• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hydrochlorothiazide

radcock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To be honest I'm still kind of rookie at this shit. My BP has been high. Doc wrote me hydrochlorothiazide it's a diuretic I believe. Is this goin to effect my gains in a bad way or will it be good for me? I posted a few days ago. Trying to get this bp down so I don't have to abort this cycle.
Test e 500 a week
Npp 600 a week
Have drol probably won't even run it
Also the test e carrier is cotton seed
Npp is coconut
I just can't seem to find out why my blood pressure is goin so damn high. It usually happens way into my cycle not right off the bat. Just brainstorming here. Any info or reply greatly appreciated

To be honest I'm still kind of rookie at this shit. My BP has been high. Doc wrote me hydrochlorothiazide it's a diuretic I believe. Is this goin to effect my gains in a bad way or will it be good for me? I posted a few days ago. Trying to get this bp down so I don't have to abort this cycle.
Test e 500 a week
Npp 600 a week
Have drol probably won't even run it
Also the test e carrier is cotton seed
Npp is coconut
I just can't seem to find out why my blood pressure is goin so damn high. It usually happens way into my cycle not right off the bat. Just brainstorming here. Any info or reply greatly appreciated
No it won't effect your gains.

Take as directed by your Dr. And be sure you're drinking a lot of water.

If your BP is high though, you need to address that more and hctz isn't the answer I wouldn't think.

Last edited:
No it won't effect your gains.

Take as directed by your Dr. And be sure you're drinking a lot of water.

If your BP is high though, you need to address that more and hctz isn't the answer I wouldn't think.
Yes ty she is suppose to be getting back with me on a better med or another

Yes ty she is suppose to be getting back with me on a better med or another

Sometimes you need a combo. For me it's Lisinopril and HCTZ. Be careful with HCTZ it can easily cause cramps due to the contact diuretic action. Stay well hydrated.

It could just be age brother I myself never had a BP issue until I ran a big dirty bulk with test and decca it destroyed my bp and I've been on bp meds since on or off cycle.

Im curious why your doctor prescribed a diuretic over a bp medication?
Do you know why?

It could just be age brother I myself never had a BP issue until I ran a big dirty bulk with test and decca it destroyed my bp and I've been on bp meds since on or off cycle.

Do you know why?
The bottom line. Especially if it’s a prescription covered by his HMO. I have dealt with this sort of thing over the years. I can buy 100 HCTZ pills for $2 here but I pay about $1/each for 10mg ramipril.

I too wonder why they keep prescribing ancient drugs when new ones do the trick better and in a different way. Bottom line is the only answer I can think of.

Im not sure 100% how it works with certain Doctors but I know whenever we wanted or needed anything specific from any of the doctors we dealt with they would always try and first prescribe me medications or brands that they considered their “go to’s” I think it was more about whatever drugs and brands their drug reps were pushing at the time. An example would be we ask for OxyContin for pain and they wanted us to use Opana’s. Same poison but its all about the money and who’s paying at the time.

The bottom line. Especially if it’s a prescription covered by his HMO. I have dealt with this sort of thing over the years. I can buy 100 HCTZ pills for $2 here but I pay about $1/each for 10mg ramipril.

I too wonder why they keep prescribing ancient drugs when new ones do the trick better and in a different way. Bottom line is the only answer I can think of.

Do you know why?
No sir I do not know why

Do you know why?
I'm pretty sure she is goin to have to write something else as well

Back