• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Acetropins HGH Questions

Topher_ruiz

SB Labs Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just ordered my first kit and any advise on trying HGH for the first time. My main questions are how to reconstitute right and to pin IM OR SubQ?

Congrats on getting some high quality product. I am no rep for Ace but my guys use them and I swear by their brand

First of all, the most common starting dose I have seen in say the last 20 years is 2-3iu

Second of all, to reconstitute, most people use 1cc of Bac Water and mix that into the HCG. Make sure you are cleaning the top of the HGH each time before you withdraw from it.

If you mix it with 1cc of BAC Water, then each 10 dash on a slin pin is equal to 1iu. If you wanted to do 2iu, you would draw to the 20 dash mark. If you wanted 3iu, you would draw to the 30 dash mark.

You can refrigerate after opening and mixing, but you do not have to. Studies show refrigeration helps it remain potent longer. If you do refrigerate it, after you draw out your dose, you really "should" let it hit room temperature before injecting

IM or SubQ in studies work about as well as one another, but in my personal experience and with clients I feel that HGH works better when injected IM. There is more risk for infection when injecting a water based compound IM, then there is if you inject SubQ.

So take that for what its worth.

^^ for other experiences ^^

I am doing their Blacktops now, and love it. Use 1cc of Bac water for every 5mg vial. I don't reconstitute the next one until I am one pin away from emptying the last one. Store the non mixed ones in a cool dry place, and the mixed ones in the refrigerator. When you add the Bac water, make sure it enters the vial on the side, like hitting the glass before the disk. Very light swirl mix is all you need. Do not shake like a mad man you will destroy it. Store it in the refrigerator.
SubQ is what you want. I have been pinning in my stomach area, and my quads. Use a 1/2" 30G insulin pin. Everyone sells them.
Hopefully this helps.

Congrats on getting some high quality product. I am no rep for Ace but my guys use them and I swear by their brand

First of all, the most common starting dose I have seen in say the last 20 years is 2-3iu

Second of all, to reconstitute, most people use 1cc of Bac Water and mix that into the HCG. Make sure you are cleaning the top of the HGH each time before you withdraw from it.

If you mix it with 1cc of BAC Water, then each 10 dash on a slin pin is equal to 1iu. If you wanted to do 2iu, you would draw to the 20 dash mark. If you wanted 3iu, you would draw to the 30 dash mark.

You can refrigerate after opening and mixing, but you do not have to. Studies show refrigeration helps it remain potent longer. If you do refrigerate it, after you draw out your dose, you really "should" let it hit room temperature before injecting

IM or SubQ in studies work about as well as one another, but in my personal experience and with clients I feel that HGH works better when injected IM. There is more risk for infection when injecting a water based compound IM, then there is if you inject SubQ.

Faster typer than me. Wes is on point with his instructions.

Thank you GYMnTONIC for doing my job for me, I'm sorry that I wasn't quicker to reply.

Bones

Thank you GYMnTONIC for doing my job for me, I'm sorry that I wasn't quicker to reply.

Bones

Actually as a Mod it is my job to help the new guys. You guys do your job very very well, and I never mind pitching in some info to help one of your clients :) :)

Actually as a Mod it is my job to help the new guys. You guys do your job very very well, and I never mind pitching in some info to help one of your clients :) :)
Sorry for the late reply, but I greatly appreciate your help.

- - - Updated - - -

No worries, it’s the thought of helping out someone that counts. Thanks a lot.

Bones

We all help the One's that help us..and ACE..you have helped so many..a few of us have your back..not for freebies or price breaks like some might think..No..No.. It's out of respect..I send you a friend and they are well taken care of..
Being Old School..like GnT.... That's how we Roll..

We all help the One's that help us..and ACE..you have helped so many..a few of us have your back..not for freebies or price breaks like some might think..No..No.. It's out of respect..I send you a friend and they are well taken care of..
Being Old School..like GnT.... That's how we Roll..
That's how us old school roll for sure.

Back