• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LeBron, LOL, what a pussy...

People are totally soft and getting softer.

I go on Tripadvisor to try and help people who are planning on visiting here. If you go on CSL forum you’ll see the first page has no less that 5 queries about covid. Someone started one the other day about Zika. FFS, that was the big virus they scared everyone with years ago.

Someone was asking what activities they could do with their 12 year olds. “They won’t do zip lines…” was in they query.
Man, when I was 12 they couldn’t make a zip line high enough or long enough for me. Hell, zipping though rings of fire over piranha ponds wouldn’t have scared me. Not that we even had zip lines.

I can’t tell you how many times I have heard “No, I don’t swim in the ocean. There are sharks out there.” I don’t know how a woman can fuck a guy that big of a pussy.

He has No idea what real Americans deal with...but has all the advice to choke you out with..
90 million at 18...go suck it..!!
OH yeah..lifetime contract with Nikey...1 billion

Can't wait for that pussy to fall...they all do..!!
Jordan had style,charisma...even Greatness....like the Greats before..Sweetness(RIP)

Instead will join the Biden club...

Apparently they said they wished his son died in the car accident

Back