• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What are you thinking when running?

rawsandgh

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haruki Murakami has a book called "What am I Thinking When I Run". When running, you will often "drag racing" with the adjacent track intentionally or unintentionally: no matter you are just starting or you are almost running out of fuel, as long as there are people around you, you will always move as fast as you can to overtake. If you have just started running, you will be quick for a while, and the second half of the journey will make you feel that life is better than death. If your own exercise is about to end, it is easy to damage your own body organs.

Haruki Murakami has a book called "What am I Thinking When I Run". When running, you will often "drag racing" with the adjacent track intentionally or unintentionally: no matter you are just starting or you are almost running out of fuel, as long as there are people around you, you will always move as fast as you can to overtake. If you have just started running, you will be quick for a while, and the second half of the journey will make you feel that life is better than death. If your own exercise is about to end, it is easy to damage your own body organs.

What is this running you speak of?

The most road work I get is the trot to the refrigerator.
-rodney

Usually - "its fucking cold out. why did I park so far from the fucking door?"

I never liked running due to shin splints but have spent hours on the elliptical, I found if you let your mind wander it will de-frag itself giving you clarity or solutions to issues going on in your life, of course I was never against a little edible before getting on the machine...:coffee:

“Why the fuck did I think this was a good idea” or “I wonder how much liposuction costs” or “holy fuck these cops are faster than they look on tv”

or “oh shit, your husbands home and he looks pissed….. is that a gun?!??! ….. I’m out”

but seriously I usually end up thinking bizarre shit like “I wonder if orange peels could cure cancer” or “I bet this idea could make me rich” or “what if you could solve the “free” energy riddle”

it usually ends in this thought - “oh my god my side is cramping up so hard, I hope my kids remember me as a good dad”

Anyone ever start thinking about and start graphically fantasizing pussy and get a boner while running?

I thank baby jesus for my Deca Dick when I am at the gym and those latinas start bending and spreading in front of me.

3cc barrels aren’t big enough and scar tissue feels weird when I push the needle in.

“Why the fuck did I think this was a good idea” or “I wonder how much liposuction costs” or “holy fuck these cops are faster than they look on tv”

or “oh shit, your husbands home and he looks pissed….. is that a gun?!??! ….. I’m out”

but seriously I usually end up thinking bizarre shit like “I wonder if orange peels could cure cancer” or “I bet this idea could make me rich” or “what if you could solve the “free” energy riddle”

it usually ends in this thought - “oh my god my side is cramping up so hard, I hope my kids remember me as a good dad”

You are a person who is good at thinking, and you always think of many things in the life. But in fact, I was thinking almost everyone is the same as you. There are always many short fragments in their heads, and each picture may only show 1-2 seconds. Perhaps this is why we have to learn to relax and not let too many trivial things occupy our energy.

ohooo:)

Get Shredded!
Just do what I’m doing and walk 10 minutes after meals.

I put about 5 hours of walking at a very brisk pace straight every day for work… still don’t think that is gonna do what cardio can do in regards to burning fat tho…

I put about 5 hours of walking at a very brisk pace straight every day for work… still don’t think that is gonna do what cardio can do in regards to burning fat tho…
Cardio doesn’t burn fat it just increases the deficit. There’s no difference in calories burned at the same intensity in 10 minutes 5 times a day vs 50minutes once. Stan efferding advocates for 10minute walks post meal. It helps with nutrient partitioning and digestion and can help with recovery.

Cardio doesn’t burn fat it just increases the deficit. There’s no difference in calories burned at the same intensity in 10 minutes 5 times a day vs 50minutes once. Stan efferding advocates for 10minute walks post meal. It helps with nutrient partitioning and digestion and can help with recovery.

Ya I understand what you’re saying about calories burned and the deficit but I’ve never heard of the benefits of walking after meals. You actually feeling a difference by doing so?

Ya I understand what you’re saying about calories burned and the deficit but I’ve never heard of the benefits of walking after meals. You actually feeling a difference by doing so?
To be honest, I’ve made so many changes in training, diet and supplements recently it’s hard to attribute any changes to one thing. From what ive read those are the benefits though. My body is burning through everything I’m eating right now and I’ve actually had to increase my calories so I’m guessing the inclusion of the brisk walks have to do with it. When I don’t feel like going out side I like to drive my wife crazy by walking around whatever room she’s in.
Ive gone from no cardio at all in a long time to doing this.

Aerobic exercise can speed up breathing and heartbeat appropriately, and directly increase the concentration of blood oxygen, so as to better meet the needs of blood oxygen for body tissues, brain and internal organs.

As the blood flow accelerates during exercise, not only the supply and demand of oxygen are in a dynamic balance, but the body's metabolism is also in a vigorous state. Therefore, long-term adherence to aerobic exercise is beneficial to enhance physical fitness, prevent diseases, and delay aging.

The specific effects of aerobic exercise are as follows:
1.control blood pressure.

2.Enhance lung function.

3.improving heart function and increasing blood volume can prevent the occurrence of heart disease.

4.increase the good cholesterol in the serum, that is, the ratio of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol.

5.Reduce body fat and prevent obesity-related diseases.

6.Increase bone density to prevent osteoporosis.

7.Improve mental state.

But all depends on yourself choice.

Back