• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post your current diet/cycle/routine/goal

IML Gear Cream!
6 days on 1 off
hybrid PPL (legs/shoulders, chest/biceps, back/triceps) superset - circuit training using progressive overload
GC sustanon and monster sustanon @ 250mg/week split into 2 pins

I keep telling myself I’m gonna add additional cardio but so far I’ve failed to make that a reality. Also I will hit abs twice a week on random days in between circuits

in a nutshell; I choose 4 exercises for the 2 muscle groups I’m focusing on any given day. That’s 8 movements total. I set them up like stations and I run through all 4 stations (8 movements) in a superset. After the first set of the first round is complete I add weight as quickly as possible to each station and use that as my between sets rest time then go ahead and complete another round. I do this for at least 4 total rounds (sometimes when I pull out the ol preworkout I’ll go an additional round).

I haven’t checked my 1 rep max for my main lift in awhile but I know it’s pathetic compared to where I was years ago but I’m just focused on getting back to the grind for now. I’m not eating strict and probably not eating enough if I’m honest about things but I’m not eating shitty foods. I haven’t been drinking beer/whisky in awhile and I’m perfectly happy with that lol. So once I feel I’m ready I’m gonna switch to a 5 day bro split and focus on packing muscle on through nutrition and a blast cycle. I love deca but the last time I used it it kinda fucked with my head a little bit and I started getting this weird “my life is stagnant and I’m not doing enough to better myself” type depression attitude so I stopped my cycle but I’m hoping to be in a better headspace and get back on the ol tried n true deca test dbol (or tbol) cycle. Fingers crossed. Sometimes the 19-Nors do that to peeps. It’s strange because I ran tren with deca many times in the past and felt nothing but alpha as fuck. I guess things change with age, eh?

thank you for reading my book. God speed ladies and gentlemen.

I can get through my workouts in roughly 45-55 minutes. I lift alone in my home gym shed and the other day I set the safety bars on my rack to what I thought was high enough and decided to load the barbell to 185 and rep out to failure using rest pause technique. Keep in mind I don’t use the barbell for benching anymore (since my pec tear about 3 years ago now, I think) and I did this after my chest/bicep workout was complete. Well I got about 12 reps in and I was smoked. I decided my tits aren’t good enough because I don’t push myself hard enough and proceeded to try to get another 8 or so reps in before throwing the towel in. I got 1 more rep in and got pinned under the bar because the safety bars weren’t high enough lol. I rolled it down my torso and there I lay…. wondering how long it would be before my wife or kids decided to come looking for me. I managed to weasel myself out of my predicament but I felt like a bitch.

lesson learned. 180 kicked my ass on the bench. weak.

I can get through my workouts in roughly 45-55 minutes. I lift alone in my home gym shed and the other day I set the safety bars on my rack to what I thought was high enough and decided to load the barbell to 185 and rep out to failure using rest pause technique. Keep in mind I don’t use the barbell for benching anymore (since my pec tear about 3 years ago now, I think) and I did this after my chest/bicep workout was complete. Well I got about 12 reps in and I was smoked. I decided my tits aren’t good enough because I don’t push myself hard enough and proceeded to try to get another 8 or so reps in before throwing the towel in. I got 1 more rep in and got pinned under the bar because the safety bars weren’t high enough lol. I rolled it down my torso and there I lay…. wondering how long it would be before my wife or kids decided to come looking for me. I managed to weasel myself out of my predicament but I felt like a bitch.

lesson learned. 180 kicked my ass on the bench. weak.

😂 Jesus. Don’t put clamps on the bar so you can dump it easier if it happens again. You let one side go and then the other side very quickly and it’ll drop the weights off.

Current Goals:
Finished a cut a few weeks ago, now trying to grow back to my highest weight of 202lbs but leaner/stronger.
Currently 187.

Current training:
On week 5 of my very first run of DC training; fucking love it

Current supps:
250g test E, no other AAS
Multi
Vit D
DIM
DHEA
Finasteride
Fish Oil(High EPA)
Milk Thistle

Training days
Pre training meal:
90g Cream of rice
100g banana
1.5 scoops whey isolate

Intra workout:
50g cyclic dextrin/Peptopro blend
10g EAAs

Post training:
250g rice
180g chicken breast
1oz honey

Meal 3:
2 slices Ezekiel bread
2 tbsp almond or peanut butter
80g banana
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal 4:
200g rice
180g chicken thigh or salmon

Meal 5:
70g COR
2 scoops whey isolate
1 tbsp almond or PB

Meal 6
3 corn tortillas
70g avocado
8 egg whites

Non Training Days
Meal 1
70g avocado
8 egg whites
3 slices Ezekiel

Meal 2
180g chicken breast
200g rice
5g coconut oil

Meal 3
2 slices Ezekiel bread
2 tbsp nut butter
2 scoops whey isolate

Meal 4
Same as training day

Meal 5
2 scoops isolate
1 oz almonds

Meal 6
2 whole eggs, 6 whites
70g avocado

Nice man, your diet looks dialed and I like to see how other people are eating.

Curious, what’s your height?

So, now I am a low carb diet, the results are starting to show up.
I am going to gym 3 times a week, 2 days rest between trainings, to give my body time to recover the muscle tissues. The days when I am not going to the gym, I am making hcg injections https://www.ihcginjections.com, in order to burn the fat layers which are under my skin. During the last months, I lost 8kg, which is a very good result for me personally, I could barely loose weight when I was just doing cardio exercises.

Back