• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nutrition

radcock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good evening. Anyone ever used an appetite stimulant on here? Never heard of it until today.
If so what kind

Mk677(ghsecretogogue), ghrp6 (growth hormone releasing peptide which increases ghrelin ; the hormone that makes you hungry.

Max

Mk677 made me ravenous. I’d eat everything in the house and then wake up every couple of hours and eat. I’m lazy so I’d keep a stash of snacks and a small cooler next to the bed with a couple pb&j sandwiches in it.

Mk677(ghsecretogogue), ghrp6 (growth hormone releasing peptide which increases ghrelin ; the hormone that makes you hungry.

Max
Max which one would u suggests sir?
I've heard mk677 makes u real lethargic

Max which one would u suggests sir?
I've heard mk677 makes u real lethargic

Ghrp6 all the way! Semorelin acetate increases gh endogenously so its a good mix .

Most do 300-500mcg at night.

Mk677 made me ravenous. I’d eat everything in the house and then wake up every couple of hours and eat. I’m lazy so I’d keep a stash of snacks and a small cooler next to the bed with a couple pb&j sandwiches in it.

Wish it did that to me..some guys....Max..401..MM..Now 84...is BOP open yet???

Yes for some, me included
Ha me too
I tried I took like 2 or 3 days worth and was like hell naw made me feel like shit...lol f. I wonder if ghrp6 will make me feel the same?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Ha me too
I tried I took like 2 or 3 days worth and was like hell naw made me feel like shit...lol f. I wonder if ghrp6 will make me feel the same?

@maxmuscle1 could u please chim in with ur experience

Look up megastrol on some online pharmacies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Yes thank you in the process on ordering some now

Back