• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The Freaking Frustration

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So....went back to the Dr....family
Same place as before but was assured by..."Risk Management" that there will Not be a problem with my Off-Leash service dog...
But Nope...1st nurse..."got to put him on a leash"

Ok I lost my Shit...
This after 20+ phone calls...pointed out the Federal ADA Laws..and being very proactive..
Something has to give.....
I've called ADA Hotline..No Help
Call the Governor's Office...No Help

I know you have all heard my whinning about this problem...But Damn..
What more can one man do..??
I have to educate every MoFo in my coming and goings just to educate the same damn Dr.s office,grocery store manager a month later..??

Two Aholes in one long ass day..This is becoming such an aggregation and stress trigger than I'm actually concidering just not getting Medical help...I mean I had to beg a store manager to read the damn law on my phone...but he wanted me to leave the store...WTF..

But a peaceful solution until the next visit...

Update on Medical Statues
Liver great as well as kidneys
A1C...high
Triglycerides...high
Blood Sugar...a bit high

Bottom Line...have to go back to the gym if I want to keep going..what a news flash..
I am beat to shit,don't sleep well(check the clock) refusing countless pills and made that CT appointment..
But I'm still able to wipe my own Ass... still have miles to go
And still after that illusive 200lb mark...a Lifetime goal...I WILL BREAK..

Reading about Roid was tuff and he was fighting many things...make no mistake..One gets tired of All the struggles trying to hold on too this Life..no one holds on tighter than the one loosing his grip..And Brothers.. I'm not winning this fight....But I'd rather go out doing what I Love...So,back to the Gym and working on Kick-Ass cars...Cause I won't hide from this or anything...

But honestly not a smart choice...but it's my choice...
And ONE I can live with..!!!

But the next MoFo that says something about my Beast...where's the Anadrol...

Rant Over...

Sorry to hear about the problems with your dog bro. When someone gives you shit. Just literally act like you didn't hear them. Just completely ignore them. Who gives a shit. Have them call the cops. When the cop gets there show him the law and he'll tell them to shut the fuck up.

Stay safe bro.. sounds like your going through it. I'm sorry to see it. Life is a mother fucker. Try to stay positive. Happy thanks giving man, keep your head up bro. Things will get better.

Yeah...for sure...
Hey shoot me a secure addy..got something you just might want to jump on..being and older guy and loving Deca.
Our chef is cooking me something very special for me...

Yeah...for sure...
Hey shoot me a secure addy..got something you just might want to jump on..being and older guy and loving Deca.
Our chef is cooking me something very special for me...

Oh... sounds interesting!

Back