• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aaron Singerman is a RAT! | Redcon1 owner

https://drugpolicy.org/press-release/2021/02/drug-decriminalization-oregon-officially-begins-today

OREGON decriminalized all personal use drugs . They don’t arrest you and you don’t get a record . (Wonder how it’s going) . Seattle has heroin parks and people shoot heroin & get clean needles . Cops are there too. Weird how things are in other states , almost like Portugal(Idk if Portugal is still like that).

Max

I agree with this, no reason to turn a drug addict into a criminal.

I agree with this, no reason to turn a drug addict into a criminal.

More- Oregonians overwhelmingly passed Measure 110 that makes possession of small amounts of cocaine, heroin, LSD and methamphetamine, among other drugs, punishable by a civil citation — akin to a parking ticket — and a $100 fine. That fee can get waived if you get a health screening from a recovery hotline.

This was June, 2021

More- Oregonians overwhelmingly passed Measure 110 that makes possession of small amounts of cocaine, heroin, LSD and methamphetamine, among other drugs, punishable by a civil citation — akin to a parking ticket — and a $100 fine. That fee can get waived if you get a health screening from a recovery hotline.

This was June, 2021

That what they should be pushing (treatment) for drug use, not incarceration… let’s face it, most people literally go right back to the drugs they were using in the first place…

not to mention if a person wants to alter their mind and or bodies, for better or worse, it is nobody but that individuals prerogative to choose to do so… you have no right to tell me I can’t enhance, or for that matter, slowly deteriorate my body with what ever I may so choose… that seems so criminal to me to try to control another human being to that extent…

I agree we should try educate and deter people from using potentially harmful substances the best we can, but at the end of the day they will do what they want to do, no law will stop them….may as well embrace that fact of the matter and use it to help those who decide to use, to be as safe as possible and to make treatment easily accessible for such people… all the money we spend on locking people up could easily be put towards treatment, and we would probably have less of a drug problem… just my 2 cents

I am fiscally conservative, in most other ways I am liberal.
That just means you're a fag.
... and that too is okay babe.
So it's you.. me.. Multi and Rot.
What a crew!

Alot of good advice here.

I know when I was arrested and going to Court, my lawyer told me, take a plea bargain. 1 charge. Plead guilty. You will get probation

The Probation Officer who did my PSI, told me, "your case is a joke and a waste of time". She said Im looking for you to do 2 years of probation and then so long as no dirty urines or other crimes, your slate is wiped clean.

So I agreed.

So then I get to my day of Sentencing. And the judge literally looks at me and throws the PSI. He says, young kids all over the Country use steroids because of guys like you. So you are going to jail. He then proceeds to give me the MAXIMUM sentence. 7 years in Prison, however they did suspend the sentence to 9 months.

The entire Court literally booed the Judge and the Court Room erupted.

My point is, you can't even trust the Court, the system. You can't trust ANY of it.

When I was a boxer there was a saying. "never leave it in the hand of the Judges".

This rings true in this despicable corrupt Justice system. The war on drugs is a war on the American Citizen.

Very true.
You can have a plea agreement in place, good relationship with the prosecutor but it all comes down to the judge at the end of the day. The judge brings his or her own biases to the bench and thus rulings.

I had run in's with three letter agencies almost a decade ago for a financial matter. Forced to plea, etc. My attorneys, some of the best there were/are at the time, were ecstatic that I got a particular judge for my sentencing. The other judge I could have got, let's call him Judge M, had a nickname in the district: "The Time Machine". He was the most harsh and cruel judge in the whole damn state apparently and handed down so many fucking years all the time, he earned the nickname The Time Machine. Nasty old white judge in his late 60's who I swear to christ after researching him literally took pleasure in locking people up as long as humanly possible. Nasty, nasty person....

A nice plea agreement with a bow tie on top, simple probation for X many months, minimal supervision, etc is not, I repeat, is not a sure thing when it comes down to sentencing.

Very true.
You can have a plea agreement in place, good relationship with the prosecutor but it all comes down to the judge at the end of the day. The judge brings his or her own biases to the bench and thus rulings.

I had run in's with three letter agencies almost a decade ago for a financial matter. Forced to plea, etc. My attorneys, some of the best there were/are at the time, were ecstatic that I got a particular judge for my sentencing. The other judge I could have got, let's call him Judge M, had a nickname in the district: "The Time Machine". He was the most harsh and cruel judge in the whole damn state apparently and handed down so many fucking years all the time, he earned the nickname The Time Machine. Nasty old white judge in his late 60's who I swear to christ after researching him literally took pleasure in locking people up as long as humanly possible. Nasty, nasty person....

A nice plea agreement with a bow tie on top, simple probation for X many months, minimal supervision, etc is not, I repeat, is not a sure thing when it comes down to sentencing.

Up until 2005 the sentencing guidelines were mandatory and a judge had little discretion to go above or below. Post Booker v US they are advisory and the starting point when a judge sentences someone. The Pre-Sentencing Investigation (PSI) will list all the enhancements, criminal history, or mitigating circumstances (childhood neglect, or past military service). The PSI will also list if someone cooperated, so it is the gold standard of paperwork that allows you to walk the yard.

Up until 2005 the sentencing guidelines were mandatory and a judge had little discretion to go above or below. Post Booker v US they are advisory and the starting point when a judge sentences someone. The Pre-Sentencing Investigation (PSI) will list all the enhancements, criminal history, or mitigating circumstances (childhood neglect, or past military service). The PSI will also list if someone cooperated, so it is the gold standard of paperwork that allows you to walk the yard.

GJ as u know one of my most respected friends here regardless of political ideology.

Love ya man no matter what truly

In my case the Judge literally threw my PSI. Now you are correct 99% of the time...

But I was the 1%.

Over steroids. Steroids. Really.

What the fuck. If I was a pedophile or a real criminal I can see the judge changing the terms. But steroids?

Fuck this system. I had custody of my daughter and I didn't see her for 4.5 months. Over test cyp. Then in prison, I got Test cyp aka hrt one time per week. I lifted weights 7 days a week.

Fuck.this despicable system. I know u side w me and my daughter.

This system is corrupt, and filthy, and it doesn't favor D or R.

This system attacks Americans. This system is diabolical.

Not failure. Intentional.

Thats the truth, so many of Americans are torn over political parties yet the left wing right wing are the same exact bird, the global government bird.

GJ as u know one of my most respected friends here regardless of political ideology.

In my case the Judge literally threw my PSI. Now you are correct 99% of the time...

But I was the 1%.

What the fuck. If I was a pedophile or a real criminal I can see the judge changing the terms. But steroids?

Fuck this system. I had custody of my daughter and I didn't see her for 4.5 months. Over test cyp. Then in prison, I got Test cyp aka hrt one time per week. I lifted weights 7 days a week.

Thank you Wes and I have no doubt. They always do that with high profile cases. It is crazy that you can get more time than a weird-O for gear. Any crime where all parties involved are in agreement and the only harm done is maybe to a person's own physical health, should not be a crime. It is a far more criminal act to lock someone up, arrest them in front of their children, make them live with the stigma of a felony conviction, than it is to use gear. IMO

But I was the 1%.

100% this is why I don’t get involved with political arguments or take sides, the whole system is rotten at the core… cannot bring myself vote for that reason… lesser of the two evils doesn’t sit well with me and I won’t support that kind of corruption…..

Very true.

“The law will be applied equally.” depending on what judge you get.

They are out of control. I was in court for a “speeds in excess of 100mph” ticket. I was going to use the “it wasn’t me” defense as the CHP stopped me over 4 miles from where he said he shot me on radar.

The judge stopped me mid questioning of the officer and asked me if that was what I was trying to do. She asked the cop if he knew it was me he clocked on radar. He replied “No, I can’t be sure it was him or someone else.” BINGO! I thought.
At the end she says “I have no doubt it was you…” Even the CHP looked stunned. My riding buddy was the baliff in court that night and I saw his jaw drop. He looked like he was going to cry taking my license.
I submitted an appeal based on this behavior of the judge but the bottom line is no judge will circumvent another.
Just like cops that just stand there watching another do wrong shit and not say anything.

Thank you Wes and I have no doubt. They always do that with high profile cases. It is crazy that you can get more time than a weird-O for gear. Any crime where all parties involved are in agreement and the only harm done is maybe to a person's own physical health, should not be a crime. It is a far more criminal act to lock someone up, arrest them in front of their children, make them live with the stigma of a felony conviction, than it is to use gear. IMO

Yes sir, they sent 20+ cops, agents and SWAT to get me. I literally was walking into my Condo with my daughter in my arms who was 2.5 at the time. I was in suit and tie, as I just came from work at the hospital.

I did bitch them out for sending so many people. I said, you could have sent 1 officer with the warrant and came into my house. I didn't have anything hidden, I literally just had it in my top dresser drawer as it was 100% possession and I was competing heavily at the time.

It is far more criminal what they did to me and truth be told, several of the Officers apologized and were ashamed of themselves.

Even two of them I saw at a later date apologized for arresting me and said they wanted nothing to do with it.

In Aaron's case, he and I both worked for Admin (Iron Mag Labs). When the board split, Aaron and PJ went there way and I of course remained loyal to Admin here.

I have nothing against PJ or Aaron at all and I dont wish arrest or jail on anyone. I do know that Aaron betrayed Admin here, and I know Admin is still upset about that, rightfully so.

I saw he just got a Boating DWI and again I dont wish bad upon anyone. I'm sure this has a very negative psychological impact on him and his family. I do not wish that on anyone. It's very very stressful waiting to see if you are going to Prison or not and not being there for your family,regardless of his past actions.

Back