to kill things. "Works as advertised."

Shit, tell that to dnp.

You can literally kill yourself using it with a bad diet. Weight loss 100% sir.
Thats true. You can also take enough T3 and get thyroid Storm. You’ll be a shredded corpse no matter what you eat. What bodybuilder was it that got overdosed T3 from a RC company years ago?

Thats true. You can also take enough T3 and get thyroid Storm. You’ll be a shredded corpse no matter what you eat. What bodybuilder was it that got overdosed T3 from a RC company years ago?
Ahhhh yes, can't forget the t3.

My wife had Graves disease. It is basically an extremely over active thyroid and hers was caused by thyroid cancer.

There are tons of side effects like decreased bone density, hair loss, organ issues and the BEST one, bug eyes.

Your eyes can LITERALLY pop the fuck out of the sockets. That's hot.

lol.... DNP ain't aas though. It is however a pesticide/herbacide...so it is indeed designed to kill things. "Works as advertised."

DNP is not recommended. It’s dangerous and damaging the body if not correct use.

IML Gear Cream!
Dnp may not be recommended but dam it works. That being said you can cut on any ass. After tearing a pec and bicep and letting my diet go to shit earlier this year. I jumped back on test and deca cleaned my diet up and reduced carbs and lost 20lbs. No bullshit deca bloats and holding about of water. It's all about diet.

I like intermittent fasting. I eat lunch and dinner, super high protein only. Carnivore diet.

Inject HGH in the am and go to the gym and do fasted workout and cardio. Eat a nice healthy lunch and dinner.

Do that for a few months and you can shed anything at all

I have to go with INJ SR9009 for one of my favorites for fat loss. I like it in transdermal form with RAD140 and GW-501516. That will give you endless endurance and cardio and therefore if you are looking to lose bodyfat, it's magical

I even sell it on my store, it can be tricky to find.

https://stores.gymntonic.com/sr9009-in-oil-base-by-ma-research/

DNP of course ,nothing can compare. I don't let my clients use that. I won't help them if they do. Way too high risk margins for error and serious side effects.

DNP is poison and for lazy fucks that won't commit to a real diet or training program.

Drugs are overrated.

Maybe Mast P and Winstrol is good choice for some guys from the experience

What are the benefits of using steroids for losing weight?
Anabolic steroids are mainly used to build muscle. However, this can only be achieved
by increasing the amount of fat the body burns. Also, the less fat in body, the lighter your weight.

Steroids can promote the presence of red blood cells in the body, thereby ensuring that organs receive additional oxygen and nutrients. This combination can not only help improve energy and physical strength, but also enhance strength. This is important because the more weight lift, the more calories burn. And, the more calories burn, the more weight lose.

Steroids can increase the rate of metabolism, thereby promoting a higher rate of fat loss.

Then What kind of steroid ones lose weight you ever used and which one will you recommend?
If you are looking to lose weight, I would advise focusing on a healthy and balanced diet, regular exercise, and consulting with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian who can provide you with personalized guidance

Libby

Diet, diet, diet. And then there is dnp. Wonder how I didn't die in my mid twenties running 800 mg of dnp a day and going to the clubs and getting shit faced drunk on Friday and Saturday nights. Of course looking back now it's obvious of why my success rate of scoring was hindered greatly on looking like I just stepped out of a swimming pool.

Diet, diet, diet. And then there is dnp. Wonder how I didn't die in my mid twenties running 800 mg of dnp a day and going to the clubs and getting shit faced drunk on Friday and Saturday nights. Of course looking back now it's obvious of why my success rate of scoring was hindered greatly on looking like I just stepped out of a swimming pool.
DNP and getting Shitfaced. Best base for losing weight. :ROFLMAO:

Damn man.... I did 500mg of Dinitros crystal DNP yrs ago and It lit me up like a firefly.
Jizz turned yellow and I stopped... never again.

Yeah dnp back then was way stronger. What I did was wreckless and irresponsible back then but I was young stupid and thought I was bullet proof. I don't use dnp anymore because I can't really control the carb cravings on it. When I was younger it didn't matter. I do think it's a dangerous compound but nowhere near as dangerous as people make it out to be. Most people just parrot that it's poison and it will kill you and most of them have never even used it. Then most people can't handle it and say it's the worst side effects ever they had to stop. No shit it's dnp your going to be hot and sweat and be miserable. There is no way around it. And lastly I find it completely ridiculous when people say that it's for lazy people that don't know how to diet. OK so why are you taking test and other anabolics?

Yeah dnp work great. I ran it a couple times and the fat loss was impressive. I don't think I would do it again since I have gotten older. I just isn't worth being that hot and miserable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back