• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So it’s Black Friday and you just Won $1k Scratch Off!! ....but

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No one knows (spouse/girl) AND you have to buy all PED products today ! What would you get ? There are lots of promotions going so... What is your list of goodies you would get ?

Max

All nice choices ! This would be a nice for life cruise :
6c8b18e4245e1a005b36ba47e02ecf8e.plist

efdc0632a72b21ec4721e96589c54e35.plist

ca022498e88e7cca233c3d9f1b593bce.plist

573062dadbe4570213b730a91ced8b83.plist

Then the Once a week LONG ACTING rHGH
db07f92fcee8cb284ac9e86cf595bf46.jpg

Max

Test, proviron, and GH

Prob blow the whole grand on GH though, the other two are more affordable

HGH … Never tried it and I’m not getting any younger. Tried to get my surgeon to RX it for tendon surgery rehab and he said the only way he could write it up would be to get tested and proven to have a deficiency and that it’s usually only children that get it. Which was crazy to think about..

then I said… all those nfl players that recover in 4 weeks must all had deficiencies eh? He laughed. I cried. Never got the script.

so actually… I’d use the 1g to bribe a really unethical doctor to let me borrow his little note pad

They will prescribe it for adult (ghd), it took them forever to decide how to agree on testing parameters/techniques/times : I am taking decades . They are going to use what they decided was the “Gold Standard” of testing !
(So of course I am looking to reverse engineer the test chemically to qualify (kidding..am I?)

Tests used (they still argue but since 2, well 4 really but 2 here , a few more to come next year, so they are all over the insurance companies and lobbyists to make sure they sell their projected $50+ million worth of LAGH.

•Glucagon Stimulation Test (used to
determine GHD(deficiency) -
•Diagnostic Test #1
They usually do a Insulin Tolerance Test and
(ITT) has traditionally been accepted as the gold standard test for the assessment of adult GHD. *(not for anti-aging or sports enhancement). It is also dangerous as it can put you in life threatening hypoglycemia and is also contraindicated for patients 65 and older(the main demographic).
•Diagnostic Test #2 (not used anymore)
GHRH-arginine test was available in the United States before EMD Serono discontinued manufacturing the GHRH analog (Geref@) in November 2008
•2a -Other GH stimulatory agents such as clonidine, L-DOPA, and arginine are weaker GH secretagogues, and would require very low GH cut-points with utilization of sensitive GH assays to achieve adequate specificity.

Recent Study of a better Test - #3
Glucagon is reportedly to be more potent than arginine or clonidine in stimulating GH secretion. It has also been shown that glucagon stimulates GH secretion more effectively when administered intramuscularly or subcutaneously compared to the intravenous route. There have been three separate studies but it was concluded that 1mg dose for patients under 90kg and 1.5mg over 90kg. Patients with higher nadir blood glucose levels tended to have a lesser glucagon-induced GH response.

Macimorelin Test - #4
Growth hormone secretagogues (GHSs) are peptidyl (GH-releasing peptide [GHRP]) and nonpeptidyl molecules that exert strong dose-dependent and specific stimulatory effects on the animal and human somatotrope secretion. These agents act as functional somatostatin antagonists by binding to their specific GH secretagogue receptor-1a in the hypothalamus and pituitary. The natural ligand for this receptor is the gut peptide ghrelin. Growth hormone secretagogues are now considered as ghrelin mimetic agents and can be administered parenterally (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, hexarelin) or orally (e.g., MK-677 and macimorelin). United States FDA approved macimorelin for use as a diagnostic test for adult GHD and mandated the GH cut-point of 2.8 μg/L(this differentiates patients with normal GH secretion from those with GHD. Macimorelin and no risk of causing hypoglycemia and only takes 90min with 3-4 blood collection samples in comparison to 4hrs and danger with ITT and other tests requiring IV with secondary pick line.

Max’s Takeaway/Thoughts-
The ridiculous part is after all this research they still are using ITT testing as the “Gold Standard” and arginine/ghrh as a secondary.
•Reason Macimorelin isn’t used : The only factor that hinders its wider use over time is its cost (one 60 mg macimorelin packet costs approximately $4,500 !)
This is ALL being done and highly funded because of the approval of three, US FDA approved LAGH (long-acting rHGH)products first approval: by Novo-Nordisk(Sogroyasomapacitan-beco) , Pfizer/Opko(Somatrogon(a gh molecule) Ascendis Pharma (TransCon hGH (Lonapegsomatropin). Of course China, S.Korea, and India approved long acting rHGH almost a decade ago! Wall Street and Equity Firm/Hedge Fund Puppies are projecting a 71% increase in gh and diagnostic gh testing products. ** The takeaway here is; Big Pharma wants to find the best (actually worst)diagnostic test so they can approve it in a higher percentage of US patients of all Ages!! Regular GH brands for daily use are taking a nose dive and the patient cost is going to be close to $2-2.29 per iu(projected). They already have new generation, gh antagonists(that blunt gh secetion for overactive pituitary diseases. I can take these biological drugs : (Somavert(R), pegvisomant which results in suppression of serum insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1! Plus I know of 8 more that can make GHD levels that would qualify . I could literally use a protocol of drug compound/s, to qualify for Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD). Big Pharma has already submitted and have 100’s of scientists doing all the studies to “Broaden the Parameters” so they will cover it under insurance : They are even trying to make it a lower Tier2 Medication . The cause of GHD besides hereditary/disease : OBESITY, Diabetes Mellitus, surgery, radiation therapy, a ton of medications: anti-depressants : SSRI/SNRI/MAOI, food and industrial chemical additives, the ingredients you can’t identify. Do not say you have had head trauma or sellar mass surgery and don’t go in Obese as they do a BMI/ Fat mass cut off and you e
Will be turned away.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
As much Primo as could be purchased for $1k.

Dhb,anavar and hgh. If I could without any bad effects to health is run DHB and Anavar year round

Back