• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wesley VS Turkesterone by Iron Mag Labs

Get Shredded!
I forgot to ask, were you on TRT while doing the experiment? I'm asking all these question because I feel like I am going to need a break from all this shit at some point soon and thinking how it's going to be set up.

Yes sir I was and I def left a disclaimer on that. But im on basic test gel and have been on the same dose for a long time and I even showed my labs which were high 600s on the gel. Nothing crazy at all so you can rest assured the result I am seeing is only from the turk

Ty for following along :)

Yes sir I was and I def left a disclaimer on that. But im on basic test gel and have been on the same dose for a long time and I even showed my labs which were high 600s on the gel. Nothing crazy at all so you can rest assured the result I am seeing is only from the turk

Ty for following along :)

Perfect Wes. Thanks! That's pretty much exactly where I would want to be with my total serum test if I were to take a good long break, although I might want to rough ride it out with a PCT in the beginning and see where things go. I can get into the mid 400s in fairly short order with the old school PCT meds. I recovered into the 550-650 range well into my 50s. I always use to hmm and haw about staying off at that point. But here I am. My joints always felt sooo much better once I recovered.

Update 2/21/22

Been hitting the gym regularly and all is still going well on the Turk. Just been busy to update

I officially have 2 days left and will do the final review

Def looking leaner and feeling good so far. Will update again asap
yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7

2/25/2022
FINAL REVIEW OF IRON MAG LABS TURKESTERONE
1645812026689-png.213111

Acne- None noticed
Anger- None noted
Aggression- Improved Aggression in the gym when used preworkout. NO aggression outside of the gym
Aromatization- Does not convert
Cramping- None noted
Endurance- Improved Endurance
Energy- Improved Energy
Erections- No changes positive or negative
Explosive Power-Improved fast twitch power was noticeable
Fat Loss- Definitely noticed fat loss
Hair Growth- Facial hair came in faster and darker.
Hair Loss- No hair on head to judge, but I don't believe this converts to DHT
Hair Thinning- No hair thinning, facial hair came in thicker
Healing- My injured thumb (tendon)) was healed while using this product. Recovery in general was improved
Heartburn- Yes, depending on dose and administration. Def watch for potential heartburn
Insomnia- None noted
Joint issues/aches- No joint issues or dryness noted
Lean Mass- Very small lean muscle gains
Libido- No positive or negative changes noted
Mood- Improved mood and motivation, most likely not attributed to the actual compound
Muscle Size-Small lean muscle gains for sure
Paranoia- None noted
Sexual issues- None noted
Strength- Decent immediate strength gains when used PWO
Testicular Atrophy- None noted
Vascularity- Improved

Conclusion:
I had several months using this product so I truly feel like I got a good overall feel how "I" responded to this compound and how "You" might respond as well
I would absolutely say that I think this compound works. Its very mild. It has a very mild lean muscle gain, some bodyfat loss, definitely some vascularity. Using 6 caps a day PWO I def improved aggression and strength as well and endurance and energy in my workouts. This was absolutely noticeable
Side Effects: None at all. I didn't see anything except heartburn which is a result not of the Turk but the Piperine in this version. And that is easily tolerated or fixed with acid reflux med.
I can say this reminds me of a very mild dosage of Anavar. Minus any suppression, or anger that you might see on DHT. No hair loss, no testicular atrophy. So I do think this is a valuable compound. For a natural athlete, or someone using HRT and wanting a little boost. Or also importantly this can be a great compound to use during PCT for some addtional gains.
How does it compare to AAS overall? I wouldn't make that mistake of making a true comparison between this and AAS even though I said it reminds me of the positives of some mild dose of Var. Money wise the AAS is going to be superior and results wise the AAS is going to be superior, but what I think you should consider is this product is virtually side effect free. It has no ability to suppress HPTA. But it has some anabolic effects. Its really a one of a kind compound.
Healing wise. My injured thumb that wouldn't even bend when I first started, is 100% fine now. It works 100%. My mind is kind of blown by this tbh, bc I am not one to just believe in random coincidences. I think it very well may have had to do with the healing in my injured thumb and I do think this warrants additional investigation and studies to see just how much healing power this might have in muscle tissue and tendons in human.
It was a fun log. I'm a bit burnt out between the log, gym, kids and work. Gonna take a week or so off and then get into my Super R Andro Log for IML.
If you liked my Log and Review, please leave me a message and as always, use code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off on your orders at www.IronMagLabs.com
Oh yeah and on the Nasal Spray PT-141. At a dose of 600mcgs I did not find this product to be effective for Erections. The Nasal Spray noopept on the other hand is absolute magic,
Thanks everyone for your time! I'm outta here!-Wesley
1645813210727-png.213113

Nice review Wes and I am sure there will be people now willing to try this and not everyone will get the same reaction as you did but most likely get different degrees of response from using this. So this review people will see if this product is a fit for them and good to see it worked for you.

Back