• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HFO3 ... On the straight and narrow

IML Gear Cream!
Brother, all I got to say is "it's on" ..
This is going to be a killer Resurrection.. 👍

100% God mode in 6 weeks activated lol

Brother, all I got to say is "it's on" ..
This is going to be a killer Resurrection.. 

Yes indeed! getting ready now for an upper body session :boobs::twothumbs:

Lol, we sure did and thanks again! The good old days haha!

1 gram of test a week and a daily dose of DBOL for an unspeakable length of time lol

Awesome bro, I've been doing the same lately. Really been focusing on the squeeze, slow slow reps feeling every inch of the lift. Such a killer workout.

I'm actually getting sore again. I've been doing so much research on milos sarcev type training. Already seeing results and its only been a week!! Love the burn. Nothing like it. Takes you to hell for about 5 seconds then your back lol.

Your right, with the best training program in the world. You will not grow unless you give your body the tools!! Food!! Food!! Food!! I say drugs are 10% training is 40% food is 50%!!

I’m totally focused on form, stretching and flexing the muscle... tbh I have trained this way for years and for me its the best results and no injuries!

100% God mode in 6 weeks activated lol

:clapping: pedal to the metal !!

Im following brother!

Last edited:
1 gram of test a week and a daily dose of DBOL for an unspeakable length of time lol

I’m totally focused on form, stretching and flexing the muscle... tbh I have trained this way for years and for me its the best results and no injuries!

:clapping: pedal to the metal !!

Lol, damn man... sucks gettin old brother! I bet you'll look just as good on the 300mg as you did on 1000. Takes alot to build. Muscle memory is crazy. I fell off for a couple years. Withend 12 weeks I put on 35 pounds lol Zero water. I bet you'll be amazed! Feels so good to make those kinds of gains.

No wonder you got so big. Thats the way to do it. Slow and focused. Wish I would have tried that style years ago!

I'm always happy to see an old dog get it back together...It isn't easy..young,mid-aged or just Over-the-hill or more..
Don't kid yourself a great body....Inside and out at any age over 40 is hard ass work..

Thanks Brother for all the boost in the past and present..
I picked 401 to set my goals on and Jan 1st he better be running next to Ben Johnson when the Clock strikes 12am...

Just remember what us old dogs have that ...that New Guy doesn't...Wisdom...blood sweat and hard ass gains..
Take it slow just getting back.. injuries knock an older guy down faster than Hot Sauce on the Balls...

Don't Ask

Lol, damn man... sucks gettin old brother! I bet you'll look just as good on the 300mg as you did on 1000. Takes alot to build. Muscle memory is crazy. I fell off for a couple years. Withend 12 weeks I put on 35 pounds lol Zero water. I bet you'll be amazed! Feels so good to make those kinds of gains.

No wonder you got so big. Thats the way to do it. Slow and focused. Wish I would have tried that style years ago!

I’m aging wisely, improvising dosages, adapting and overcoming training philosophies and rising above challenges. Lord willing I’ll be here for a lonnngg time to come lol

Test, low dose DBOL and HGH worked like a miracle cocktail for my physique. I was a skinny kid and never dreamed of weighing215 ripped but I did it with that combination

Get Shredded!
I'm always happy to see an old dog get it back together...It isn't easy..young,mid-aged or just Over-the-hill or more..
Don't kid yourself a great body....Inside and out at any age over 40 is hard ass work..

Thanks Brother for all the boost in the past and present..
I picked 401 to set my goals on and Jan 1st he better be running next to Ben Johnson when the Clock strikes 12am...

Just remember what us old dogs have that ...that New Guy doesn't...Wisdom...blood sweat and hard ass gains..
Take it slow just getting back.. injuries knock an older guy down faster than Hot Sauce on the Balls...

Don't Ask

Thanks brother!and I do like you Afont! But I’ll be rooting for you to show the young buck up lol

I appreciate it,brother..
Taking 4o1 down will not be easy but Hell, never been one to shy away..from an honest challenge..should be full of laughs,blood sweat and more sweat..He has the age..the vigor..the knowledge of 4 of me..

Ever heard the one...Who runs faster the fox or the rabbit..???
Damn it I'm the rabbit now...time is a MoFo...
Plus I need a swift kick in the Ass to get back at it...

You take it easy..slow steady increase without injury is the Best Way....I wasn't

lucky enough for some one to tell me that One..

I’m aging wisely, improvising dosages, adapting and overcoming training philosophies and rising above challenges. Lord willing I’ll be here for a lonnngg time to come lol

Test, low dose DBOL and HGH worked like a miracle cocktail for my physique. I was a skinny kid and never dreamed of weighing215 ripped but I did it with that combination

Haha, amen brother!! Thats some good materials for a great build haha. You'll be back there in no time. Hows things going by the way? How's the old sports car feelin now that you're out of the garage? Lol

The clutch still slip..???
I actually think two oils and one Well timed oral works best for most..

This has been a yr for older guys to get back at it....as it should be

So far so good, I’m activating muscle fibers and getting used to eating healthy again, Im in no rush and to answer your question honestly I’m sore asf and I hurt but pain won’t stop me, I can push through the pain. I will post some progress pics down the line

Haha, amen brother!! Thats some good materials for a great build haha. You'll be back there in no time. Hows things going by the way? How's the old sports car feelin now that you're out of the garage? Lol

Last edited:
The clutch still slip..???
I actually think two oils and one Well timed oral works best for most..

This has been a yr for older guys to get back at it....as it should be

Coincidentally, Im using Test, Mast and proviron

So far so good, I’m activating muscle fibers and getting used to eating healthy again, Im in no rush and to answer your question honestly I’m sore asf and I hurt but pain won’t stop me, I can push through the pain. I will post some progress pics down the line

Good to hear, it'll all come back fast. Habits and all. Damn, body's getting used to pumping the iron again. In a few weeks I bet you'll be saying, fuck.. why arnt I getting sore any more lol. Take it easy other there bro!

IML Gear Cream!
Good to hear, it'll all come back fast. Habits and all. Damn, body's getting used to pumping the iron again. In a few weeks I bet you'll be saying, fuck.. why arnt I getting sore any more lol. Take it easy other there bro!

I’ve been here before and yes indeed it comes back faster with muscle memory than without muscle memory so that motivates me to push hard amd eat proper cause we both know without the food your spinning the tires and never leave the line!!

Just checking in on you big guy..
Us old dog got to get it done..

Hey brother! Yes I’m here alive and well! I’m kickkkg hard core ass one day at a time.

How’s your fight coming along? Maybe you should start a log for us to follow and let it be a beacon of light for those who find it!

Well...4o1 and I are going head to head on Jan.1st till May 31st....best Overall body..No Handicap.. Straight Up..Who's Best..
And the Log will be both of us..New

Just how I like it...

Should've be a blast...

Well...4o1 and I are going head to head on Jan.1st till May 31st....best Overall body..No Handicap.. Straight Up..Who's Best..
And the Log will be both of us..New

Just how I like it...

Should've be a blast...

what are you going to run?

- - - Updated - - -

Can't complain. Haven't been to a funeral in a couple of weeks, so I got that going for me.

Im sorry for you losses brother, if there's anything I can do lmk.

How's everything going big man?

So tonight I finally got out of 1st gear and into 2nd gear! Crushed it tonight ... chest shoulders and biceps ... this was the first session I got that full blown swoleosis muscle belly pump. Looking forward to ramping up my legs tomorrow

Checking in Brother
I'll be posting soon but using CJC1295 w/Dac for the 1st time ever..
Then it's Old School bulk...
Test..Deca..
And Drol and Dbol..
The doses and duration to be listed soon..using this month to ease into everything..

And official kick-off
Jan.1st

Good job man and your comeback is nothing short of amazing!

Back