• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

AHA Report - COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Fresh off the press, American Heart Foundation:

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

=====

From Dan Duchaine - 2006:

I've been six months ahead of anyone with this as it relates to Endothelial dysfunction and anabolics, infact NOBODY has joined the dots specifically between the vaccine and the unarguable deleterious effect upon the Renin-angiotensin system caused by anabolics.
Used by themselves anabolics have issues but as we know are pragmatically largely benign. However, stack them with the vaccine (which not only vectors via ACE-2 receptor, but thereafter ruins endothial function by virtue of a relentless and absolute systemic expression of the synthetic spike protein) and you have what is clearly a fucking time bomb.

---------

Dan Duchaine, 2006

Dan Duchaine
E-mail inquiries may not be responded because of time
restraints or annoying/boring questions.
Phone consultations and contest prep available.
E-mail my manager for rates and times at:
GURUetc@aol.com

Attachments

• image_2021-11-24_071550.png
    image_2021-11-24_071550.png
    558.2 KB · Views: 39
This is an abstract from a scientific meeting. It will be interesting to see if the full manuscript eventually gets published. I saw this late last week. I think it's probably correct and it is frightening especially since I will lose my job in about a month if I don't get the vaccine and I have had COVID.

This is an abstract from a scientific meeting. It will be interesting to see if the full manuscript eventually gets published. I saw this late last week. I think it's probably correct and it is frightening especially since I will lose my job in about a month if I don't get the vaccine and I have had COVID.

This c0mmie shit this admin is pulling is just horrific.

"Take this jab that has serious issues, or you cannot provide for your family and lose everything".
"Illegals, come one, come all, we'll move you around the country, Vax not needed, just bring your vote".

Pure evil scum, and anyone who supports it should probably off themselves and die...

1637138920061.jpg

Fresh off the press, American Heart Foundation:

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/abs/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

=====

From Dan Duchaine - 2006:

I've been six months ahead of anyone with this as it relates to Endothelial dysfunction and anabolics, infact NOBODY has joined the dots specifically between the vaccine and the unarguable deleterious effect upon the Renin-angiotensin system caused by anabolics.
Used by themselves anabolics have issues but as we know are pragmatically largely benign. However, stack them with the vaccine (which not only vectors via ACE-2 receptor, but thereafter ruins endothial function by virtue of a relentless and absolute systemic expression of the synthetic spike protein) and you have what is clearly a fucking time bomb.

---------

Dan Duchaine, 2006

Dan Duchaine
E-mail inquiries may not be responded because of time
restraints or annoying/boring questions.
Phone consultations and contest prep available.
E-mail my manager for rates and times at:
GURUetc@aol.com

Gee, thats meaningful :goldenahower:...
Yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Another boo shit shit thread by Rot.
Stop it. I

My doc got her shots months ago and has two seizures and had to go to the ER and now at 29 years old she has lupus. At first she didn't think thr lupus was caused from the Vax but after reading up on the Vax and lupus now she thinks it caused it.

Back