• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fillet mignon

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any one know the calories in this ??? I’ve searched online but there’s like 10 different results … all different numbers

Average them and call it good? Unless you're frying it up in butter, it is an extremely lean cut.

Nah bro grilling it no spray no butter all fat trimmed . Normally I find the average number online but this 1 is all over the place .

There’s 2 big of a gap in all of them to determine which one is right . It’s so annoying

Weigh it google it.... what are the calories in a 12oz fillet minion .. I got 908 calories wile just a quick google search.
a 5oz is 378 calories. BUT i do see where there are a bunch of discrepancy's also.
How its cooked changes the cals too.
I personally stay away from red meat because there is so much cholesterol in it!!!

One oz of trimmed filet has 51 calories, there is an app called my fitness pal and it is really good for counting out calories

One oz of trimmed filet has 51 calories, there is an app called my fitness pal and it is really good for counting out calories

I use this app religiously bro ! I love it . I paid for the premium one too lol .

Weigh it google it.... what are the calories in a 12oz fillet minion .. I got 908 calories wile just a quick google search.
a 5oz is 378 calories. BUT i do see where there are a bunch of discrepancy's also.
How its cooked changes the cals too.
I personally stay away from red meat because there is so much cholesterol in it!!!

I don’t do to much red meat . I’m Turkey and chicken guy but I throw in a steak every now and again to change it up . I just wana find the leanest cuts but the internet makes that harder then it should be

Back