Post your current diet/cycle/routine/goal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Rep Points

Post your current diet/cycle/routine/goal

Whatís everybodies current diet and goal?

For the past week Iíve been back to 300 grams of protein from eggwhites and isolate protein, 200 grams of carbs from fruit, 100 grams of carbs from glycerol, and 30grams of fat from almond butter and macadamia nuts. 5grams of sodium.
    I always clean up my diet as my cals get lower. Iím in a fatloss phase.
    Tomorrow my training changes to match my recovery which still allows progress. Iíll be back on the DC 2 way split.
    Before I lower calories at all Iíll pull carbs and fats and up protein so Iíll be around 400-500 grams of protein before i actual calories lowered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,088 Posts
    Rep Points

Should shed some major body fat

Max

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,919 Posts
    Rep Points

Bro...it's thanksgiving this week....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,538 Posts
    Rep Points

230-240gm of protein per day from fish, chicken breast, lean ground beef, egg whites, turkey bacon and Greek yogurt.

200-250gm of carbs per day from oats, pasta, white rice, sour dough bread, broccoli, green beans and the occasional cookie, cupcake or ice cream.

65-85gm of fats per day from nut butter, almonds, cashews, avocado and from foods eaten.

Currently just maintaining at about 215lbs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Bro...it's thanksgiving this week....
    😂 you sound like my wife. I donít let tradition stand in the way of my goals and ocd.
    Iím weird about food at family gatherings. Too many kids and too many people with too many germs all getting food from the same plates. Plus I wonít eat from other peoples houses that I canít see cooked. Also not a fan of holiday food. Iím the guy that brings my own little cooler

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points

If I tap out of bodybuilding, it will because of all the eating.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,736 Posts
    Rep Points

diet/cycle/routine/goal

Simple:

Diet - Instinctively what I want. Rice, Shrimp, Salad, Shakes, Pasta. No calorie counting.
    Cycle - TRT - 150 mg (ATIPP - 1/2 cc) per week, split in 2.
    Routine - Split based around the big-4. (SQ, Bench, DL, OHP).
    Goal - To not get fat.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12,919 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
     you sound like my wife. I donít let tradition stand in the way of my goals and ocd.
    Iím weird about food at family gatherings. Too many kids and too many people with too many germs all getting food from the same plates. Plus I wonít eat from other peoples houses that I canít see cooked. Also not a fan of holiday food. Iím the guy that brings my own little cooler
    Thanksgiving horror story:
    My brother's squeeze (at the time) brought chicken and noodles to our house AT thanksgiving. I mean, one...who brings chicken and noodles to thanksgiving? Anyway, almost nobody eats it. We try to send it home with her, but she insists we keep it. Why? So I stuff it in the fridge with the rest of the leftovers (although I know it will not get ate). My brother calls later that night and says that she had left it sitting out from her family's get together the day before. So I immediately head to the fridge to toss it. It's been sitting in the fridge for hours at this point and it is literally bubbling like it was on a low boil on the stove. Bubbling!!! Luckily only one person got sick and it wasn't TOO bad. Yeah, I'm kinda iffy about eating other people's holiday food too.

Personally, I'm coasting right now...just trt and I pin 150 ew. I'll bump up the dose a fuzz once in awhile if I feel I need it. Everything else is coast mode too. I'm priming myself for that new year's resolution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Rep Points

Forgot to put my upcoming blast. 450tren/test/mast/400 deca/4iu gh/50mg anavar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Rep Points

My brother's squeeze (at the time) brought chicken and noodles to our house AT thanksgiving. I mean, one...who brings chicken and noodles to thanksgiving? Anyway, almost nobody eats it. We try to send it home with her, but she insists we keep it. Why? So I stuff it in the fridge with the rest of the leftovers (although I know it will not get ate). My brother calls later that night and says that she had left it sitting out from her family's get together the day before. So I immediately head to the fridge to toss it. It's been sitting in the fridge for hours at this point and it is literally bubbling like it was on a low boil on the stove. Bubbling!!! Luckily only one person got sick and it wasn't TOO bad. Yeah, I'm kinda iffy about eating other people's holiday food too.

Personally, I'm coasting right now...just trt and I pin 150 ew. I'll bump up the dose a fuzz once in awhile if I feel I need it. Everything else is coast mode too. I'm priming myself for that new year's resolution.
    😂 thatís what worries me.if it was just my moms food and no other family there Iíd eat it as my mom and step are extremely clean people. The rest of my family and my step dads family are nasty as hell. I donít even like to go around them because it never fails we always end up coming down with something.
    For some reason Iím ass backwards from most people. Iíll usually push my gaining phase through the warmer months and my fat loss phase in the colder months around the holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    If I tap out of bodybuilding, it will because of all the eating.
    What are you using to track with?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points

I use Cronometer. I usually donít track calories but since I added 300g of carbs to this diet I needed to track them. Itís easy to add foods to your list by just scanning the barcode.
    I usually use this app just to find marco equivalents if clients ask about deviating from my plan. They text and ask about a food they find, say some sausage, and ask if they can substitute.

Forgot to add to my post also:
    250mg test cyp and 150mg of Deca every fifth day. Weights 4 days a week. No cardio as it is irritating my foot/ankle.

My goal is to gain 20lbs in the next 2 years. No really expecting to but still shooting for it. First time in 30 years I am doing the straight ďbulkĒ thing in terms of eating. As long as I get through a few months of this with no detrimental effects, I will do the same thing but ďblastĒ next year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,793 Posts
    Rep Points

A lady used to bring us cookies. One day I went over to her house to fix something for her and there were birds flying around all over the house. Roosting on kitchen cabinets and shitÖ.I mean ďshittingĒ. Canaries, parakeets, quail. I love critters but that place was nasty!
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 11-23-2021 at 07:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,995 Posts
    Rep Points

Diet: Nothing strict but keeping fat reasonable and keeping protein higher.
    Cycle: Not running anything yet but soon...
    Routine: 3 day split working out every other day. Keeping it simple, upper body, lower body and cardio.
    Goals: to keep sane.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    thatís what worries me.if it was just my moms food and no other family there Iíd eat it as my mom and step are extremely clean people. The rest of my family and my step dads family are nasty as hell. I donít even like to go around them because it never fails we always end up coming down with something.
    For some reason Iím ass backwards from most people. Iíll usually push my gaining phase through the warmer months and my fat loss phase in the colder months around the holidays.

- - - Updated - - -

What are you using to track with?
    I enjoy the same approach, I always had to cut weight through the holidays so the winter cut just evolved. Easier to do fatloss cardio when it is cooler in my opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    716 Posts
    Rep Points

After looking through my old logs Iíll be going back to a split I did some years ago.
    Days off only as needed. Set1 6-9 set2 10-12 set 15-20
    Chest/Back
    Flat dB press
    Pull-up
    2 arm dB row

legs
    Belt squat
    reverse hyper
    Calves

shoulders/arms
    dB lat raise
    hammer curl