• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardio...Who's Doing it Over 40..???

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't think it's important or it takes away mass...it hurts my knees or don't have the Time..

All nice excuses..But
The Benifits above 40...45..and 50..are essential to long life...

If I am unable to do any...within a month my markers climb fast..
Just reviewed labs from the last two years..thanks Covid...but not eating properly and not able to stay on a solid routine with the gym...the numbers don't lie..

For Me...
What works is a low to moderate lifting routine with light cardio 2 to 3 times a wk...not only improves my numbers but state of mind and confidence...and with what's ahead..I need all I can get..

I started around 31 getting serious about it all,with 2 small kids to raise on my own..Always stayed on the safe side..Started at 125lbs...Yeah I know(didn't know shit)..not much better now..Eat healthy and trained as life could allow..at 50...very stout..solid about 188-195..with a 32in waist..
Then the rug got pulled....

So,it happens..we get some curve balls...
Cardio has put yrs back on my life...
And it just might for You...

I guess I can say its cardio, but we go for a walk every day, takes an hour, and that is walking fast, we walk the dog and he makes us keep up, he's on a mission.
Its a very hilly, 1-hour course, certain parts of it, breathing rather heavily.

Getting shitty and cold out now so will ump back to carsio inside now (treadmill and bike) which I only bought to use in the winter.

56 and I do at least one hour 7 days a week. Love cardio

At 52 I do cardio every day, I enjoy the revolving stair steps. It’s a great warm up too. It’s always more fun when there is a hottie next or in front of me!

I’m 42. I do cardio at least 5 days a week, sometimes twice a day. Stationary bike or 45 minute walk. The walk is pretty intense because I have to keep up with my wife! Cardio doesn’t hurt my gains and actually helps me squeeze out extra reps.

44 and I do ZERO cardio. Only cardio I do is lifting intensely. High reps, moderate weight, barely a minute between sets. 40-50 minutes 5 times week.

42 and I walk my dog daily..maybe 15 mins along with treadmill walking, adjusting incline and speed, also for 15 mins 3x/wk

47, cardio is done daily. Currently doing 10 hours total a week. 6 of the 10 is an hour fasted Mon-Sat.

IML Gear Cream!
46 I walk my dog but planning on going back to the gym this week.

But if you have bad knees try the elipitical or recumbant bike

At 62 I pedal my stationary bike for 20 minutes 3x a week...in the summer I also do 45 minutes of walking daily...

Nice... that's doing what needs to be done..

Currently doing 3 miles 4 times a week jog on the treadmill. 11 min miles...

I have to say I noticed that I don’t get out of breathe during sex anymore like I used to. Felt like I was going to have a fucking heart attack.

Hopefully my body can hold up at 51 years old.

I like it but I also hate it.

Cardio doesn’t have much benefit at 1 min intervals though….

Just wait. Age + aas = longest sex sessions ever

It had been almost a week and it still took me 45 mins to nut last night. 45 mins of action....not kissing under the mistletoe and foreplay. God help her when I'm on tren.

55 I do it on my off days . But do miss some here and there . I only use the bike it's easy on the knees

Get Shredded!

It had been almost a week and it still took me 45 mins to nut last night. 45 mins of action....not kissing under the mistletoe and foreplay. God help her when I'm on tren.

Sometimes at my age I can still get two nuts in one session . I never times it myself

Sometimes at my age I can still get two nuts in one session . I never times it myself

I need a nap between rounds any more. And maybe a snack. The only reason I knew what time it was last night was because it was late and I'd glanced at the clock before (and after). That's when you tell yourself things like "You're not 18 any more, you *can't* stay up all night long fucking. Hurry up."

baylor-baste.gif

Multi looks forward to spring..time change..that Saturday night it's on at 1:50am...so he can get in an hour and 11mins. in on that kitty.

This is motivating… I clearly don’t do enough cardio compared to this audience. 53 and ride the bike couple times a week (+sex).

I do laps around one of the softball fields across from me... pull ups and chin ups at opposite ends each lap. I shoot for 70-100 ( trying to beat my time each session) and then 80-100 pushups superset with 100 band pull aparts when I walk in. Trying to do this on my off days 3 times a week...but I'm fiddy also so it takes a lot out mentally as well as physically

you still mess with tren bro? Holy crazy Batman!!

I got a bunch of vials that I’ll probably never touch again if you want them. I might keep one or two just in case I grow a set of balls and decide “one last hoo-rah” but….

My relationship with the wife, kids and myself is much healthier since I stopped that shit. How do you guys not get fired at work when you are balls deep on a tren run?

Anyone else feel weaker when doing cardio?

Since I stepped up my cardio I have noticed a nice dip in my strength.

Zapping my strength maybe. Idk for sure.

you still mess with tren bro? Holy crazy Batman!!

I got a bunch of vials that I’ll probably never touch again if you want them. I might keep one or two just in case I grow a set of balls and decide “one last hoo-rah” but….

My relationship with the wife, kids and myself is much healthier since I stopped that shit. How do you guys not get fired at work when you are balls deep on a tren run?

Only got my toes wet with the stuff but I felt like I could control the rage for the most part. Only had one comment about my personality changing the entire time, and that wasn’t from my wife surprisingly. It was my mom and she said I’m so edgy lately and not happy…I was internalizing a lot of rage at times but honestly for the most part felt pretty content on it. Maybe that will change with subsequent cycles, as I’ve heard tren is 100% unpredictable….

Back