Aaron Singerman is a RAT! | Redcon1 owner

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Arnold's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    25,063

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    687
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16,067
    Thanked in
    7,640 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Aaron Singerman is a RAT! | Redcon1 owner

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  2. #2
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    21,706

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    35,456
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,059
    Thanked in
    12,074 Posts
    Rep Points
    734698076

    Surprise! Again!

  3. #3
    Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Arnold's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    25,063

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    687
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16,067
    Thanked in
    7,640 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  4. #4
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,314

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,981
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,713
    Thanked in
    2,991 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So Nick had a few words about it too...wow.
    Show me

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,792

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,298
    Thanked in
    1,785 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Never considered buying his fake military themed shit anyway. Now Iím more pleased I didnít. I really care where I spend my money.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,752

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    113
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,113
    Thanked in
    1,726 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Anyone surprised here?

    RedCarn1
    RealCon1
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Bigmurph's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    374
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points
    4777694

    This doesn't surprise me at all these guys are not gangsters there from well off families and have never been to jail.
    Im surprised there not all snitching on each other they have been dirty since day one Blackstone was always pushing the limits if they were smart they would have quit when the govt went after them for dmaa they had the balls to sue smh

    Could have walked away with alot of money and opened another business easily but they kept pushing back

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,312

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,403
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,376
    Thanked in
    1,366 Posts
    Rep Points
    38619552

    Your exactly right about them not being hardened criminals and this is typical of what the Feds do when they have guys that havenít been around the UNjustice system a lot. Itís either plead out to a guilty plea for something less or face an unimaginable amount of prison time if you want to chance a jury trial. Almost everyone who isnít a hardened criminal is gonna RAT. Why do you think the Feds constantly hold like a 95% conviction rate. I actually think itís higher than 95%. Unless you have Elon Musk money they will eventually get you to take some kind of a plea deal (guilty plea)based on how much info you can give out that helps them lead to more convictions. I think they give you what they call a 5k or something like that and it goes to the judge at sentencing. Itís where they promise to help get you a lighter sentence as long as you rat on someone. They donít tell these people that itís still up to the judge. They can only recommend a lighter sentence. He can do whatever he wants to you. They also tell these poor bastards that itís completely hush hush and no one will know but then as soon as you sign they leak it to the media and then you start to see the media telling everyone that the accused are cooperating with LE. To them itís all about getting a guilty verdict and they do NOT care one bit what happens to the accused or their families. They want a conviction, they want your money and they want to take everything that you own and auction it off. Those profits go to whatever LE department was used in the bust and then they get to buy fancy new weapons and whatever else they need upgraded all on your sweat and hard work that you put in your whole life. My best advice would be that if your doing something illegal then NEVER buy and own anything until your done with the illegal shit. They wonít take anything that still has money owed on it thats more than itís value. If you need a car. Take a bank loan on it and only pay the minimum payments. Same with property, houses, motorcycles etc. etc. Take bank loans out for all of it and NEVER buy anything with cash. Any money you have and anything you own is considered to have been bought with drug money or illegal money and they will take it. Weeew sorry I got a little aggravated and off topic there. Lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmurph View Post
    This doesn't surprise me at all these guys are not gangsters there from well off families and have never been to jail.
    Im surprised there not all snitching on each other they have been dirty since day one Blackstone was always pushing the limits if they were smart they would have quit when the govt went after them for dmaa they had the balls to sue smh

    Could have walked away with alot of money and opened another business easily but they kept pushing back

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,004

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,836
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,050
    Thanked in
    736 Posts
    Rep Points
    12635969

    So heís the owner of a supplement company?

    What exactly happened how did he get in trouble?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Bigmurph's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    374
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points
    4777694

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    Your exactly right about them not being hardened criminals and this is typical of what the Feds do when they have guys that havenít been around the UNjustice system a lot. Itís either plead out to a guilty plea for something less or face an unimaginable amount of prison time if you want to chance a jury trial. Almost everyone who isnít a hardened criminal is gonna RAT. Why do you think the Feds constantly hold like a 95% conviction rate. I actually think itís higher than 95%. Unless you have Elon Musk money they will eventually get you to take some kind of a plea deal (guilty plea)based on how much info you can give out that helps them lead to more convictions. I think they give you what they call a 5k or something like that and it goes to the judge at sentencing. Itís where they promise to help get you a lighter sentence as long as you rat on someone. They donít tell these people that itís still up to the judge. They can only recommend a lighter sentence. He can do whatever he wants to you. They also tell these poor bastards that itís completely hush hush and no one will know but then as soon as you sign they leak it to the media and then you start to see the media telling everyone that the accused are cooperating with LE. To them itís all about getting a guilty verdict and they do NOT care one bit what happens to the accused or their families. They want a conviction, they want your money and they want to take everything that you own and auction it off. Those profits go to whatever LE department was used in the bust and then they get to buy fancy new weapons and whatever else they need upgraded all on your sweat and hard work that you put in your whole life. My best advice would be that if your doing something illegal then NEVER buy and own anything until your done with the illegal shit. They wonít take anything that still has money owed on it thats more than itís value. If you need a car. Take a bank loan on it and only pay the minimum payments. Same with property, houses, motorcycles etc. etc. Take bank loans out for all of it and NEVER buy anything with cash. Any money you have and anything you own is considered to have been bought with drug money or illegal money and they will take it. Weeew sorry I got a little aggravated and off topic there. Lol
    Your right on the mark brother with everything you wrote its a shame that its this way but its true whoever gets the chance to snitch is going to take it and like you said it will definitely get leaked and when they end up going to prison being a snitch is going to make it extremely difficult for them to live inside smh its just crazy

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Bigmurph's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,599

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    374
    Thanked in
    299 Posts
    Rep Points
    4777694

    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    So heís the owner of a supplement company?

    What exactly happened how did he get in trouble?
    They were involved in selling illegal supplements and tried to sue the government once they lost the lawsuit they were raided and now were here because they just lost their cases

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,792

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,071
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,298
    Thanked in
    1,785 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    People get frightened at the thought of incarceration. Maybe because of Hollywood? I dunno?

    Having worked in a few jails and visited San Quentin a few times I can agree that the penitentiary look like a bleak ass place to spend a few years but jails, even the shitty ones, are a joke. If someone canít handle themselves in jail, they shouldnít be doing anything wrong above jaywalking. I could do time standing on my head in jail, as long as I have books. I would hate it but it can be done.

    You know what they have in both jail and prisons? Fucking mirrors. If you can look at yourself in the mirror knowing you are taking your own medicine and not fucking anyone else over, I think the dude looking back at you from that mirror would be a better sight than looking at a fucking rat. Because you can move on with life once you get out, but if you are a rat, that shit sticks with you until your death.

    There are exceptions I guess. A friend of mine was one of the original big players in the steroid world in the 80s. He ratted a guy out. But that was only after the guy he ratted has hired a contract killer to do him in. Hard to have loyalty for a guy who enlists someone to kill you.
    He still did time, Club Fed in Pleasanton. Said it wasnít bad at all.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    2,004

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,836
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,050
    Thanked in
    736 Posts
    Rep Points
    12635969

    Aaron Singerman is a rat! | Redcon1 owner

    I donít know man, in my experience the people who are seemingly overly comfortable with the prospect of getting locked up, are the ones that keep getting locked upÖ

    I will continue to hate jail and do everything with in my power to not go to jail and have my freedom taking from meÖ everything aside from playing by the rules (donít ever plan on doing that) and snitching of courseÖ

    just gonna keep crossing my Tís, dotting my Iís, keeping my fucking mouth shut, doing my own thing, and hope for the bestÖ

    I like pussy, pussy is hard to get in jailÖ

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    2,312

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,403
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,376
    Thanked in
    1,366 Posts
    Rep Points
    38619552

    Bro donít ever loose that hate for jail. If you get convicted of a crime and get sent to prison is that the end of the world? No but no itís still a miserable existence for anyone who values their freedom and cares about others. Anyone who says anything different has never served any real time in prison or if they did and enjoyed it then they are most likely low life scumbags that donít know or want anything better for themselves or their family. Personally I could do prison time to an extent standing on my head like Coach said or sitting on the shitter like the old head inmates say however itís the effect that it has on the people in my family that would bother me and keep me from going there.


    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    I donít know man, in my experience the people who are seemingly overly comfortable with the prospect of getting locked up, are the ones that keep getting locked upÖ

    I will continue to hate jail and do everything with in my power to not go to jail and have my freedom taking from meÖ everything aside from playing by the rules (donít ever plan on doing that) and snitching of courseÖ

    just gonna keep crossing my Tís, dotting my Iís, keeping my fucking mouth shut, doing my own thing, and hope for the bestÖ

    I like pussy, pussy is hard to get in jailÖ

  15. #15
    Numero Uno 💪
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Arnold's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    25,063

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    687
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16,067
    Thanked in
    7,640 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Prison is not that bad? LMFAO
    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



Similar Threads

  1. Aaron singerman is a rat! | redcon1 owner
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2021, 06:18 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2021, 11:17 AM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-11-2019, 04:30 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-06-2016, 03:48 PM
  5. Inside Bodybuilding Ė Aaron Singerman
    By Arnold in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 06:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2022 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums