• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You guys giving your kids the Covid vaccine?

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know at some point here I’m going to have to fight my wife about this one. She instantly hopped o the wagon to get the vaccine and I think it’s fucking stupid to get unless you’re at risk of dying from Covid, which I’m not. So I don’t think my kids need to worry. I’ve heard there’s a lot of reactions to the vaccine and even some deaths and Covid does not kill healthy kids from my understanding….

Also thoughts on the flu vaccine? I’ve been giving them that one, kind of assumes it’s been around long enough to be deemed safe enough… I could just be an ignorant fool though… so don’t jump down my throat enlighten me please. I like facts not conspiracy’s too. So if you’re gonna tell me the vaccine has microscopic implants in it Ill probably just lol.

The vaccine doesn't work. You can spread it. You can get sick. It mutates and makes others sicker.

In children covid is 99.9% beatable with ease. Only children who have severe pre existing conditions have to worry.

Also the vaccine is not actually a vaccine per the definition of a vaccine. We know the CDC has tried to change the definition to appeal to potential customers.

The Vax will kill more children then covid. Count on that.

The vaccine doesn't work. You can spread it. You can get sick. It mutates and makes others sicker.

In children covid is 99.9% beatable with ease. Only children who have severe pre existing conditions have to worry.

Also the vaccine is not actually a vaccine per the definition of a vaccine. We know the CDC has tried to change the definition to appeal to potential customers.

I agree but can you elaborate on why it’s not technically a vaccine?

My 12 year old and 16 year old have it. My 9 and 10 year Olds aren't getting it. We let the older one decide if they wanted it. We aren't for or against it. Free country do what you want.

My 12 year old and 16 year old have it. My 9 and 10 year Olds aren't getting it. We let the older one decide if they wanted it. We aren't for or against it. Free country do what you want.

Yeah but that gets complicated when you’re trying to make a decision for a child That cannot especially when you and your wife don’t necessarily see eye to eye on the issue

This experimental gene therapy has a massive failure rate in efficacy and is causing the most harm of any "vaccine" in all of history.

Kids don't have the lung receptor that makes getting Covid 19 severe.

Giving a healthy child this shot is too big a gamble. There is no upside and you may injure your child.

My 11 year old will not be getting the experimental gene therapy.

We have never refused any vax in our lifetime until this one.

IML Gear Cream!
I am not for forcing anything on anyone, just know that what you see in aussie and Austria will be brought here, your kids will be ostracized from everything they do, school, birthday parties, soccer, baseball, karate, everything, unless the revolt takes place and this mandate is reversed. My company just said that the exemptions for pregnant, breast feeding or attempting to conceive is over, get vaccinated or part ways....:coffee:

FDA on the approval of the EUA for kids" I guess we need to approve this to see what the side effects are". Lol 600 kids dead in two years from covid 68% of them had pre existing conditions.

It amazes me that this is even a question. Our 11 year old had covid when we did and she was over it in a day.

No fuckin way. Fake vacine cards for all. The government can suck my big white fat cock. Vaccinate kids against something they don't even know what it is with something that doesn't even fucking work. Get the fuck out of here. They should vaccinate themselves with a 45 mm bullet

This is either a money grab or a population control
Agenda.. they already have lots of money..

Last edited:

I read yesterday somewhere more vaccinated people in the Pfizer study died than in the control group.

I am not for forcing anything on anyone, just know that what you see in aussie and Austria will be brought here, your kids will be ostracized from everything they do, school, birthday parties, soccer, baseball, karate, everything, unless the revolt takes place and this mandate is reversed. My company just said that the exemptions for pregnant, breast feeding or attempting to conceive is over, get vaccinated or part ways....:coffee:

We're ready for it. We've already had a sit down with our daughter and she understands. I've also researched more than most and she knows that. I'm sick of waiting. Let's get this rolling while only 59% are fully vaxed.

We're ready for it. We've already had a sit down with our daughter and she understands. I've also researched more than most and she knows that. I'm sick of waiting. Let's get this rolling while only 59% are fully vaxed.

Are we talking about what I think were talking about?

giphy.gif

Are we talking about what I think were talking about?

giphy.gif

Americans that haven't been jabbed are ready. Vets way outnumber the numbers in the military now. I've seen vids of them saying they have teams already and know how to run all the gear. Now add 400 million firearm owners to the mix. You know to do this they will have to come for our guns. That will be the breaking point because people know what's coming next.

Now I would never ever be part of something like this. I'd never protect my family. 😉

Americans that haven't been jabbed are ready. Vets way outnumber the numbers in the military now. I've seen vids of them saying they have teams already and know how to run all the gear. Now add 400 million firearm owners to the mix. You know to do this they will have to come for our guns. That will be the breaking point because people know what's coming next.

Now I would never ever be part of something like this. I'd never protect my family.

Absolutely not ever would I either…

Now I would never ever be part of something like this. I'd never protect my family.

We’ll see if it ever happens though… you would think there’s got to be a tipping point… or maybe we’ll just let em drive us into the grave….who knows… I used to be completely consumed by the whole idea actually… I’ve relaxed a bit though, just kinda seeing how things play out, quietly

My kids had covid and were sick for less than 24 hrs. And I'm using the word sick loosely. They barely knew they had anything. Why would they need it?

Get Shredded!
My kids had covid and were sick for less than 24 hrs. And I'm using the word sick loosely. They barely knew they had anything. Why would they need it?

If only they had numbers for all the children that got Covid and were 100% asymptotic the percentage of kids who actually got sick or died from Covid would be extremely low

We’ll see if it ever happens though… you would think there’s got to be a tipping point… or maybe we’ll just let em drive us into the grave….who knows… I used to be completely consumed by the whole idea actually… I’ve relaxed a bit though, just kinda seeing how things play out, quietly

I agree, I'm not suggesting anything at this point in time. I'm just saying they need to shit or get off the pot. Until then I'll just chill and wait.

First it’s “get your kids vaccinated” then it’s “let hunter and joe Biden babysit your kids”

mark my words

KanekoaTheGreat, [11/18/2021 5:01 PM]

Eight nations have suspended Covid-19 vaccines for younger age groups due to risk of heart inflammation.

▪️Taiwan suspends 2nd Pfizer vaccine for 12-17
▪️Iceland suspends Moderna for all ages
▪️Sweden suspends Moderna for under 30
▪️Finland suspends Moderna for under 30
▪️Denmark suspends Moderna for under 18
▪️Norway suspends Moderna for under 18
▪️France suspends Moderna for under 30
▪️Germany suspends Moderna for under 30

Meanwhile, the United States is pushing these same vaccines for children as young as 5.

there are 28 million kids aged 5-11

there have been 564ish covid RELATED deaths total in 5-11 age group

564 / 28,000,000 = .000003

That is the rate of death among 5-11

3 THOUSANDTHS OF 1% !!!

For context, kids have a 3.5x chance of being murdered than this

I can show those numbers on the cdc website

there are 28 million kids aged 5-11

there have been 564ish covid RELATED deaths total in 5-11 age group

564 / 28,000,000 = .000003

That is the rate of death among 5-11

3 THOUSANDTHS OF 1% !!!

For context, kids have a 3.5x chance of being murdered than this

I can show those numbers on the cdc website

.000003 is three *millionths* of a percent.

KanekoaTheGreat, [11/18/2021 5:01 PM]

Eight nations have suspended Covid-19 vaccines for younger age groups due to risk of heart inflammation.

▪️Taiwan suspends 2nd Pfizer vaccine for 12-17
▪️Iceland suspends Moderna for all ages
▪️Sweden suspends Moderna for under 30
▪️Finland suspends Moderna for under 30
▪️Denmark suspends Moderna for under 18
▪️Norway suspends Moderna for under 18
▪️France suspends Moderna for under 30
▪️Germany suspends Moderna for under 30

Meanwhile, the United States is pushing these same vaccines for children as young as 5.

US is trying to appease molech to get back on top. Those other nations won't stand a chance now. Seriously though, the US is essentially casting lots for which children will be sacrificed.

Back