• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dhb?

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I never heard of this compound b4 joining this board and it seems to be very popular. Who’s used it and how ?? Bulk or cut ?? Can you compare to any other steroids ?

Very nice compound..can use it either way..higher Test=bulk...lower Test than DHB=cut
I like the comparison to Tren...Tren's little brother without the sides..
If you haven't tried it... you're missing out..

Very nice compound..can use it either way..higher Test=bulk...lower Test than DHB=cut
I like the comparison to Tren...Tren's little brother without the sides..
If you haven't tried it... you're missing out..

I was reading about it online earlier , it actually sound like it’s right up my alley lol. No conversion , lean dry gains , no shitty bloat front water retention. I’ve also read it’s more a mild compound . I was wondering how it compares to tren !

I’m actually one week into my DHB and test. Gonna add winstrol the last 6 weeks for a little extra razzle dazzle. So far I like it. Horny as fuck and no sides as of yet. Everyone says the pip is terrible but JPal’s hasn’t given me any yet since I heat it up everytime and thin it down with test E.

I do have two wuestions tho for yall, sorry for hijacking your thread lol first is; does DHB help control estro the way masteron does or will I be needing an AI for the test? I know DHB doesnt convert but wondering if it helps regulate. Second wuestion is: what does everyone do for the acne? I hear the acne is pretty bad from it. Already got two snall zits but idk if its from that or not.

im running my DHB at 400 and test at 500

thanks in advance!

Loved it. IMO it’s like a slightly milder form of Tren. Gains are extremely fast and sides were non existent for me. Only downside was the pip but if you mix it or take other precautions it’s not near as bad.

I’m actually one week into my DHB and test. Gonna add winstrol the last 6 weeks for a little extra razzle dazzle. So far I like it. Horny as fuck and no sides as of yet. Everyone says the pip is terrible but JPal’s hasn’t given me any yet since I heat it up everytime and thin it down with test E.

I do have two wuestions tho for yall, sorry for hijacking your thread lol first is; does DHB help control estro the way masteron does or will I be needing an AI for the test? I know DHB doesnt convert but wondering if it helps regulate. Second wuestion is: what does everyone do for the acne? I hear the acne is pretty bad from it. Already got two snall zits but idk if its from that or not.

thanks in advance!

Hi jack away bro I don’t mind at all. I was considering trying this . Not gonna lie I am scared to try new things I’ve never used . Which you’d think I wouldn’t be bc I’ve been using gear for a long time . But I like the old school proven compounds that have been around for a while. Right now I’m on test c primo mast and var . I think the dhb would have gone great with this

I love DHB with NPP with Test...
With a nice clean diet and strong cardio...results are nearly unbelievable..

Bro with you talking like that it makes me wana try it lmao . I used to love tren . But I don’t want any thing to do with the sides from that shit . Not the physical and especially not the mental . I’m already kind of an aggressive person and I know this so I can control it . But on tren I’m a different beast . I know what it does to me so I won’t use it even though I’d love those Gainz !!

I was looking for tren alternatives that provide similar lean dry gains without the sides. I went with mast and primo bc I love both compounds so I said fuck it in gonna run them together and see what it does . I’m pretty lean right now I’m on my third week of the cycle so I can’t wait to see the changes .

IML Gear Cream!
Thats what brought me to DHB as well. Nervous about tren so I figured I’d explore all other routes first. Fingers crossed!

the two products you can consider, which come very close to tren effect, are DHB and Stenbolone.

I recommend them both.
I honestly don't know which one to choose if I only have one.
I have also tried them together at the same dosage and with low test and they are great.

now I'm using stenbolone.

Thats what brought me to DHB as well. Nervous about tren so I figured I’d explore all other routes first. Fingers crossed!

I don’t blame you . When I was young and dumb in my 20s I abused the Fuck outa tren. At the the time not caring around the sides or what it did to me as a person bc you don’t see when your acting like a fool untill after ofc . But oh well live and learn I guess .

the two products you can consider, which come very close to tren effect, are DHB and Stenbolone.

I recommend them both.
I honestly don't know which one to choose if I only have one.
I have also tried them together at the same dosage and with low test and they are great.

now I'm using stenbolone.
Is there any real difference between sten and dhb? I might run those together for my spring/summer cutter. Right now I’m in a recomp/lean bulk kind of phase

thanks in advance!
Don’t know answer to your first wuestion. As for your second wuestion, dhb has never caused acne for me. If you do have any acne issues I recommend benzoyl peroxide.

Thanks bud. I haven’t noticed any yet but I’ll keep that in mind. Seem to have the Test flu as of my first shot of week two, which is somewhat surprising since I’m already on TRT, but DHB for sure is more anabolic so it makes sense.

I've had 2 bottles from the congregation(if you know what I mean) for a yr or more..I respond well to low doses..Thank God..and at 150mgs a wk I started noticing nice changes...Hell everybody noticed..

I've had 2 bottles from the congregation(if you know what I mean) for a yr or more..I respond well to low doses..Thank God..and at 150mgs a wk I started noticing nice changes...Hell everybody noticed..
The only regret I have is that I pussy-footed with the dose. Should have started went with 500mg/week

Unless you had those two bottles hplc tested, there is a very good chance you were way over 150mg a week.

I’ve ran sten and dhb and I love them both. Might not ever run tren again because of these compounds to be honest. I was pushing 1.5cc every pin of dhb with no pip at all.

Get Shredded!
What about side effects tho ??? What kind of sides do you get from dhb ? Does it stress the liver or kidneys ??? I don’t think it converts to estrogen right ? So there shouldn’t be bloat and water retention to make bp go up

Well as you know the higher the dose the more problems..even long-term..
But really oily ass skin..and basic crap...but my doses are low..

If God permits..
Bulk starting very soon..then a light cruise to a cut 4 wks Max

Using DHB in both...
Haven't ironed it all out yet but more to come..

Back