• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

💉 Multi Dose Vial Adapter 💉

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Multi dose vial adapter.

Just screw on the syringe. Withdraw. Screw in your needle.

Ingenious.

You learn something new each day on this forum💪💪

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1637958645676.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637958645676.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 53
  • FB_IMG_1637958669749.jpg
    FB_IMG_1637958669749.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 47
Multi dose vial adapter.

Ingenious.

You learn something new each day on this forum

Used a lot for propofol anesthesia. They are bad ass but, I’d be careful with some of these lesser products (cheap ) I’ve had vial leak just after a few 25g punctures , it’s rare but. Those damn things were cheaper 4 yrs ago. Be perfect for those larger vials as well! 20,30,50ml.
giphy.gif

Exactly.. I don’t use jugs because I don’t trust poking so many holes in the stopper.. this would solve that issue.

I'll be selling these next week on my store.

This wasn't actually a sales pitch at all.

I just find these to be super cool.

I think a few people will find these useful.

Make sure they have a spring-loaded valve inside that the syringe pushes down to open when you screw it on and then closes when you remove it.

I bought some a few years ago that was an open hole when the syringe was off. It seemed they were made for one-time use.

I had to keep a syringe screwed on to it until the vial was empty.

Make sure they have a spring-loaded valve inside that the syringe pushes down to open when you screw it on and then closes when you remove it.

I bought some a few years ago that was an open hole when the syringe was off. It seemed they were made for one-time use.

I had to keep a syringe screwed on to it until the vial was empty.

Excellent feedback. These do.

Now watch this gadget fly off the shelves and I plan to order like 2-3 of these if these are being sold at a good price. This can also save needles as they won't be needed to draw.

Last edited:
Thanks Wes for offering this gadget as it sounds pretty damn useful!

IML Gear Cream!
How big is the hole that goes into stopper? Hopefully it flows quicker than with a 25g needle… it’s like watching paint dry trying to draw up 1.5 mls

Used a lot for propofol anesthesia. They are bad ass but, I’d be careful with some of these lesser products (cheap ) I’ve had vial leak just after a few 25g punctures , it’s rare but. Those damn things were cheaper 4 yrs ago. Be perfect for those larger vials as well! 20,30,50ml.
giphy.gif

I've seen these things when I was being prepped for a colonoscopy a few years back and yeah propofol was used to put me deep under. Certainly an ingenious device!

Is that the stuff that looks like milk

Yeah propofol looks like milk in the vial. I've read a small amount is all that's needed to put someone under. I've also seen it when I was working in the exam rooms at the hospital when I was replacing IT equipment.

How big is the hole that goes into stopper? Hopefully it flows quicker than with a 25g needle… it’s like watching paint dry trying to draw up 1.5 mls

The ones I bought a few years ago had a big what I would call spike that punctured the stopper.

No problem with the flow, that's why I couldn't take it off, it left too big of a hole in the stopper.

The spike was just long enough to go through the stopper, so damn near every drop of oil came out of the vial.

Those should be the same I would think.

I've seen these things when I was being prepped for a colonoscopy a few years back and yeah propofol was used to put me deep under. Certainly an ingenious device!

Is that the stuff that looks like milk

Yeah propofol looks like milk in the vial. I've read a small amount is all that's needed to put someone under. I've also seen it when I was working in the exam rooms at the hospital when I was replacing IT equipment.

Yeah , also called Diprivan or as patients like to say, “Michael Jackson Julce “ of “Milk of Amnesia” . Sure sucked for military guys , they used to not give them jack shit! Being awake the whole time with 3 yards of the black snake crawling through ya. Evil. Propofol is a great medication for Anesthesia. They used to you Versed and Sodium Thiopental (Pent-a-Thol) and they wiggle and fight ya , waking constantly. Prop puts your ass out ! Super short acting .

Max

I remember getting out out with that stuff, had a nice rush before I went night night

Yeah , also called Diprivan or as patients like to say, “Michael Jackson Julce “ of “Milk of Amnesia” . Sure sucked for military guys , they used to not give them jack shit! Being awake the whole time with 3 yards of the black snake crawling through ya. Evil. Propofol is a great medication for Anesthesia. They used to you Versed and Sodium Thiopental (Pent-a-Thol) and they wiggle and fight ya , waking constantly. Prop puts your ass out ! Super short acting .

Max

Yeah i remember feeling goofy as hell the first 3 minutes of waking up. Then that feeling went as fast as it came on… good shit!

The ones I bought a few years ago had a big what I would call spike that punctured the stopper.

No problem with the flow, that's why I couldn't take it off, it left too big of a hole in the stopper.

The spike was just long enough to go through the stopper, so damn near every drop of oil came out of the vial.

Those should be the same I would think.

Perfect! Gonna have to get me some of those…

Btw how the hell do you guys quote multiple people in one reply like [mention]maxmuscle1 [/mention] just did?

Yeah i remember feeling goofy as hell the first 3 minutes of waking up. Then that feeling went as fast as it came on… good shit!

I felt really groggy when I woke up after my colonoscopy...felt like I slept for days when I was out cold for 90 minutes. The kicker is the doctor added in strawberry odor into the oxygen line..pure bliss.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Multi dose vial adapter.

Ingenious.

You learn something new each day on this forum
wow i never seen this before, how does it work exactly? you can use any brand syringe?

Keep me posted when they are up please..

Dumb question. Is this like leaving a syringe needle "permanently" embedded in the stopper? And you just screw on the syringe as needed? If so, how does it maintain a seal to prevent germs from getting in the needle that stays in there? Or even developing around the threads, etc?

Good questions sirs.

I actually will defer to medical advice on these. As these are newer and I don't have factual answers.

But I will have the answers this week 🙏🙏💪💪

Good questions sirs.

I actually will defer to medical advice on these. As these are newer and I don't have factual answers.

But I will have the answers this week 
If these are indeed reusable and easy to clean that's a big thing otherwise these be pretty expensive for 1 vial at a time after which you throw them away.

I could see where these would benefit someone who is on trt doses of test. Myself, one vial of test 250mg/ml lasts three months. At three draws per week, the stopper is pretty beat up after three months. Definitely something I'm considering

Multi Dose Vial Adapter

Ordered mine thx GnT

Back