• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many here have had Covid?

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Curious how many here have personally had covid?

How many days were you sick?

Did you use any meds?

3 days with covid one day actually sick with symptoms way less than the actual flu. Very weak imo

I had it. Only reason I knew was because I lost my taste. Tested positive for a week. Wife, baby grandma, ant got it as well. Same week. All beat it with in a week.

For medicine I took a gram of test, lol.
Took nothing. I think maybe a little DayQuil.

had it a year ago. lasted longer than usual cold and was a little worse. took nothing

Got it a while back...I posted about it...
2 days on 1 good then bad 2 more days...Done...

I am 55yr ,with NHL,abdominal problems and bad neck nerve damage...and beat it...
Used Tylenol and ibuprofen,bad fever and sweats.. worst kind of flu ever,but couple of days of Hell...I am used to that

BTW....not taking any kind of Vax...
They will have to hold my dead arm down to inject..!!!

Like 99.9% of the planet, I beat the feared and dreaded RONA (flu bug) when it first came around.
Havent gotten a sniffle since (immunity) and I go to the gym and put my body/face on benches, grab every barbell/dumbbell/machine, etc.
For people to be afraid of this is comic gold. MSM and Libturdz got you brainwashed.

My lady tested positive for it in October 2020. She was very sick for 10 solid days. Fever, chills, loss of taste and smell, and bad breathing issues. She has asthma and has alpha 1 disease in the family. She made it thru.

Meds taken were drink fluids and get rest lol. I tried getting her to take zinc but said it upset her stomach.

Had it never felt it, but I have antibodies. My wife has tested positive for it 8 times.

My Lady and I both had it last March, neither of us knew we had it due to the symptoms. I had a bad sore throat for two days, lost my voice. Then back to work. She developed head cold symptoms, and weird rashes on her legs. She got tested at the tail end and tested positive but felt fine, which prompted me to get tested but came back negative. Got bloods done 5 weeks or so later, had the antibodies. Personally I didn’t think it was bad at all.

My wife, kids and I have all had it. Wife was out for a week. After caring for her, I was asymptomatic, however when I donated blood, the red cross was giving antibody tests for free and I was positive. Both kids had a mild cough and a couple days of lowered appetite.

Never tested positive never actually had any of the loss of taste or smell symptoms either and I’ve been around plenty of people that did test positive. Starting to think I might be immune. I am currently dealing with the nastiest cold I have ever had though. I’ve had it for over 10 days now and at times I’ve wondered if it may be Covid just because it’s got a very harsh respiratory ailment to it. Bad cough cough, tight chest and tons of nasty phlegm coming up from my lungs especially at night …. But no fever or most of taste/smell

I had. Took 3 weeks to test negative to return to work.

I will say the first 3 days I did have slight body aches (nothing too intense but noticeable) and the only other symptom I had was sinus congestion. The sinus congestion was no different than the sinus infections I get every year (typically in February) but it did linger for like 3 or 4 weeks. My kids both had it…. They were “sick” right up until they learned they could skip school for a week. One had a runny nose the other a sinus headache for a day or two.

my wife never got it.

but she’s sick now and is adamant that it’s not covid even tho she has same exact symptoms I had. Lol

My daughter had it in Dec 2019 when they didn't even know what it was. Fever for 2-3 weeks, she had nasty pneumnia symptoms and she was pretty sick for 2-3 weeks. Zpack and a bunch of otc stuff cured her. We were around her the whole time and never contracted it

My sister and her 3 kids and husband got it She had it slightly bad for 10 days? My brother in law and kids kicked it in 2-3 with no meds. They all used my product plandemic to help them get over it.

My in-laws had it and their kids. 2 grandparents and husband wife and 2 kids. They all beat it with ease except for the husband. He had to go on meds. He was in the hospital with an unrelated surgery when he got it. So he ended up staying about 10 days in the hospital sick with it, anti viral meds, etc.

Everyone else beat it in a matter of days with ease with no meds.

My neighbor got it in March of 2020, right at the height of the fear. 50 years old, no health issues. Problem for him was they put him on a vent immediately when his oxygen dipped a little low. It blew his lungs out (which is what a ventilator does about 75% of the time. They put him into a coma to try and help him, but it did not, and he did die.

Had bad sinus infection and flu like symptoms for 3-4 days. Doc gave me a Z pack for the sinus infection.
Took Sudafed/Affrin to breath for a few days. It took 13 days to test negative, I did loose taste and smell.
I’ve tested positive two other times in the last year with zero symptoms.

I had it twice and died. Both times, adding 16 more deaths from covid.

I had it. I felt like I was dying for a month followed by a couple months of having no energy and barely being able to stay awake.
I felt like I had taken a baseball bat to my head and neck. I felt like I had the spins and I couldnt eat protein without getting sick. No sense of smell and taste was fucked up. I was freezing cold and couldn’t stop pouring sweat. My wife was scared I was going to go to sleep and not wake up. I stopped breathing a couple of times when I was asleep.
I went to the dr and they told me I’d have to ride it out. My wife didn’t get it even though she was around me. My daughter did but all she got was a cough for a day. Yes I was vaxxed and still got it. So for me the vax was pretty fucking worthless

I had it. I was sicker than shit! Barely had enough energy to walk to the bathroom. I was in bed for 9 days. I had a nonstop cough for a month. I treated myself with zpack antibiotics, zinc, vitamin c, and tons of sleep.

Get Shredded!
My wife thought she had it and was tested for work and was positive. I live and sleep with her but had no reason to test myself. I’m assuming I had it, didn’t really feel anything, lost taste for about a day but thats it. Wife felt worse, she had a slight fever and took Tylenol and was fine within a few days.

I got it fucking twice. Oct 2020 wasn’t too bad. I was a little tired. Lost taste and smell but it came back after Dec. Got it again in Feb 2021. This time, it kicked me in the nuts. Insomnia, nausea/vomiting, fever, lost taste and smell. Got the smell back around June and taste is still iffy. Then in the last 4 days of my quarantine, I go to the dr to get tested to see if I could return to work, I tested positive for the flu. And that kicked me in the nuts again. I gave it to my wife and 2 younger granddaughters. All they got were the sniffles for like a half a day. Which I’m very glad they didn’t get the effects of what I got.

We had it a year ago. Lasted 10 days for me and 14 for the wife. We had it pretty bad. We just C D Zinc NAC but we were taking these before hand. Daughter was sick for a day. Wife coughed for about 2 weeks after but we're good now. Oddly enough I never had a cough.

I can't say for sure but I think mu wife daughter and I had it twice. First time was late December 2019. One of my wife's client's mother came in from Hubei province where the viruseoriginated. We all got sick and it lingered for 6 weeks in me. Wife was similar. Daughter beat it in a heart beat. Then we got it for real with positive test and loss of smell and taste recently, about 6 weeks ago. I could cut an onion and rub it in my eyes and nothing, no scent, no taste of it and no watering of the eyes. My wife had a rough time with it and nearly took her into the hospital but We got on all the forbidden meds and recovered. I am 6 weeks lost positive test and still somewhat low energy. I worked and worked out throughout the entire thing except for taking a 1/2 day from work the first week. The second go around was worse. The first infection could have been the flu. I tested 6 months later foe the SARS CoV 2 antibody and was negative but the antibody is somewhat short lived so not conclusive one way or another. This thing is no joke. If you had a mild case consider yourself lucky. I have the informatics and the past papers by Ralph Baric, Danszk and Shi Zhengli that pretty much are conclusive that this thing was designed.

Had it last fall and experienced nothing more than a bad cold and nasty chest/sinus congestion for 4 days..this was pre-delta so I was lucky. Slammed down some Nyquil to sleep...took 2 days off work.

To add, daughter is sick right now with a cold and it's worse than when she had covid. Kids just handle covid totally differently. She's 12.

I believe I had it december 2019 before named was pretty sick for about a week kinda like the flu . I have been around people with it and haven't got sick again .

I wonder what those of you that had a bad time with Covid have in common… what part of Europe did your ancestors come from?
There’s no doubt in my mind this was engineered and I’m pretty sure it’s designed to target certain genetic markers so I wish y’all could find what the commonality is between y’all that had a shitty go at it. For me it really wasn’t too bad. I only missed work cuz they made me, it just lingered longer than my usual fall/winter illness schedule.

Back