• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First real disappointment in life

IML Gear Cream!
That's how humanity is programmed to grow and develop, I guess. Younger generation doesn't take the words of seniors seriously and do everything their way until they become seniors themselves. That's how progress is done, probably.

That is 1,000% the case, when were young we don't have the experience or understanding to apply it, you don't know what you don't know.
But I can't stress enough on the accuracy of the comments, remarks suggestions and advice that was handed down to me growing up and how much of it all came true.

Those memories sound awesome. It makes me do some reflecting, we had an average size family when I'm talking about aunts and uncles and cousins, in my household specifically there was five siblings.
Christmas was always the greatest when you see family like you're mentioning, gosh my uncle was young then and we would drag him by his arm outside to play tag football with all of us. Then he was in his early 30s.
Then we would all open up gifts and all of the kids, nephews cousins and so on would get 20 bucks in a card from the one uncle.

We have a sister and our family that we can't be around either, it's complete chaos.
But she was part of these memories growing up and she was different then.

Indeed times have definitely changed.
But did times change? Maybe it's just our perspective because we are more aware, because back in those moments we were just children and we had very few things to worry about.

But it sounds like you make the best of it now because you remember the best of it then.

Your comment playing with the new toys? That was the best, whether it was a mild christmas, a cold Christmas, a snowy Christmas or a wet Christmas, we couldn't wait to get outside and try our new toys (outdoor toys).
My first archery set, I still remember the thrill of that morning.

What I miss most of all it's something I didn't know how to appreciate, that was watching my mother play with her new kitchen gadget in gizmos. I remember watching her make homemade noodles once as I was heading outside to test out my new toy. She was just as excited as we were... I'd do anything to be back in that moment.

Man it sounds like you had good times also. Sounds kind of close to my childhood. I was the only boy in the family so I got some special treatment lol. But I was close with my girl cousins. With the oldest one we would eat as much as we could and then go to the park nextdoor. We had all the old school metal toys to play on. We use to go on the marry go round and then play B ball and puke lol. This happened yearly, dumb kids but we had fun lol.

Yeah you're probably right about being kids. But I feel like all of our parents back then were on the same page. No drama, no politics, just family. That's tough to do these days. It's ok I think with helping homeless or families in need it will be good for our daughter. Plus my Dad is super cool and we do a lot together. To think we went to blows when I was 17 lol. To think he was right about a lot of crap I couldn't see and I thought I knew it all lol. I'm lucky enough to be able to afford the boat and to be able to pay for his day everytime we go out. It's crazy how life changes in so many ways. No matter the change we all need to take advantage of the time we have with family that we can still stand haha.

I hope ya'll have a great Christmas 🎄

I was 5 years old and a neighbor kid told me. I was so mad at him because my parents told me the truth I thought. When I found out my parents lied to me I asked about the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny and found out it was all lies. That’s when I learned about betrayal and not being able to trust anyone. How could I believe in anything I don’t experience first hand after that. It’s all been downhill ever since. THE END

That's how humanity is programmed to grow and develop, I guess. Younger generation doesn't take the words of seniors seriously and do everything their way until they become seniors themselves. That's how progress is done, probably.

In some cultures, the elders are in position of leadership roles. Deemed wiser and so ruled the young.

Not saying Bc you get old your wise. But you probably learned a lot just from experience.

Native Americans had elder counselors. Chief being the head.

IMO kids are drawn to shit and want to experience it for themselves. You can tell them never do opioids but they still might not listen.

We could progress much faster if we learned from our ancestors and avoided repeated follies.

We used to use history to learn from too.... but BLM wants to rewrite history.

Your not being tactless by asking bro. Honestly though we didn’t celebrate any holidays or birthdays when I was a kid. I remember my mom snuck me a model of a z28 when I was like 10 and my Dad found out and destroyed it. Had nothing to do with religious beliefs he just didn’t allow any of it. The first holiday I ever celebrated was Christmas with a girlfriends family when I was like 16. I’ll never forget it cause she gave me a Christmas Blow Job once all the adults went to bed. Hey it’s the little things that make like great. Lol

I don't want to be tactless, but did you celebrate Christmas at all? Or New Year's Day in your childhood?

I’ll never forget it cause she gave me a Christmas Blow Job once all the adults went to bed. Hey it’s the little things that make like great. Lol

That's the only gift I ever ask for from Ms. Claus. 30yrs later, I only ever get left holding my candy cane. Maybe one year though...if I'm really, really good. :daydream:

Hey I know a chic that will help you out with that. All you gotta do as pose as a relative of mine. If she buys it I have no doubt she will give you a Christmas to remember. Just say the word Multi.

That's the only gift I ever ask for from Ms. Claus. 30yrs later, I only ever get left holding my candy cane. Maybe one year though...if I'm really, really good. :daydream:

Hey I know a chic that will help you out with that. All you gotta do as pose as a relative of mine. If she buys it I have no doubt she will give you a Christmas to remember. Just say the word Multi.

Attachments

• jb4yqr387t971.jpg
    jb4yqr387t971.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 26
Did you get the chance to say thank you for all the advice when you grew older and started to appreciate them to any living relative you still had at that time?

That is 1,000% the case, when were young we don't have the experience or understanding to apply it, you don't know what you don't know.
But I can't stress enough on the accuracy of the comments, remarks suggestions and advice that was handed down to me growing up and how much of it all came true.

I read the other day that psychologists do believe this to be the first disappointment in life which triggers the loss of belief in what parents tell you. Some people do need to close this gestalt, they say.

I was 5 years old and a neighbor kid told me. I was so mad at him because my parents told me the truth I thought. When I found out my parents lied to me I asked about the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny and found out it was all lies. That’s when I learned about betrayal and not being able to trust anyone. How could I believe in anything I don’t experience first hand after that. It’s all been downhill ever since. THE END

Get Shredded!
Sounds like a decent first Xmas present ever )) But all jokes aside, you need to have a lot of power at heart to forgive your old man.

Your not being tactless by asking bro. Honestly though we didn’t celebrate any holidays or birthdays when I was a kid. I remember my mom snuck me a model of a z28 when I was like 10 and my Dad found out and destroyed it. Had nothing to do with religious beliefs he just didn’t allow any of it. The first holiday I ever celebrated was Christmas with a girlfriends family when I was like 16. I’ll never forget it cause she gave me a Christmas Blow Job once all the adults went to bed. Hey it’s the little things that make like great. Lol

A guy I know just told me a story from his childhood, when he was 4, he noticed that Santa was wearing his father's boots and recognised him. A day later the teacher at his nursery school asked his mom to keep the boy at home till Christmas, as he was upsetting the kids, telling them that Santa was not real. :roflmao:

Santa is real. Fuck anyone who says otherwise.

He was real, He died. St. Nicolas or however it was spelled. He really brought presents etc.... We use him to help celebrate the love we have for others, God and Jesus Christ....

Lol

Back