• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best quick bulk stack

Gregg T

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have experience with multiple steroids last cycle was tren a 500mg a week with 250 test e.
My question is what is the ultimate bulk stack that’s injectable only no orals for me tren works good I added almost 30 lbs during cycle but I’m really looking to get over the hump thanks for the help

And I’m looking for as little water retention as possible but don’t want tren this time

Don’t have experience with Deca or eq what’s a good dose this will be my 3rd cycle I’m not to worried about sides but I thought Deca caused water retention

There is no best. Depends on your genetics. 500 mg/w Tren would fuck up 30% of guys on this board including me. Also, if Tren worked that well for you recently chances are all other AAS will feel like almost nothing for a while.

There is no best. Depends on your genetics. 500 mg/w Tren would fuck up 30% of guys on this board including me. Also, if Tren worked that well for you recently chances are all other AAS will feel like almost nothing for a while.
Tren worked great and the sides were mangable 95% of the time just looking for a good cycle with minimal sides and water
Maybe tren again in the future it has its days and when I’m exhausted it affects my work

What about low dose superdrol with a little test e

Don’t have experience with Deca or eq what’s a good dose this will be my 3rd cycle I’m not to worried about sides but I thought Deca caused water retention
Your second cycle was 500mg of tren?!? You don’t mess around, do you?

Not flaming you here but I am very curious how you came to use that as your second cycle? Internet conclusion? Gym bro? I am sure I’m not the only one curious about this here.

Not flaming you here but I am very curious how you came to use that as your second cycle? Internet conclusion? Gym bro? I am sure I’m not the only one curious about this here.
Or I’m wondering if it was really tren. This dude at my gym told me he was on tren but all he had in his vials must have been underdosed test.

IML Gear Cream!
And I’m looking for as little water retention as possible but don’t want tren this time

I would advise considering deca.

I am running my first deca cycle right now and I have found my new love. Deca is amazing in every way. 350/deca week, 500 test, 50mg proviron a day. Simple, easy and highly effective. Feel good mentally, strength is through the roof and I have added 6 quality pds of pretty lean tissue over the past two months.
No bloat or retention at all. I am eating a-lot but quite clean, so that is factoring into things.
Best of luck!

I too am curious. Imma say internet. I've seen worse for first cycles a few times though.

Serious question, how many surplus calories would an individual need to eat to gain 30lbs on just 250mg of test and 500mg of tren?

Superdrol would be great.

I’d go with sustanon and an oral and thanksgiving dinner every night for the win.

- - - Updated - - -

Npp or deca as well

I too am curious. Imma say internet. I've seen worse for first cycles a few times though.
Right?

Coulda been:
1g test prop
700 mast p
700 NPP
50 Dbol
100 Anadrol
50 Anavar
50 Winny
3mg Adex
5k HCG
caber on hand

…a forum standard.

And to answer weslley swole, I think that amount needed must have been “on point”. I also wonder that when guys give a weight gained number, is that at the most bloated or actual weight gained. Because 35lbs of muscle on a cycle is Olympia calibre shit.

Right?

Coulda been:
1g test prop
700 mast p
700 NPP
50 Dbol
100 Anadrol
50 Anavar
50 Winny
3mg Adex
5k HCG
caber on hand

…a forum standard.

And to answer weslley swole, I think that amount needed must have been “on point”. I also wonder that when guys give a weight gained number, is that at the most bloated or actual weight gained. Because 35lbs of muscle on a cycle is Olympia calibre shit.
You forgot the 50 superdrol geez newbie

I have experience with multiple steroids last cycle was tren a 500mg a week with 250 test e.
My question is what is the ultimate bulk stack that’s injectable only no orals for me tren works good I added almost 30 lbs during cycle but I’m really looking to get over the hump thanks for the help

Just curious, are you gaining this weight when you cycle off and on? Only reason I ask because that's a lot of fluctuations man that's way too much yo-yoing.
And that's a hell of a lot of weight to gain. Not entirely sure I would want to gain that much on just one cycle.
So you gain 30 lb, and you want to get over the hump and gain more?
Why the attraction and commitment to the drugs with best quick bulk and these high numbers with weight gain?
Fuck the phasing in and out and yo-yoing, why not just take your time and build tissue, tissue that can actually be yours.

But the answer your question, test, nandrolone simple and basic. But if you want fast and dramatic gains "ment" trestolone..
But all of that is nothing but scale entertainment with the numbers. Fuck the scale!

I would advise considering deca.

I am running my first deca cycle right now and I have found my new love. Deca is amazing in every way. 350/deca week, 500 test, 50mg proviron a day. Simple, easy and highly effective. Feel good mentally, strength is through the roof and I have added 6 quality pds of pretty lean tissue over the past two months.
No bloat or retention at all. I am eating a-lot but quite clean, so that is factoring into things.
Best of luck!

Thank God...Deca works on somebody..not just us old dogs...lol
I'm glad it's working out..you either love it or Not..

Test/Deca/Dbol
Is one of the best bulk combination ever...throw in some growth kicker and Eat

Get Shredded!

exactly my thoughts... could of made the same amount of progress on lower dosages and less harsh compounds

being only his second cycle his body still very sensitive to these hormones

Back