• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Provi

I hear that!! In stock yet? Tell the boss the congregation is waiting.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn!!!!

I'll double check the status.

Say you’re taking 50-75 mg a day of Proviron, do you guys take it all at once or split it up AM/PM?

I do 20mg 3x per day. Excellent results.

Running with 400 mg test cyp and 200 mast e per week

Get Shredded!
Is yours GC Provi?
Also, what does it do for you?

Yes all products are GC. According to bloodwork free test increased by 40%. Libido is great, feel like a teenager again. Also recovery is great and overall energy levels are up.
Just shy of 60 years young I cycle this combo for about 6 months a year and then the other 6 I run the TPP/NPP/MASTP blend at 1cc MWF. I also run Aromasin 3x per week to keep e2 in check.

Yes all products are GC. According to bloodwork free test increased by 40%. Libido is great, feel like a teenager again. Also recovery is great and overall energy levels are up.
Just shy of 60 years young I cycle this combo for about 6 months a year and then the other 6 I run the TPP/NPP/MASTP blend at 1cc MWF. I also run Aromasin 3x per week to keep e2 in check.

Good to know. Just started GC Proviron

thats Fkn Awsum!!! i am 48 & sometimes wonder how much longer i can train & cycle so thanks for sharing.
i realize we r All different tho so No need to troll, trolls😁😁

Back