• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Suggestions per my Blood work results?

NoTime2Lose

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got new blood work done. This is the first blood work I have done since running Test C for 6 months. The current results below are highlighted in Yellow. To the right of those results is the blood work I did previously (1 year ago) before ever taking any Testosterone. I was clearly low at the time.
Currently pinning every other day 50mg Test C. Turns out to 175mg a week (over 2 week period). I was also doing 2 IU's of HGH every night for at least 2 months prior to these results. Thinking of cutting down to 1 IU.
I'm thinking my Estradiol is high and considering maybe 12.5 mg aromasin once or twice a week?
Also, reactive C Protein is high. What can I do about that?
On another note: I was running HCG for the first 4 months but started to feel mi nipples getting way to sensitive. So, I stopped HCG (about 2 months prior to these results) and since then my libido has gone down. Or is that just coincidence and maybe its due to high Estradiol?
I'm 6'2 215lbs
The testosterone results are measured 2 different ways as you will see below. I'll call it 999 for test and 86.8 for Estradiol.
Any help in reding the results and suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    52.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    21.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    45.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    32.7 KB · Views: 37
  • 6.PNG
    6.PNG
    80.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 7.PNG
    7.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 36
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    95.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 9.PNG
    9.PNG
    26.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    42.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    19.4 KB · Views: 31
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 13.PNG
    13.PNG
    49.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 14.PNG
    14.PNG
    22 KB · Views: 35
That is a very comprehensive blood test.

Comprehensive yes but that was I wanted to make sure I compared everything to my original bloodwork done before going on TRT.
I also wanted to make sure that all the info was available for anyone willing to help decipher the results.
I'm mostly concerned about the estradiol number as well as the reactive C protein?

Im willing to help brother I wish I could see the results but im unable to see your attachment I believe that this might be why no one is helping. Im always open to help do you have a specific question about a certain line item if you tell me the numbers and concerns I can help brother

Thanks Bigmurph!!

Not sure why the attachments are not visible?? Here is my concern:

My test is 999. Free test % is 2.1. Free Test Serum is 210
IGF-1 is 294
Estradiol is 86.8

I'm thinking my Estradiol is high and considering maybe 12.5 mg aromasin once or twice a week? I say that because libido seems to have dropped.
Also, reactive C Protein is high at 12.21. It was 5.2 before TRT and the upper range is suppose to be 3? What can I do about that?

I was running HCG for the first 4 months but started to feel mi nipples getting way to sensitive. Libido was great but because of my sore nipples I stopped the HCG. That seemed to help with my nipples but again, my libido has gone down. Or is that just coincidence and maybe its due to high Estradiol? In Fact I was considering a week or two of Nolvadex because of it?

I have also been using HGH, Thats why IGF-1 is high

I'm 6'2 215lbs; probably 20% BF?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Are you on any other meds? How's the diet? Are you taking anything else, SARMs, etc.? Lots of markers off, so probably need much more info to give some potential ideas to help.

Donate blood now. Then every 2-3 months so long as you are not anemic or having other issues.

Cholesterol seems to be a slight issue, is it diet related or other meds? Figure that out, adjust it.

Liver and Kidney function seem good

Get on an A.I, even super low dose while you start your HRT. Something like exemestane at even 6.25mgs EOD or E3d to start should control that and not interfere. But start it and then test a month or two in and adjust as needed.

C-risk is a sign of inflammation. It can be from infection, underlying disease or other issue, or other things, but my question is were you recently sick with a cold, sinus infection, covid or anything else that might make those markers go off?

Are you on any other meds? How's the diet? Are you taking anything else, SARMs, etc.? Lots of markers off, so probably need much more info to give some potential ideas to help.

I don't eat junk or fast foods or sugary drinks, so diet should not be a big factor. No SARMS and no other medications.

IML Gear Cream!
Donate blood now. Then every 2-3 months so long as you are not anemic or having other issues.

Cholesterol seems to be a slight issue, is it diet related or other meds? Figure that out, adjust it.

Liver and Kidney function seem good

Get on an A.I, even super low dose while you start your HRT. Something like exemestane at even 6.25mgs EOD or E3d to start should control that and not interfere. But start it and then test a month or two in and adjust as needed.

C-risk is a sign of inflammation. It can be from infection, underlying disease or other issue, or other things, but my question is were you recently sick with a cold, sinus infection, covid or anything else that might make those markers go off?

Thanks GYMnTONIC!

I did have a cold about 4 weeks before the bloodwork. Maybe that's why my C reactive protein spiked?
As far as the exemestane, I did start to take 12.5mgs EOD. Only about 6 days into it. Maybe I need to lower the dose to you suggestion of 6.25 or just take the 12.5 twice a week? I have 25mg pills so splitting in half is easy.

I thought my hematocrit was in range, so I'm interested in why you mentioned to donate blood? Just a best practice?

I was also thinking of using metformin since my A1-C is slightly elevated?

I can't make it out too well either..but going on what GnT said..
I'd do what he recommend with the Aromison at a low dose 1st then ramp if needed..Then,if A1C is high,try adjusting diet and cardio for a good month..A lot of what we eat during a cycle will raise it..

I always turn to diet and cardio to try to let the body fix itself...First..Remember today there is a pill for everything.So,if a number is high do some goggle time on natural fixes..

The blood donate is a great idea..it should bring some numbers down fast,some not..

Thanks @ zionoir626

I do cardio at least 5 days a week. At least 1 mile jog on the treadmill at a good jogging pace (not walking). I need to look into donating blood. Never done that before.

Anytime Brother...60..WoW
Now that's stout..

Thanks GYMnTONIC!

I did have a cold about 4 weeks before the bloodwork. Maybe that's why my C reactive protein spiked?
As far as the exemestane, I did start to take 12.5mgs EOD. Only about 6 days into it. Maybe I need to lower the dose to you suggestion of 6.25 or just take the 12.5 twice a week? I have 25mg pills so splitting in half is easy.

I thought my hematocrit was in range, so I'm interested in why you mentioned to donate blood? Just a best practice?

I was also thinking of using metformin since my A1-C is slightly elevated?

Your hematocrit is barely in range. You should donate now to help lower it. Use some grapefruit extract or Naringin to help as well

You don't want to wait for a level to spike HIGH to act on it. It you are borderline on any range, you want to dial it in (if you can), and you can.

Low dose Exem is fine, 6-12.5 works. You are always better off starting low and adjusting upward when dealing with estrogen. High estrogen for a month isn't going to kill you.

Do some bloodwork again and see what happens.

Def watch that C-reactive marker.

I'd definitely get that estro down. Idk how you could get a hard dick with e2 that high. Mine will get hard on high E but won't stay hard. The dosage that has been suggested for the anti E sounds great. I personally use Armidex but it's just a personal preference.

A few things
1. nice side by side labs
2. finally someone got "before" baseline labs
3. look at how many of your lipids improved posts TRT
4. fasting glucose improved
5. TSH improved
6. continue to work on lipids
7. donate blood and keep it lower than 50. ferritin looks great and will stay that way if you keep hematocrit down
8. get an AI
9. watch c-reactive. I've had that spike a couple times and go away
10. doc might fight you on your test dose cause of the free test

Back