• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

We knew time was on our side when it came to vaccines

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To those of us that waited for more info to come out we knew it would be a matter of time. You can't hide shit forever and eventually people will speak out at some point. Well, Israel is now doing so, kind of. You've heard about the "super colds"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ht-pandemic-linked-thousands-extra-non-covid/

Now Israel is speaking out. Everyone knew something wasn't right about this vaccine but they kept on getting the jab. Sorry fellas.
https://www.brighteon.com/474635ae-9e29-4696-8d29-20f0fefd9a08

Never have I so wanted to be wrong as I do now. Nearly everyone I care about has gotten the vaccines. This whole thing has stunk since day one (of the “15 days”) and of course we knew so did these “vaccines”.

Too little, too late. Israel started the 5-11 yr olds on jabs. They are proceeding full steam ahead. Up next, free showers and barbecues...

And Dr fraud said we're using Israel data to approve boosters for everyone in the US. We also approved it for children knowing what was going on there and in other countries with high Vax rates. This needs to end NOW.

A document just surfaced showing that Moderna and the US Govt via the NIH were conspiring in 2015.....2015 Obama admin to then create a "coronavirus vaccine".

This was before Trump so they can't even blame him

So now we know Moderna and the US Govt who is now mandating the vaccine. Own it.

Interesting is it not.

I kinda get why Netanyahu was replaced now. When it happened it made no sense to me….

I kinda get why Netanyahu was replaced now. When it happened it made no sense to me….
Their elections were also tampered with. This is a global take over. Everyone will run their economies into the ground creating a leadership vacuum and right on que a leader with all the answers will step up.

Their elections were also tampered with. This is a global take over. Everyone will run their economies into the ground creating a leadership vacuum and right on que a leader with all the answers will step up.

Any speculation on whom that may be or region of the globe they shall be from??

Any speculation on whom that may be or region of the globe they shall be from??

Watch the climate summit and watch prince Charles and what he says. He refers to the person and "him" but doesn't ever say who him is.

This chit is wild. He talks about how leaders have failed and how the military will step in. I'll try and find the link.

Back