Guilty: Jurors convict Aubrey Trail

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm pretty far left in my political views and believe whole heartedly that you shouldn't bring a skateboard to a gun fight. Rittenhouse tried to get away from his attackers and was absolutely in the right, whatever way you lean politically. Most people I know who are conservative believe Chauvin was guilty for kneeling on George Floyd's neck. I think we can put politics aside and determine what is right or wrong at face value.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    When have I ever wished harm on anyone?

This whole case was about race, justice disappeared a year and a half ago.

And literally every high profile response to the verdict was about race justice. From FJB all the way down.... my memory is lousy but I don't recall presidents never weighing in on this shit until Obama rolled into the orifice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

and if you don't think it's a political racial shit show

MSM coming out to to "clarify" his father didn't say "all lives matter"
    https://www.newsweek.com/ahmaud-arbery-father-did-not-say-all-lives-matter-1653286

in response to this

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...es_matter.html

what a bunch of fucks. And props to him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    The father and the friend, yeah, what did they do wrong?? Travis, I donít think he should walk but he shouldnít be going away for the rest of his life for murder. It sounds like the jury was fooled into believing these guys hunted him down with intent to kill, I donít buy that for one second.
    They did hunt him down though. Maybe not with intent to kill but to perform a "citizen's arrest". With a fucking shotgun. That tells me they had intent to shoot it he didn't comply. What are you doing in that scenario?

"Oh sure, I'll let you guys arrest me. No problem." They went there to arrest the guy and he didn't comply so one of them shot him. Looks murderous to me.

I'm not a lawyer but I can agree the other two could've gotten different charges/convictions. Not sure what those should be. But they should be charged for being involved and doing prison time, imo.

You seem like the type to just jump to far right political conclusions no matter the circumstances instead of looking at cases objectively. No different than the far left imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zwhit View Post
    They did hunt him down though. Maybe not with intent to kill but to perform a "citizen's arrest". With a fucking shotgun. That tells me they had intent to shoot it he didn't comply. What are you doing in that scenario?

"Oh sure, I'll let you guys arrest me. No problem." They went there to arrest the guy and he didn't comply so one of them shot him. Looks murderous to me.

I'm not a lawyer but I can agree the other two could've gotten different charges/convictions. Not sure what those should be. But they should be charged for being involved and doing prison time, imo.

You seem like the type to just jump to far right political conclusions no matter the circumstances instead of looking at cases objectively. No different than the far left imo
    They just fixed this issue in Cali with the felony murder rule law. Aid and abet laws basically make a person who accompanies someone in a crime culpable for all the criminal conduct that occurs in the course of the crime. This is crazy as knowledge is a required element in most crimes. In Cali people are getting resentenced if they did not actually commit the crime and played no overt role in the commission of the offense. There is so much in our legal system that lacks common sense and I am shocked the jury convicted the guy who just followed them and filmed the event.