SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,323 Posts
    Rep Points

🔥 Wesley VS Turkesterone by Iron Mag Labs ��

Turkesterone

Here's a new log I will be doing starting in the next week or so...

Will be using HRT (which I have been on for years) and no other supplements at all except your everyday vitamins, organ support, preworkout here and there and of course my Glutathione

I will challenge this super popular compound and see if it works.

More Plates More Dates suggests he would compare this to 2.5mgs of Anavar per 500mgs. Im gonna run it at 1,000mgs ED.

I have clients using Turkesterone at 1-2K ed as we speak and they love it

Remember, this is NOT SUPPRESSIVE. This is for the natural athlete to get a huge edge.

Feel free to ask questions, I won't be posting daily, but several times per week.

You can use my code "WES15" at checkout to get 15% off this item if you would like to order it before my log is complete. I plan to do 30-60 days of it and gauge it during that period.
    https://www.ironmaglabs.com/product/turkesterone/

**Disclaimer- I am a long time REP with IronMagLabs but I promise to give actual information and judge this product in full honesty.

COMING SOON! Thanksgiving 2021

Turkesterone

by Iron Mag Labs

60 capsules

Infused with Piperine to increase bioavailability

• Increased Muscle Mass
    • Accelerated Fat Loss
    • Prevents Muscle Breakdown
    • Increases Endurance
    • Doesnt Require A PCT

First, what is Turkesterone?

Turkesterone is an ecdysteroid which is a steroid found typically in plants and insects. They are responsible for the development of these insects - specifically the molting and growth aspect of them.

Turkesterone in supplement form is typically from a Leuzea plant. Many of these ecdysterones are similar in their effects on humans, but typically Turkesterone is seen as having the most powerful effects.
    Turkesterone has gained a lot of interest in the bodybuilding community as it can dramatically improve your pefromance, gains and alter your body composition.
    It has been compared in it's effacacy to anabolic steroids but have none of the androgenic downsides that those compounds contain. It also is considered "natty" still and is not banned by WADA (yet at least).
    Health Benefits of Turkesterone

Turkesterone has numerous health benefits including:

• Can help improve lean muscle tissue
    • Improve body composition and muscle-to-fat ratio
    • Improved memory performance
    • Increased muscular endurance.
    • Improved recovery time.
    • Potentially shows positive outcomes with anxiety
    • Potentially can improve sleep, cholesterol, and glucose levels
    • Similar benefits to steroids without having to cycle or do PCT

Most athletes use Turkesterone primarily for the aesthetic and muscle building benefits - but the ancillary performance and health benefits are not to be ignored either.

In a study it actually outperformed dbol

Directions for use:

Take 1-2 capsules per day with water

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,323 Posts
    Rep Points

Turkesterone has arrived at Iron Mag Labs!

Mine ships today so I will be starting this log either end of week or beginning of next Excited to go!!!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,281 Posts
    Rep Points

Can a 15 y/o use this safely who lifts, plays football and other sports?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,323 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Can a 15 y/o use this safely who lifts, plays football and other sports?
    It is an ecdysteroid and it is a natural compound so I would err on the side of caution but say yes. I personally have no issue with a clients children using Creatine, protein and something safe like this should be fine.

These are not toxic and they do not impact HPTA. That is the beauty of them. Super pricy for the result if you compare them to say Anabolic steroids. For instance 500mgs of Turkesterone is said to be equal to about 2.5mgs of var.

However for a natural booster this is magical. There is nothing close to this, that is NON SUPPRESSIVE to HPTA and acts like 2.5mgs of anavar and also improves labs and health markers.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31123801/

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,323 Posts
    Rep Points

Increasing numbers of dietary supplements with ecdysteroids are marketed as natural anabolic agents. Results of recent studies suggested that their anabolic effect is mediated by estrogen receptor (ER) binding. Within this study the anabolic potency of ecdysterone was compared to well characterized anabolic substances. Effects on the fiber sizes of the soleus muscle in rats as well the diameter of C2C12 derived myotubes were used as biological readouts. Ecdysterone exhibited a strong hypertrophic effect on the fiber size of rat soleus muscle that was found even stronger compared to the test compounds metandienone (dianabol), estradienedione (trenbolox), and SARM S 1, all administered in the same dose (5 mg/kg body weight, for 21 days). In C2C12 myotubes ecdysterone (1 M) induced a significant increase of the diameter comparable to dihydrotestosterone (1 M) and IGF 1 (1.3 nM). Molecular docking experiments supported the ERβ mediated action of ecdysterone. To clarify its status in sports, ecdysterone should be considered to be included in the class S1.2 Other Anabolic Agents of the list of prohibited substances of the World Anti-Doping Agency.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4447764/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    336 Posts
    Rep Points

I used echdy many years ago when I had been natural for 7-8 years. It acted as a bit of a hardener adn nutrient partitioner. It was pretty mild. I don't know what amount of turkesterone was in it but that is the limit of my experience. It didn't really impact strength or otherwise performance and I was training daily either grappling or weights or sprint protocol or more than once a day with choice of two of the a fore mentioned. I should probably note that I had when young pretty exceptional recovery capabilities so that was not from the echdy. I used it several times with same result. Wes I would think it difficult to see any difference with a good swig of test via TRT in place unless you are in the mid-normal range. Also, my hormone systems had recovered to normal after about a 1.5 years after stopping AAS, ~550-650 ng/dL in my 40s.
    Last edited by Glycomann; 11-25-2021 at 08:19 AM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,323 Posts
    Rep Points

This landed so I will officially start this MONDAY.

Happy Holidays everyone!

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,323 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you to everyone following along

My apologies. Monday is here, I am going to have to start this probably WEDS if I am lucky.

Came down sick with cold and sinus infection over the holidays. My youngest daughter brought it home from school.
    Whats funny is that they force these kids to wear masks and as we all know masks do not work.

So now almost every single kid and parent is sick. I started antibiotics today

I did a light workout yesterday with 135lbs on benching and some curls and shoulder raises just to get my blood flowing Will hit Super light legs today maybe some leg press and extensions.

But yeah, I am not going to start this log being this sick. I'll pop Turkesterone 1 a day until weds and then hopefully by then I feel better to do this.

Also I am using BRONKAID like its candy today LOL

Thanks guys for your patience

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,323 Posts
    Rep Points

Ok Weds is here and no chance the log starts.

Sorry guys. This is a nasty sinus infection, even with antibiotics and I meant to say I am injecting massive amounts of glutathione.

And I still feel like crap. Skipping the gym today, went the last 3 days but maybe that was a mistake.

My daughter is on AMOX and she has had this 14 days and its coming back even on antibiotics.

WTF is this mutant sinus nonsense.

And no, its not covid while anyones thinking. Everyone thinks EVERYTHING is covid. But this is some potent sinus crap going around, I will say that.

If this continues I will do Zpack and Prednisone. Self administered. Those two drugs kill ANYTHING.

So anyways I have 2 clients using the IML turk and they are about a week in and they already say they love the product.

I find that interesting. I find this entire compound interesting. I can't wait to run it.

So sorry for the delay, please bare with me. You know I will be healthy and hitting this full speed ahead.

Im actually considering one more competition. Im down to about 200lbs intentionally and Im eyeing physique or even classic BBing. Im ripped to hell right now and I could compete in a few weeks if I even remotely tried.

A thought. I haven't competed in 4 years. I could care less if I win or place, but I may very well step on stage again this year with my old ass.

Keep an eye out.