• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally happened!

Just found out my piece of shit Dad died this morning. Haha May you rot in hell motherfucker!!!!!
Is your name Josh lol? Cause I'm sure my brother will act the same exact way.

So um...I'm not sorry for your loss?

Fuck no bro! Today is now a great day! He’s just lucky lung cancer got to him before I did. I owed him at least 100 hardcore ass beatings or I would have settled just to revenge fuck him in the ass once. Either or would have been fine. Guess I’m too late so death will have to do for now. Haha Lung Cancer. Dumb fucker was probably a smoker too. I hope he suffered like a mother fucker. Can’t wait to piss on his grave.

Is your name Josh lol? Cause I'm sure my brother will act the same exact way.

So um...I'm not sorry for your loss?

My mom died last month. I prayed to God that he would take my dad instead life's a bitch.

Fuck no bro! Today is now a great day! He’s just lucky lung cancer got to him before I did. I owed him at least 100 hardcore ass beatings or I would have settled just to revenge fuck him in the ass once. Either or would have been fine. Guess I’m too late so death will have to do for now. Haha Lung Cancer. Dumb fucker was probably a smoker too. I hope he suffered like a mother fucker. Can’t wait to piss on his grave.

Talk hella shit to him. He might be able to hear you from hell

Sorry about your dad and that he made your life hell...my own dad passed 15 years ago at 61 and was a heavy smoker and cancer did him in. He has not spoken to me in the 30 years up to his death and I never got to get closure, oh well.

Well be careful brother, you might get to meet him again when you reach the other side...

Last edited:
The dude pimped me out to his gay ass photographer brother from the time I was like 5 to maybe 8. There’s a special place in hell for that piece of shit. Even if I go to hell we definitely won’t be on the same team that’s for damn sure.

Sorry about your dad and that he made your life hell...my own dad passed 15 years ago at 61 and was a heavy smoker and cancer did him in. He has not spoken to me in the 30 years up to his death and I never got to get closure, oh well.

Well be careful brother, you might get to meet him again when you reach the other side...

The dude pimped me out to his gay ass photographer brother from the time I was like 5 to maybe 8. There’s a special place in hell for that piece of shit. Even if I go to hell we definitely won’t be on the same team that’s for damn sure.

Well, that killed any reservations I had about the situation....congratulations.

Let me know when u go piss on his grave ill come with a take a shit right next to u.. this kinda shit infuriates me

I hope you can finally “let go” and have peace. Never giving him any more thoughts. Or energy.

Keeping ppl “on the hook” only really keeps YOU on the hook. For years it seems.

Try to stop playing the past in your head over and over like some bad movie.

Never look back again. You’re not going that way....

Fuck it gets even better. One of his other scumbag siblings somehow tracked me down and called me wanting to know if I’d be interested in giving money so the low life piece of trash could have a nice send off!!!!! Nice send off???Her words. HOLY FUCKING SHIT CAN PEOPLE GET ANY FUCKING DUMBER??? Sure bitch let me jump right on that. Let me somehow get money to send you so the motherfucker that knowingly let his brother try to fuck his son six ways to Sunday has a nice send off!!!!! Woooooooooooow!!!!!

Fuck it gets even better. One of his other scumbag siblings somehow tracked me down and called me wanting to know if I’d be interested in giving money so the low life piece of trash could have a nice send off!!!!! Nice send off???Her words. HOLY FUCKING SHIT CAN PEOPLE GET ANY FUCKING DUMBER??? Sure bitch let me jump right on that. Let me somehow get money to send you so the motherfucker that knowingly let his brother try to fuck his son six ways to Sunday has a nice send off!!!!! Woooooooooooow!!!!!

You and I have had a similar life in many ways, certainly way different in others. I wont try and still your thunder so you go BOY!!!! I will just say I understand on many levels.

That's what I hate about these times. Someone dies and it throws everyone who hasn't been talking for 20yrs, grudges, downright fighting, etc into the "same room" again. Mutherfucker, if I haven't talked to you in the past 20yrs, what makes you think that's changed? Someone dying? GTFO here. The wife and I are getting VERY selective about who we "mourn" publicly.

At least they didn't try to invite themselves and their family to YOUR thanksgving dinner, did they? Yeahhhhhh... The wife says I can be a pretty big dick at times, and I'm like, "apparently not if people think I'm gonna be ok with that". Ugh...read the room assholes!

That's what I hate about these times. Someone dies and it throws everyone who hasn't been talking for 20yrs, grudges, downright fighting, etc into the "same room" again. Mutherfucker, if I haven't talked to you in the past 20yrs, what makes you think that's changed? Someone dying? GTFO here. The wife and I are getting VERY selective about who we "mourn" publicly.

At least they didn't try to invite themselves and their family to YOUR thanksgving dinner, did they? Yeahhhhhh... The wife says I can be a pretty big dick at times, and I'm like, "apparently not if people think I'm gonna be ok with that". Ugh...read the room assholes!

I have an Uncle/cousin(s) that are on dope real bad. They always make it to the family funerals and start tellin8g sob stories about how they have cancer or (insert disease of the week). I called them out in front everybody loudly. I said" Gee Uncle Bob you have had stage 4 cancer for at least 5 years now.... That's gotta be a record and look at you walking around and talking like no bothers at all....lol. Then I added "Stop you all are junkies, so was I and you will never be able to lie to me"... fuckin losers... they left in a hurry.

I have an Uncle/cousin(s) that are on dope real bad. They always make it to the family funerals and start tellin8g sob stories about how they have cancer or (insert disease of the week). I called them out in front everybody loudly. I said" Gee Uncle Bob you have had stage 4 cancer for at least 5 years now.... That's gotta be a record and look at you walking around and talking like no bothers at all....lol. Then I added "Stop you all are junkies, so was I and you will never be able to lie to me"... fuckin losers... they left in a hurry.

SMH... Every family I know has those. You would think they would pick up on the fact that every time they tell a story, the crowd all shoots each other side glances. Is there something about pathological liars that prevents them from reading other people's expressions?

Get Shredded!

They obviously don’t share you anger towards your dad?

Why are their experiences so different from yours??

Even still, if I knew about what he did to you, I certainly wouldn’t be asking for money for some fake bullshit send off.

Go to the funeral. And get up and say a few words about your dad to everyone attending. Let it free you.

Why different experiences? They ofcourse didn’t want to believe any of it. Why would they? You gotta understand bro that when your 5 years old or whatever it’s really really hard to comprehend just how wrong it is when your uncle puts his dick in your mouth. Then when get to be a teenager your too embarrassed to tell anyone for obvious reasons and you bury that shit really deep. Then finally when you become a man and realize how fucking important it is for you to tell it’s too late. At least that was my experience anyway. One had already went to prison(The pimp) and the other had disappeared. My mother tried to tell his siblings what went on and ofcourse they didn’t believe it. I get it I guess. I mean if my sister murdered someone I’d still love her cause she’s my sister. I’m sure it was just easier for them to deny it happened. It’s whatever now. Fuck it he died miserably(I hope) and I celebrated and will continue to celebrate yesterday’s date every year.

They obviously don’t share you anger towards your dad?

Why are their experiences so different from yours??

Even still, if I knew about what he did to you, I certainly wouldn’t be asking for money for some fake bullshit send off.

Go to the funeral. And get up and say a few words about your dad to everyone attending. Let it free you.

Wow, that’s so fucked up. Did he not get in any trouble for any of this? I can imagine the only thing more satisfying than knowing he’s not breathing would have been to take sick fuck out with your own hands… those kinds of people literally deserve to die in the most gruesome ways possible…sorry bro didn’t realize what was going on… hope you can let it go now that he’s worm food

Is his brother the pedo still Alive?

Last edited:
No need to be sorry bro. I appreciate it but wasn’t looking for sympathy. I posted it because I was legit happy the fucktard died pretty much how I hoped he would. Can’t ask for more than that. No my dad never got into any shit for handing me over to his brother for pedo photo and sex sessions. Probably my fault that they both didn’t rot in prison as pedo’s but like I mentioned before I buried it for a long time. I honestly thought I had no choice but to bury it. My father eventually went to jail for trying to blow my head off over an ear ring. Not sure when he got out but he apparently ended up living out west which is where he just died. His faggot brother I have no idea wtf happened to him. I’d like to think Karma caught up with him too. I try not to spend an ounce of time thinking about either of them. It does help though to sometimes vent over what disgusting pieces of shit they both were and super nice to know one just became worm food.

Wow, that’s so fucked up. Did he not get in any trouble for any of this? I can imagine the only thing more satisfying than knowing he’s not breathing would have been to take sick fuck out with your own hands… those kinds of people literally deserve to die in the most gruesome ways possible…sorry bro didn’t realize what was going on… hope you can let it go now that he’s worm food

Is his brother the pedo still Alive?

Jesus.......I am sorry bro......that is some pure fucking evil shit.

Fuck your dad......a very bad person. He got off easy........

His faggot brother I have no idea wtf happened to him. I’d like to think Karma caught up with him too. I try not to spend an ounce of time thinking about either of them.

Sorry, man....I gotta say something. What if he's out there still doing it?

No I totally get it Multi. I understand where your going with that and believe me it eats at me every day that I buried it for so long out of embarrassment. I carry a lot of blame around trust me. He was a predator and he should have been delt with. I’m not sure what to say other than I was confused and felt too alone to make a huge stink when I was younger. Now I have to figure he’s either dead or at the very least out of the Pedo game. He was quite a bit older than my Dad so he’s gotta be in his 70’s. Still no excuse not to try harder to expose him I guess. I don’t know man it’s hard for me to explain where your head goes after that shit. Sorry

Sorry, man....I gotta say something. What if he's out there still doing it?

No I totally get it Multi. I understand where your going with that and believe me it eats at me every day that I buried it for so long out of embarrassment. I carry a lot of blame around trust me. He was a predator and he should have been delt with. I’m not sure what to say other than I was confused and felt too alone to make a huge stink when I was younger. Now I have to figure he’s either dead or at the very least out of the Pedo game. He was quite a bit older than my Dad so he’s gotta be in his 70’s. Still no excuse not to try harder to expose him I guess. I don’t know man it’s hard for me to explain where your head goes after that shit. Sorry

Dude do not fucking apologize for anything related to any of this, there is no right or wrong way for a child to handle being a victim of some sick fuck…

I do wish someone could find out if he’s alive or not, and if he is, to do something about that…because scum like that shouldn’t be allowed to occupy space or waste our air…

Back