• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Checking bp

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I move been checking everyday morning and night to get a baseline . Whenever I do the first reading it always come back higher . Then I do it again on both arms and it’s lower . Does this happen to anyone else ? Could the machine maybe need to calibrate or something ? This is pretty consistent as well.

It may simply be you are sitting longer (resting) and giving your bp a chance to come down. Don't talk, don't fidget, etc when checking.

It may simply be you are sitting longer (resting) and giving your bp a chance to come down. Don't talk, don't fidget, etc when checking.

I was talking to this lady who’s a OR nurse today and she said that happens to her to where she takes it and the first Reading is higher and then take it again and it drops .

I agree. Just fidgeting to get the cuff on your arm will increase it. Give yourself a minute after placing it and then run it. It’s kind of like going to the dr and having it taken. Most peoples bp will be higher at the drs office due to anxiety.

I think it’s bc when I do it I sit down and take it Immediately I stead of waiting a few mins . I honestly don’t think that the higher reading is correct when I take it the first time bc it would keep reading that high but . After I retake it it has been consistently lower . I’m doing a lot of cardio to get shredded . I don’t want anything fucking up my heart . Soon as I’m done with this cut I’m gonna try to kick caffeine too . Or atleast severely limit my intake of it

Hey Brother
Just checking in on you...
How all that great gear treating you..??

If you're taking it a few times a day..
Consider what you have been doing prior..if it was raised due to something...lifting
Rest for 5 and re-check..with 3 or more readings a day,you should get a good baseline.

Hey Brother
Just checking in on you...
How all that great gear treating you..??

If you're taking it a few times a day..
Consider what you have been doing prior..if it was raised due to something...lifting
Rest for 5 and re-check..with 3 or more readings a day,you should get a good baseline.

Everything is going well my friend . I’ve been staying on top of my bp and it has been in a good range . It’s very slightly higher then what I am off gear .

c4d8c44c0cc2928277846324002eeb74.jpg

Tonight’s reading . The hr is higher then I’d like though

BP looks great. What kind of monitor do you use?

Back