• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Damn Bad News

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Talking to my Nef today...we kinda grew up together and he's the closest family member..We talked then he dropped the news..his sister is hooked on the 2 hard ones...Meth and Heroin..!!
I wasn't that shocked they grew up in Hell too...but helpless I feel.. Somehow.Someway she can't end like that..

She was there when my dad passed and got me back together...

Just not good news...

Family Tradition....Addiction/PTSD/Depression/Abuse

Sounds like good news to me. Or at least hopefully promising.
She’s not dead and everyone knows there’s a problem. Now she and the people who care about her can put in the work to turn that shit around.

Half full man. Half full.

I'm sorry to hear that Z is she willing to go into rehab? Will be praying for her strength & recovery.

I'm sorry to hear that Z is she willing to go into rehab? Will be praying for her strength & recovery.
That's the big step. If she is not willing to get the help she needs for any underlying issues she won't ever get off the drugs.

Good luck to you man. I’ve lost the best of friends to the shit both spiritually and physically.

It all comes down to whether or not they’re willing to admit there’s an issue. If they’re not, there’s nothing that can be done.

Sorry to hear that man.. life's a mother fucker.

Sounds like good news to me. Or at least hopefully promising.
She’s not dead and everyone knows there’s a problem. Now she and the people who care about her can put in the work to turn that shit around.

Half full man. Half full.

Coach...
You are on point...but I have been worse than she is now...sadly
If not ready...most will give up...NEVER me..I just don't know how...

Good News for me....can not leave yet...not until my family is safe...And she's fam...
Just What I Needed...a kick in the Balls...

Lots of Questions for the Big Man when I finally see Him...like I'm going Up..!

IML Gear Cream!
I have seen in movies where you physically take the person to a hideout, like a cabin, and chain them to the floor or radiator.

They go thru the withdrawal pain and after a few days they are clean.

Idk if this can really work or if this is movie type stuff.

But the addict is always grateful after...

The initial withdrawals are bad enough..but the cravings and triggers are 100x harder to curve..I do know that withdrawals from Heroin and Alcohol can kill you if that addicted..Also ,once mainlining it the life expectancy is around 2 to 3 yrs..Meth and H are the Devil incarnate..

Oddly, “that shit be calling me” doesn’t apply to me. I am pretty fucking stubborn and each of the three times I got in over my head I didn’t see it coming. So I can’t fall back into it unless I want to.
But looking back on it with a sober mind, that shit distorts your mind so much you don’t even see a problem. One of the craziest things I would do is to label everything. My house might as well been the Bat Cave. So some of the things I own still have writings on them. I leterally just thought I was using my prescribed medicine…in my own way. I am pretty sure the doctors didn’t want me jacking 180-8mg dilaudids in two weeks, using up a months supply.
Kicking is absolutely terrible/miserable and enough to certainly want to kill yourself. First two times I did it on my own, cold turkey. The third I fessed up to my wife and she helped me wean off over a few weeks. That was definitely easier. The added embarassment factor helped too.

Rehab wouldn’t work for me. Sitting in a room with a bunch of junkies talking about how much they love being junkies (except for the junkie part) is the opposite of what I needed. Going on hikes, to the beach, into the forest etc. reminded me I was still alive and the dope thing was pretty stupid.
When I worked in jails I would listen to the girls talking about feeling like shit and kicking. Then one would say they used a gram a day of heroin, and another would say “Ooooo, that sounds so good.” Blew my mind. Jail is the cheapestand best rehab IF you don’t seek out jail junk. The key is moving away as soon as you get out. Going straight from jail to the shooting gallery ain’t very smart.

After reading you post yesterday I thought about this. My brother and my best friend are raising their grandchildren because of their junkie kids either being incapable or in prison. That same bestfriend and another good friend had brothers who OD’d. I know three guys who’s children have OD’d.

I get life sucks and chemical, transient escape seem like a plan but it really only leads one place. Unless you reroute your destination.

I have seen in movies where you physically take the person to a hideout, like a cabin, and chain them to the floor or radiator.

They go thru the withdrawal pain and after a few days they are clean.

Idk if this can really work or if this is movie type stuff.

But the addict is always grateful after...
Definitely Hollywood. The restless leg thing persists for MONTHS after being totally clean. Imagine every nerve pulse being deadened for a very prolonged period of time then all the sudden start getting unadulterated impulses again. That’s just one of the physical aspects. For many if not most, there is literally that little devil on one shoulder and another on the other shoulder instead of an angel, constantly saying “Do it! Do it!”

The initial withdrawals are bad enough..but the cravings and triggers are 100x harder to curve..I do know that withdrawals from Heroin and Alcohol can kill you if that addicted..Also ,once mainlining it the life expectancy is around 2 to 3 yrs..Meth and H are the Devil incarnate..
Cocaine is bad enough as well and is now even more dangerous as C is usually cut with fentanyl.

Definitely Hollywood. The restless leg thing persists for MONTHS after being totally clean. Imagine every nerve pulse being deadened for a very prolonged period of time then all the sudden start getting unadulterated impulses again. That’s just one of the physical aspects. For many if not most, there is literally that little devil on one shoulder and another on the other shoulder instead of an angel, constantly saying “Do it! Do it!”

Totally agree.

That’s why it’s termed “sober” and not cured.

Addict is always an addict. Just choosing the sober lifestyle thru hard work and discipline.

So many fall back bc they think they can control it.

Terrible shit. And how many get this way young?!!

Most older ppl have seen enough and know enough not to even go near this crap.

Sadly I've been down that rabbit hole too many times..Rehabs,in patient and out..did some time from related BS..
It's a choice..boils down just to that..but until your somewhat clean...logic doesn't apply..sometimes there are contributing factors and sometimes it's just bad choices..I have fought my Demons for ever..with and without drugs..with drugs it takes you places you never thought you'd go...needles..

Trent said it best in.."The Line Begins to Blurr"..and he should know...

No matter I have to get better and down to Jacksonville soon..I can't loose another family member to addiction..it has destroyed so many of us..

If any of you know any services in Jacksonville FL that I might look at...Please let me know..I don't have time for things But this I will make time..

A life is always worth saving if the person is willing to change....If

Cocaine is bad enough as well and is now even more dangerous as C is usually cut with fentanyl.

Why would anyone cut coke with fettaynl? There two polar opposites. If I was planning on getting a g of some blow and started nodding off on it I’d be pissed and would never go back to the guy for more (if I didn’t die)

I understand why guys cut heroin with it though as fet feels the same and is cheaper and stronger but why would someone put it in blow? Makes no sense…

Speed Ball..??

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Meth and Heroin mixed

Actually when I was in rehab they told me the only two things you can die from when withdrawing is alcohol and Xanax and I was hooked on both. Heroine, as in all opiates, can be handled with suboxone.

Get Shredded!
Speed Ball..??

- - - Updated - - -

Just like Meth and Heroin mixed

I mean ya but usually when you buy something you don’t buy it mixed you buy them separately and do that yourself. Never in my 10 years of being on the hard shit, has anyone ever offered me something mixed, or have I gotten blow that was laced (you’d most definitely know)…

I mean I’m sure it has happened but it’s probably unlikely… people are definitely cutting heroin with fetnyl though, and it’s causing insane amounts of ODs through out the country….

I haven't seen it mixed either but still PE do it...
Just crazy

Back