• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Interesting facts about Rittenhouse

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Read the below and tell me you aren't behind Rittenhouse even more now. Thank God he got acquitted. Fuck everyone who wanted to, or tried to, ruin this kids life.

[FONT=&quot]"The odds were stacked against Rittenhouse from the start. Kyle comes from a working-class background in a rust belt town, the auto manufacturing jobs long since shipped overseas. His dad was an alcoholic, once charged with domestic battery for punching his mom in the stomach when he was four-years-old. She and the kids lived in a shelter, twice. His parents eventually split up and his mom became a certified nursing assistant. She still struggled financially, her and the kids were repeatedly evicted. Here was a boy who had the odds stacked against him. Our system is hard on kids like this. He had every excuse to fail, to become just another casualty of America’s decline. And yet he chose a different path. In 9th grade, he enrolled in a program for kids in “challenging life situations” put on by the local police department. In 10th grade, his family was evicted again, his mother was hospitalized for gastrointestinal bleeding, and his sister was also hospitalized after attempting suicide via an overdose of over-the-counter pain relievers. Kyle got a job as a fry cook and a janitor, taking his high school classes online to do so. He also got his lifeguard certification and got a part-time job at the local YMCA. He planned to become a paramedic or police officer after graduation. Faced with a situation that would lead most to become overwhelmed with despair, he persisted. This is the boy they wanted to lock away in a cage and throw away the key. They still do."

[/FONT]https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-11-20/kyle-rittenhouse-americas-trial

If you watch the entire exchange that night he ran an error free tactical course. I don't think he meant to shoot the guy in the bicep of the arm carrying the side arm but that was amazing considering it incapacitated the man without killing him. He ran from confrontation, stopped all threats and tried to turn himself in moments later. Kid was cool as ice the entire time.

Kyle needs to start a tactical business.

Yeah but guys like kilbitch were trying to use his rough childhood as ammo against him…. Ya know cuz mike brown and grave-on Trayvon didn’t have the same opportunity to not be pests to society.

this kid somehow held it together, he would have been a great SEAL or combat controller. His biggest error was not paying attention to his surroundings and getting separated from his group. safety in numbers

Yeah I was just thinking about that, how the hell did he get separated from them, I don’t remember hearing that.

Libturdz are braindead... Ignore murder-capital Chicago (also release a school shooter who because he's african american), convict a kid who was protecting himself and others.
Treat violent druggie criminal Floyd as a hero...

Its not working libturdz, people arent taking your braindead shite anymore...

Truly disgusting kvnts the libturd commies...

they need to rename the street this went down on after him and paint some messages on the streets like fuck around and find out, or play stupid games win stupid prizes

He’s nothing short of a hero. I read on FB he diverted a rolling dumpster fire that was headed for a gas station which saved who knows how many lives.

And just like Heavy said he displayed some amazing reactions under pressure for a seventeen year old. In my time in the army I’ve gotten to know many trained infantrymen that would have choked under the same pressure. He needs a fucking statue of himself put up.

He's a hero?
You're a weak man if this is your idea of a hero.

Oh, also, one of the guys he sent to hell was a pedophile who molested and raped young boys, Josehp Rosenbaum.
Again, Rittenhouse is a hero.

Pedophiles belong one place and one place only: hell.

You know the left is certifiably insane when they are now openly cheering, supporting and mourning pedophiles. Unreal.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah but guys like kilbitch were trying to use his rough childhood as ammo against him…. Ya know cuz mike brown and grave-on Trayvon didn’t have the same opportunity to not be pests to society.

Ya it’s funny how that whole “ I’m a product of my environment” shit that thugs throw around to justify their pathetic ways of life, doesn’t apply here… broken home, abusive dad, evictions, homeless shelters… I thought he HAD to become a gang member to survive, with all that going on…

Back