• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardio...Who's Doing it Over 40..???

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone else feel weaker when doing cardio?

Since I stepped up my cardio I have noticed a nice dip in my strength.

Zapping my strength maybe. Idk for sure.

I feel that too but for me without some cardio my body can't regulate blood sugar and control A1C..and I hate taking tons of pills..The Natural way is the Best way for me..It is a trade off but at some point,you have to decide what's more important..

Fasted cardio 5 days a week im 40 gotta cut that weight is my reason not much cardio while running a cycle though especially when bulking.

I row 5-6 days a week I love it. Put on some Death Core and GO!!! LOL

I'm 48 and I'm getting back into cardio. using the elliptical for the low impact aspect.

I have a 10 yr old knee replacement and two hips in line next
I get winded putting my underpants on :(

I have a 10 yr old knee replacement and two hips in line next
I get winded putting my underpants on :(

Thats sucks. A buddy of mine just had a hip replacement and hes only 40. He’s recovering well though, I saw him at the gym the other day, obviously he was training upper body but still I was a very surprised since he just had the surgery a month ago.

Thats sucks. A buddy of mine just had a hip replacement and hes only 40. He’s recovering well though, I saw him at the gym the other day, obviously he was training upper body but still I was a very surprised since he just had the surgery a month ago.

What you just described is how to do it..Get back on your feet ASAP.. especially after 50..

Get Shredded!

The thing about joint replacement is they need to be taken care of to last as long as possible because revision surgery is limited and the outcome isn’t as good as the first replacement. I gave up all impact activities after my knee replacement and that was tough to admit I had to do because I was a runner and enjoyed it. I, like your friend was back in the gym fast doing upper body as well. Couple years ago I was diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis and some of my joints have been on steady decline since. It’s painful to even walk some days but I force my way through it and can enjoy the bike on good days but I still have pain. I liken it to ongoing DOMS. I’m not making an excuse, but it really is discouraging some days.

Hell I'm just glad to have you back in the Mix..
Tommy is ONE of the old Greats..
Z...

L you from UG..??

I wouldn't say I'm from there. I checked it out. Let's just say it's an entirely different world over there. I'm no professional nor am I hip to everything in this life. However, I've been in it for over 25 years and have learned a little along the way. By reading and experimenting. And, well, its dangerous over there. Especially for a newcomer.

I’m 43 and try to do a little bit of cardio every time I’m working out, elliptical for low impact or rowing machine and sprints if I want go all out.

The thing about joint replacement is they need to be taken care of to last as long as possible because revision surgery is limited and the outcome isn’t as good as the first replacement. I gave up all impact activities after my knee replacement and that was tough to admit I had to do because I was a runner and enjoyed it. I, like your friend was back in the gym fast doing upper body as well. Couple years ago I was diagnosed with Psoriatic arthritis and some of my joints have been on steady decline since. It’s painful to even walk some days but I force my way through it and can enjoy the bike on good days but I still have pain. I liken it to ongoing DOMS. I’m not making an excuse, but it really is discouraging some days.

Damn. Brother. That’s sucks…. I have empathy cause I have an ankle with no cartilage and my daily pain would put some mofos down lol so I feel where you’re coming from

I hope the bear did you TG and don’t be such a stranger in here

I’m starting back on a couple weeks healing from rotator cuff and bicep tendon surgery since September I’m gonna start out using Test E/NPP/Primo and see how that works I’ve never used that mix before so I’m gonna try and see what happens anyone else ever uses this mix and what did you experience with it that’s in advance??

What are the doses brother?
I have a soft spot for primo, you just have to use a fair amount to get the best results. I used to buy amps from WP, big true! But some of the best I ever had was from AY. She sold me like 20 vials at cost, I pinned the bejesus out of that stuff. You’ll like the synergy between it and NPP. I usually tried to work some Var in with it. Was nice and dry, good cutting results with it.
I miss short esters.

What are the doses brother?
I have a soft spot for primo, you just have to use a fair amount to get the best results. I used to buy amps from WP, big true! But some of the best I ever had was from AY. She sold me like 20 vials at cost, I pinned the bejesus out of that stuff. You’ll like the synergy between it and NPP. I usually tried to work some Var in with it. Was nice and dry, good cutting results with it.
I miss short esters.

Well I’m gonna use Test E 400mg/NPP 400mg/ Primo 600mg is what my plans are right now

Absolutely on the cardio. Better cardio better all around performance. No brainer

52. I do fasted cardio 3-4 times a week. I have to to keep the weigh off. I like to eat and drink a lot.lol

57. Do it 3x a week for 30 minutes and on either stationary bike or on stair master (66-86spm).

Did you pin the Primo 3 times a week,and what kind of results did you have with the NPP?

Yes primo was something like MWF, if i remember correctly so was the NPP and test P
NPP was more like a lighter tren than like a deca

I’m interested in this too. Never tried and also want to add to a test/deca or Npp cycle. Damn expensive, especially at 600/w

I’m interested in this too. Never tried and also want to add to a test/deca or Npp cycle. Damn expensive, especially at 600/w

Yes I’ve ran Test/NPP/Masteron a bunch,and I’ve ran Test/Primo/Anavar alot to with great results ,i just wanted to run something different for a change and see how it done as a stack maybe it will I’ll keep you informed man

cycling 2-3 times a week for a couple hours. stationary cardio I'm bored after 5 mins and stop.

Just started back last week doing 30 minutes at 120bpm on a recumbent bike right after morning piss. I’m 58 and recently had a high cholesterol blood result. Hoping this helps drop it a bit.

Last edited:
Just started back last week doing 30 minutes at 120bpm on a recumbent bike right after morning piss. I’m 58 and recently had a high cholesterol blood result. Hoping this helps drop it a bit.

For Me
A little cleaner eating(when I can eat)
And a little cardio(20-30 mins 3x wk)
And things start to get on the"Normal"

I'm right behind you..56 this April
Keep up the good Work..
Z...

Back