• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New guy

Newbie07

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanting to get serious about weight lifting now. Messed around for a few years but I’m ready to learn from the best and most knowledgeable. I’m trying to get my 10 posts in so I can message a coach, I’ve wasted enough time as it is. I’m wanting to stay natural and see what I’m capable of in the years to come.

Welcome to the forum!

Montego1 is ur guy.
Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Montego1 is ur guy.
Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.
Second this.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome here

Back