• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Angiotensin receptor blockers

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let's talk about this.

Who uses one of those medications?

Which one?

I personally use a low dose of Losartan for a variety of proactive health reasons.

If you desire to be in this game long term, you need to do your homework and consider adding this medication to your protocol.

xxxooo
L

Let's talk about this.

Who uses one of those medications?

Which one?

I personally use a low dose of Losartan for a variety of proactive health reasons.

If you desire to be in this game long term, you need to do your homework and consider adding this medication to your protocol.

xxxooo
L

What is your dose that you take of losartan at? I have 50 mg but take when needed. Otherwise it drops me and I feel weak.

I personally take 12.5 mg every night before bed. There are many benefits to this medication. I can elaborate if needed.

What is your typical BP?

What is your dose that you take of losartan at? I have 50 mg but take when needed. Otherwise it drops me and I feel weak.

I take 20mg of olmsartan a day. Dont really have high BP but its a protective measure when i run AAS to keep BP in check.

same here...brilliant minds think alike:)

I take 20mg of olmsartan a day. Dont really have high BP but its a protective measure when i run AAS to keep BP in check.

I personally take 12.5 mg every night before bed. There are many benefits to this medication. I can elaborate if needed.

What is your typical BP?

Do tell. I'm curious.
Age wise I'm starting to get up there and been thinking along these lines for a little while now.

I used bystolic for a while, that shit is dope af, when u look at what it can do for ya...

IML Gear Cream!
Looking to get something like this as well as my bp is creeping up and I'm getting older.

Back