• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

In the Gay Navy....

What's going on here??
Soooo ghey.

Not a Ship operated by the Navy but still makes one wonder.

Most warships named after people either accomplished or heros. But since there’s a Destroyer named after Gabby Gifford, might as well name a ship after a Sean Penn character.

Stfu and show me ur hole!

Isn't hole a gross word??
That's too tacky even for me.
.. and I have absolutely ZERO CLASS.

what got the navy the gay label to begin with? was it the village people song or the fact the service members are called seamen. I suspect people been goofing on the navy before I was born. They really should call the enlisted sailors and not seamen. a ship filled with seamen just doesnt sound right

Where you can touch your 7 friends, in the gay navy, where you can slam their gay rear-ends (Sung to Village People)... :whatthefuck:

https://www.navalnews.com/naval-new...aunches-the-future-usns-harvey-milk-t-ao-206/

NASSCO Christens And Launches The Future USNS Harvey Milk

Wasnt this guy a kid-raper? (Like Biden)??

The goal was to strike fear into the hearts of our heterosexual enemies...........the U.S. Navy will defeat you with the most advanced gay combat butt-sex known to man. Total submission. Biden and his woke crew are true geniuses.

Back