• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Out with the old, in with the new (water vs oil)

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PSL just recently switched from water based TNE and Winstrol to oil based. This means much smoother pinning and no more painful lumps left behind from water based injectables.

Anyone else used both? Care to share your preference and why?

PSL just recently switched from water based TNE and Winstrol to oil based. This means much smoother pinning and no more painful lumps left behind from water based injectables.

Anyone else used both? Care to share your preference and why?

I’m telling you- precontest dailies are not fun when you have aquatest/Winstrol Aqua ED! Especially if you don’t shake the shit outta the vial to make sure the solid content mixes up properly and you clog a needle (after it drew up) you have to cut with more water and shake syringe. One question I need to find out ? Will oil based win/test have a difference in my look? I’d imagine so, but I will just have to find out. Maybe someone has used oil win/test over the water ..... . It is so comfortable (the oil based) vs the burning fire(aqueous) that just is !

Test Ace/Tren Ace in Mig doesn’t make me hold anything but, certain carriers and compounds act differently. Great Definition/Cuts! Throw in a bit of Halotelix(I need em just cuz they are Purple) my color!

Max

Nothing burns like old water base Suspension 100mgs..
But 30mins..Welcome Mr.Hyde

I’m telling you- precontest dailies are not fun when you have aquatest/Winstrol Aqua ED! Especially if you don’t shake the shit outta the vial to make sure the solid content mixes up properly and you clog a needle (after it drew up) you have to cut with more water and shake syringe. One question I need to find out ? Will oil based win/test have a difference in my look? I’d imagine so, but I will just have to find out. Maybe someone has used oil win/test over the water ..... . It is so comfortable (the oil based) vs the burning fire(aqueous) that just is !

Test Ace/Tren Ace in Mig doesn’t make me hold anything but, certain carriers and compounds act differently. Great Definition/Cuts! Throw in a bit of Halotelix(I need em just cuz they are Purple) my color!

Max
There should be no difference in the results you get. The oil may have a slight effect on how quickly the hormone releases into your blood stream compared to water based, but the overall results in the end should not differ at all.

There should be no difference in the results you get. The oil may have a slight effect on how quickly the hormone releases into your blood stream compared to water based, but the overall results in the end should not differ at all.

Sounds good! Aqua test:Aqua Win NO more! Test base oil is thin enough for slin pin, hope win oil is the same! I only use last couple weeks and it is amazing ! Can’t wait to try it!

Max ⚡

Back