• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Will I keep anavar gains off cycle (female)

Foxy85

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will I keep my anavar gains after cycle? I’m feeling a little depressed and worried. I’m still taking 2 units of GH. I know I need to come off for a while but I would like to gain muscle in off time as well :(

The struggle of cycling dear

I believe they prescribe or prescribed anavar to aids patients for muscle wasting.

I can’t believe the intent would be for short term.

Seeing how you are not going to need a recovery of your own testosterone.... I don’t think you will lose everything.

Maybe start up creatinine to offset some loses a bit.

I believe they prescribe or prescribed anavar to aids patients for muscle wasting.

I can’t believe the intent would be for short term.

Seeing how you are not going to need a recovery of your own testosterone.... I don’t think you will lose everything.

Maybe start up creatinine to offset some loses a bit.

Thank you. I watched one of “Greg doucette” videos he says “if you’re past your genetic limit you can’t keep it” I don’t believe I’m past my genetic marker…
However you know overthinking it and all. I’ll train harder though

Thank you. I watched one of “Greg doucette” videos he says “if you’re past your genetic limit you can’t keep it” I don’t believe I’m past my genetic marker…
However you know overthinking it and all. I’ll train harder though
1. My wife never comes off...her choice. She just lowers her dose.
2. Did you ever post how your show went?

1. My wife never comes off...her choice. She just lowers her dose.
2. Did you ever post how your show went?

f8e83c852230bcb3a52a7d84a5e43da3.jpg

I ended up taking first in wellness in open A, masters 35+, and novice (didn’t want to post photos as of privacy because of the forum)

I ended up taking first in wellness in open A, masters 35+, and novice (didn’t want to post photos as of privacy because of the forum)
Wasn't asking for photos just how you did lol. Congrats though that's awesome. Did it light a fire to keep going like it did for my wife?

The best way to keep your progress while coming off is to stick as closely to your regimen as possible during your off-time, but you also need to bear in mind that your body needs time to recover and return to homeostasis. The off-cycle time is arguably just as important as being on. Just continue to push your training as best as possible, and continue to eat. A lot of people struggle with the latter due to decrease in appetite, but you do as best you can. You look incredible, great job. Stick with it

IML Gear Cream!
Impressive, you look great! You may lose a bit of harness, vascularity, etc. but all new muscle density won't be lost, especially if you can keep your diet and training intensity high. When you come off, your receptors will be 'starved', essentially helping them to reset for the next run. Some studies even show the number of receptors can be increased during this time ... especially the genetically gifted.

Vincentino is spot-on ... the bridge between cycles is arguably more important for this very reason.

First in OPEN! Congratulations . You have great musculature; Quads/glutes/hams/arms/delts ! Good on ya . I am gonna compete again too. There is some steep competition out there. Each contest seems to have about 40% or more competitors (pre-covid). Kicked Ass

Max

Will I keep my anavar gains after cycle? I’m feeling a little depressed and worried. I’m still taking 2 units of GH. I know I need to come off for a while but I would like to gain muscle in off time as well :(

Men less so maintain gains. However, IMO women can retain more because you are basically putting your body through a male-like puberty when you use AAS, which are simply attenuated androgens. Just keep training and eating clean. Know that about 1/2 the gains are from hyperemia, higher than normal retention of fluid, which is the steroid pump. That will go away.So say you gained 8 lbs of lean mass. 4 lbs will go away but come back as soon as you are on AAS again.

Coming off is way more mental than physical...
What are you talking and doses..??

Back