• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post your current diet/cycle/routine/goal

Bft84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s everybodies current diet and goal?

For the past week I’ve been back to 300 grams of protein from eggwhites and isolate protein, 200 grams of carbs from fruit, 100 grams of carbs from glycerol, and 30grams of fat from almond butter and macadamia nuts. 5grams of sodium.
I always clean up my diet as my cals get lower. I’m in a fatloss phase.
Tomorrow my training changes to match my recovery which still allows progress. I’ll be back on the DC 2 way split.
Before I lower calories at all I’ll pull carbs and fats and up protein so I’ll be around 400-500 grams of protein before i actual calories lowered

Should shed some major body fat

Max

230-240gm of protein per day from fish, chicken breast, lean ground beef, egg whites, turkey bacon and Greek yogurt.

200-250gm of carbs per day from oats, pasta, white rice, sour dough bread, broccoli, green beans and the occasional cookie, cupcake or ice cream.

65-85gm of fats per day from nut butter, almonds, cashews, avocado and from foods eaten.

Currently just maintaining at about 215lbs.

Bro...it's thanksgiving this week....
😂 you sound like my wife. I don’t let tradition stand in the way of my goals and ocd.
I’m weird about food at family gatherings. Too many kids and too many people with too many germs all getting food from the same plates. Plus I won’t eat from other peoples houses that I can’t see cooked. Also not a fan of holiday food. I’m the guy that brings my own little cooler

If I tap out of bodybuilding, it will because of all the eating.

Attachments

• A159CF08-A719-4E9B-A4B2-5264FEFCD3A2.png
    A159CF08-A719-4E9B-A4B2-5264FEFCD3A2.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 74
[h=2]diet/cycle/routine/goal[/h]Simple:

Diet - Instinctively what I want. Rice, Shrimp, Salad, Shakes, Pasta. No calorie counting.
Cycle - TRT - 150 mg (ATIPP - 1/2 cc) per week, split in 2.
Routine - Split based around the big-4. (SQ, Bench, DL, OHP).
Goal - To not get fat.

 you sound like my wife. I don’t let tradition stand in the way of my goals and ocd.
I’m weird about food at family gatherings. Too many kids and too many people with too many germs all getting food from the same plates. Plus I won’t eat from other peoples houses that I can’t see cooked. Also not a fan of holiday food. I’m the guy that brings my own little cooler

Thanksgiving horror story:
My brother's squeeze (at the time) brought chicken and noodles to our house AT thanksgiving. I mean, one...who brings chicken and noodles to thanksgiving? Anyway, almost nobody eats it. We try to send it home with her, but she insists we keep it. Why? So I stuff it in the fridge with the rest of the leftovers (although I know it will not get ate). My brother calls later that night and says that she had left it sitting out from her family's get together the day before. So I immediately head to the fridge to toss it. It's been sitting in the fridge for hours at this point and it is literally bubbling like it was on a low boil on the stove. Bubbling!!! Luckily only one person got sick and it wasn't TOO bad. Yeah, I'm kinda iffy about eating other people's holiday food too.

Personally, I'm coasting right now...just trt and I pin 150 ew. I'll bump up the dose a fuzz once in awhile if I feel I need it. Everything else is coast mode too. I'm priming myself for that new year's resolution. :anal:

My brother's squeeze (at the time) brought chicken and noodles to our house AT thanksgiving. I mean, one...who brings chicken and noodles to thanksgiving? Anyway, almost nobody eats it. We try to send it home with her, but she insists we keep it. Why? So I stuff it in the fridge with the rest of the leftovers (although I know it will not get ate). My brother calls later that night and says that she had left it sitting out from her family's get together the day before. So I immediately head to the fridge to toss it. It's been sitting in the fridge for hours at this point and it is literally bubbling like it was on a low boil on the stove. Bubbling!!! Luckily only one person got sick and it wasn't TOO bad. Yeah, I'm kinda iffy about eating other people's holiday food too.

Personally, I'm coasting right now...just trt and I pin 150 ew. I'll bump up the dose a fuzz once in awhile if I feel I need it. Everything else is coast mode too. I'm priming myself for that new year's resolution. :anal:

😂 that’s what worries me.if it was just my moms food and no other family there I’d eat it as my mom and step are extremely clean people. The rest of my family and my step dads family are nasty as hell. I don’t even like to go around them because it never fails we always end up coming down with something.
For some reason I’m ass backwards from most people. I’ll usually push my gaining phase through the warmer months and my fat loss phase in the colder months around the holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

If I tap out of bodybuilding, it will because of all the eating.
What are you using to track with?

IML Gear Cream!
I use Cronometer. I usually don’t track calories but since I added 300g of carbs to this diet I needed to track them. It’s easy to add foods to your list by just scanning the barcode.
I usually use this app just to find marco equivalents if clients ask about deviating from my plan. They text and ask about a food they find, say some sausage, and ask if they can substitute.

Forgot to add to my post also:
250mg test cyp and 150mg of Deca every fifth day. Weights 4 days a week. No cardio as it is irritating my foot/ankle.

My goal is to gain 20lbs in the next 2 years. No really expecting to but still shooting for it. First time in 30 years I am doing the straight “bulk” thing in terms of eating. As long as I get through a few months of this with no detrimental effects, I will do the same thing but “blast” next year.

A lady used to bring us cookies. One day I went over to her house to fix something for her and there were birds flying around all over the house. Roosting on kitchen cabinets and shit….I mean “shitting”. Canaries, parakeets, quail. I love critters but that place was nasty!

Last edited:
Diet: Nothing strict but keeping fat reasonable and keeping protein higher.
Cycle: Not running anything yet but soon...
Routine: 3 day split working out every other day. Keeping it simple, upper body, lower body and cardio.
Goals: to keep sane.

that’s what worries me.if it was just my moms food and no other family there I’d eat it as my mom and step are extremely clean people. The rest of my family and my step dads family are nasty as hell. I don’t even like to go around them because it never fails we always end up coming down with something.
For some reason I’m ass backwards from most people. I’ll usually push my gaining phase through the warmer months and my fat loss phase in the colder months around the holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you using to track with?

I enjoy the same approach, I always had to cut weight through the holidays so the winter cut just evolved. Easier to do fatloss cardio when it is cooler in my opinion.

After looking through my old logs I’ll be going back to a split I did some years ago.
Days off only as needed. Set1 6-9 set2 10-12 set 15-20
Chest/Back
Flat dB press
Pull-up
2 arm dB row

legs
Belt squat
reverse hyper
Calves

shoulders/arms
dB lat raise
hammer curl
Dips

600 carb, 130 fats, 365 protein, 5200 cals on training days
750 test e, deca 300, Hex 150
Training Monte fortitude style
233 lbs now goal is 245 -250 ish 3 months

Big dog intake right there

Hmm don’t hear guys running tren/deca together too often..

I love the combo, i think the reason it is not common is the fear that running two 19 nor compounds would increase shutdown. From my experience shutdown is shutdown and when I ran tpp/npp/mast p/tren a the recovery was faster then running nandrolone deconate or tren e cycles by themselves (with a low dose test backbone). The only long ester compounds I will run now are test c and primo e for that reason. Tren and Deccan together make for some freakish gains of strength and body composition.

That is just my opinion from personal experience so not sure if any actual science backs it up.

Your a beast bro!

Get Shredded!
Running 250 test 75mg Dbol/Drol. Tranning Monday-Friday. Eating almost 5,000. Low body fat. Goal is 220 under 10%

This is an awesome thread! Thanks for starting it.

CURRENT GOAL:

My current goal is to get to 10 percent body fat or less before my next cycle that starts in January.

CURRENT STATS:

5’11
212-215 pounds
11-13 % body fat (posted a recent picture in another thread)

CURRENT GEAR:

I have been cruising on 300mg of Test E per week for the last 8 weeks or so and running 0.25mg of Anastrozole 3 times per week for a total of 0.75mg a week. I plan to continue this cruise until the end of December.

CURRENT DIET & MACROS:

I don’t mind eating the same foods every day. In fact I enjoy it and it helps me stay on track and it makes me feel efficient.

TRAINING DAY NUTRITION:

Protein: 245 grams
Carbs: 250 grams
Fat: 55 grams
Calories: 2,475

Pre Workout Meal:
2 cups of egg whites
2 servings cream of rice
2 tbsp sugar free chocolate syrup

Post Workout Meal:
2 scoops Optimum Nutrition whey
2 servings cream of rice

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin
1 cup jasmine rice
Kale

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin
1 cup jasmine rice
Kale

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin

Before Bed:
1 Premier Protein Shake

OFF DAY NUTRITION:

Protein: 230 grams
Carbs: 175 grams
Fat: 72 grams
Calories: 2,279

Breakfast:
2 cups egg whites
2 servings cream of rice
2 tbsp peanut butter

Snack:
1 Premier Protein Shake

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin
1 cup jasmine rice
Kale

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin
1 cup jasmine rice
Kale

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin

Before Bed:
1 Premier Protein Shake

***Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on here. Enjoy your day.***

To add to my previous post… upcoming cycle will be as follows and I calorie intake will up a good bit as well… same foods, just more of them.

Wks 1-14 Test E 612mg (175mg EOD)
Wks 1-14 NPP 420mg (120mg EOD)
Wks 1-14 Mast P 420mg (120mg EOD)
Wks 1-6 TBOL 75mg daily

Arimidex (on hand)
Caber (on hand)

Hmm don’t hear guys running tren/deca together too often..
I like it. It was one of those things where guys were afraid of the shut down or even running 2 19nors together. I’ve been on for years so if get anymore shutdown my balls will fall out 😂.
If you’ve never tried it like anything start low with short esters.

This is an awesome thread! Thanks for starting it.

CURRENT GOAL:

My current goal is to get to 10 percent body fat or less before my next cycle that starts in January.

CURRENT STATS:

5’11
212-215 pounds
11-13 % body fat (posted a recent picture in another thread)

CURRENT GEAR:

I have been cruising on 300mg of Test E per week for the last 8 weeks or so and running 0.25mg of Anastrozole 3 times per week for a total of 0.75mg a week. I plan to continue this cruise until the end of December.

CURRENT DIET & MACROS:

I don’t mind eating the same foods every day. In fact I enjoy it and it helps me stay on track and it makes me feel efficient.

TRAINING DAY NUTRITION:

Protein: 245 grams
Carbs: 250 grams
Fat: 55 grams
Calories: 2,475

Pre Workout Meal:
2 cups of egg whites
2 servings cream of rice

Post Workout Meal:
2 scoops Optimum Nutrition whey
2 servings cream of rice

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin
1 cup jasmine rice
Kale

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin
1 cup jasmine rice
Kale

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin

Before Bed:
1 Premier Protein Shake

OFF DAY NUTRITION:

Protein: 230 grams
Carbs: 175 grams
Fat: 72 grams
Calories: 2,279

Breakfast:
2 cups egg whites
2 servings cream of rice
2 tbsp peanut butter

Snack:
1 Premier Protein Shake

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin
1 cup jasmine rice
Kale

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin
1 cup jasmine rice
Kale

Meal:
6 ounces ground sirloin

Before Bed:
1 Premier Protein Shake

***Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on here. Enjoy your day.***

Thanks bro. Love the detail. That’s what I wanna see.

As far as my day1 on my new/old routine it felt good. Muscles were exhausted and pump was explosive. In and out in 30 minutes.

I like it. It was one of those things where guys were afraid of the shut down or even running 2 19nors together. I’ve been on for years so if get anymore shutdown my balls will fall out .
If you’ve never tried it like anything start low with short esters.

Definitely… was going to switch the deca to tren A at the mid way point this round, but now I’m thinking I might just try to add it on top. Not too worried about shutdown I’ll be cruising till I die

PPL fortitude training hybrid
1 1/2 cc of GC 200 mas, test, deca blend
Calorie surplus 35-3700 cals per day.
Going on 9 weeks now going to drop to try dosage soon for a month or two. Keeping doses low now and making g sure training is on point as well as food.

Forgot to add I’ll be doing a 10 minute walk after every meal so it’ll be 50 minutes total a day

Current Goals:
Finished a cut a few weeks ago, now trying to grow back to my highest weight of 202lbs but leaner/stronger.
Currently 187.

Current training:
On week 5 of my very first run of DC training; fucking love it

Current supps:
250g test E, no other AAS
Multi
Vit D
DIM
DHEA
Finasteride
Fish Oil(High EPA)
Milk Thistle

Training days
Pre training meal:
90g Cream of rice
100g banana
1.5 scoops whey isolate

Intra workout:
50g cyclic dextrin/Peptopro blend
10g EAAs

Post training:
250g rice
180g chicken breast
1oz honey

Meal 3:
2 slices Ezekiel bread
2 tbsp almond or peanut butter
80g banana
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal 4:
200g rice
180g chicken thigh or salmon

Meal 5:
70g COR
2 scoops whey isolate
1 tbsp almond or PB

Meal 6
3 corn tortillas
70g avocado
8 egg whites

Non Training Days
Meal 1
70g avocado
8 egg whites
3 slices Ezekiel

Meal 2
180g chicken breast
200g rice
5g coconut oil

Meal 3
2 slices Ezekiel bread
2 tbsp nut butter
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal 4
Same as training day

Meal 5
2 scoops isolate
1 oz almonds

Meal 6
2 whole eggs, 6 whites
70g avocado

Taking a few days off and then I’ll be doing this only taking days off as needed.
This is what Phil Hernon had a lot of guys doing before he passed. The movements are what are work and are safe for me.
Only resting long enough to catch my breath. Every rep explosive but controlled like a piston.
No locking out, about 80% rom to keep tension on the muscle and to preserve joints. I’ll be drinking a gallon of water throughout the day with 10 scoops eaa
Full body everyday
All sets to failure
Squats 15-20 reps
Body weight exercises to failure
Other exercises 10-15reps
DB Bench
Dips
Db side laterals
Pull-ups
Bent dB row
Hammer curls
Reverse hyper