• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Call me cynical

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
But I’m a little suspicious

39252760755b7109c136b7e2adca68fd.jpg

260191378d555098b0c66f92c1ee77cf.jpg

cdad6c7a7aa7f40f0e8cb97fd5586b30.jpg

Makin money off of idiots, can't blame him.

I was tired of being molested by beautiful women non stop, everywhere I go… and that is why I started drinking beer, staying home and eating whatever I wanted and now I’m a fat piece of shit with ED and only gay guys hit on me.

contact me today to start your all natural transformation and never get laid again!!! Life is easier this way….

I was tired of being molested by beautiful women non stop, everywhere I go… and that is why I started drinking beer, staying home and eating whatever I wanted and now I’m a fat piece of shit with ED and only gay guys hit on me.

contact me today to start your all natural transformation and never get laid again!!! Life is easier this way….

Lol, im dying.......good stuff

But yea, a sucker and their money are easily parted.
Maybe good for this tool for playing the natty con game and scamming idiots, but I also hate liars, so fuck him.

Lol, im dying.......good stuff

But yea, a sucker and their money are easily parted.
Maybe good for this tool for playing the natty con game and scamming idiots, but I also hate liars, so fuck him.

Look at how’ many likes the dude got, I bet you all 166,000 of them believe his BS

I don’t know I suppose I’m completely naive. I mean in the first pic it looks like the dude is like 16. The others probably early 20’s maybe. You can grow like a mother fucker at those ages. I’d probably have to see what the rest of his family tree looked like before I totally screamed foul. Maybe they all look like Greek gods. Who knows maybe years of selective breeding or maybe he’s a Spartan. Plus he ain’t big at all. Just ripped. 😂

Last edited:
I don’t know I suppose I’m completely naive. I mean in the first pic it looks like the dude is like 16. The others probably early 20’s maybe. You can grow like a mother fucker at those ages. I’d probably have to see what the rest of his family tree looked like before I totally screamed foul. Maybe they all look like Greek gods. Who knows maybe years of selective breeding or maybe he’s a Spartan. Plus he ain’t big at all. Just ripped.

You serious, ain’t no fucking way that guy is natty…

reasons its hard for me to say if he is natty or not is because i achieved a really sick natty physique myself and i think people underestimate the power of genetics and hard work i also always got accused of gear so maybe he could have good genetics like me but i think he lying for views like most people on that shit app

Yeah man I’m pretty serious. When your that young you can build a ton of muscle and drop fat like a mother fucker without being enhanced. It’s not like the dude is some mass monster anyway. Listen I personally could care less what the dude does or doesn’t do. I’m just saying there definitely are guys and girls that can do that shit. Look no further than your local prisons. I rest my case………..

You serious, ain’t no fucking way that guy is natty…

Yeah man I’m pretty serious. When your that young you can build a ton of muscle and drop fat like a mother fucker without being enhanced. It’s not like the dude is some mass monster anyway. Listen I personally could care less what the dude does or doesn’t do. I’m just saying there definitely are guys and girls that can do that shit. Look no further than your local prisons. I rest my case………..

But look at his before picture, he’s probably super lean there too, like 10%. Where are his veins then? Not a mass monster by any means but looks like he has put in atleast 60lbs of muscle which is pretty incredible for a natty.

I’ve never seen a true natural with veins like that either just saying….I mean some dudes are naturally vascular but basically just shows in their forearms, not running through the upper arms and delts like that…

Just don’t give him your money AR, plz

Bro your putting to much faith in AAS and not enough in hard work, genetics and diet. Is he really natural? Who really knows. If I was a betting man I say he’s full of shit but that’s only because not many people are willing to put in the time and effort when there are short cuts available. All I’m saying is his build is definitely achievable without the aid of drugs. It just is. I’ve seen it and I’ve been that ripped without AAS. Again look at your stereotypical drug addict that goes to prison for let’s say 4 or 5 years. Hell even a couple years. He goes in at 140lbs and comes out 220lbs of solid muscle. Please don’t try and convince me they all smuggle in 5 years of AAS up their ass either. I’m sure a vial or two make it in behind the walls but they are far and few between. Them boys do it with diet and hard work. That’s their life the entire time they are in there. They put the work in every chance they get and the eat everything in sight. What’s that tell you? For some people especially at that age it’s really that easy. Train + Eat = Growth They aren’t even taking supplements for the most part. Everything they get is from the food the eat and how hard and how often they train. Old school thinking I know but it still holds up no matter what.

Bro your putting to much faith in AAS and not enough in hard work, genetics and diet. Is he really natural? Who really knows. If I was a betting man I say he’s full of shit but that’s only because not many people are willing to put in the time and effort when there are short cuts available. All I’m saying is his build is definitely achievable without the aid of drugs. It just is. I’ve seen it and I’ve been that ripped without AAS. Again look at your stereotypical drug addict that goes to prison for let’s say 4 or 5 years. Hell even a couple years. He goes in at 140lbs and comes out 220lbs of solid muscle. Please don’t try and convince me they all smuggle in 5 years of AAS up their ass either. I’m sure a vial or two make it in behind the walls but they are far and few between. Them boys do it with diet and hard work. That’s their life the entire time they are in there. They put the work in every chance they get and the eat everything in sight. What’s that tell you? For some people especially at that age it’s really that easy. Train + Eat = Growth They aren’t even taking supplements for the most part. Everything they get is from the food the eat and how hard and how often they train. Old school thinking I know but it still holds up no matter what.

I’ve sat in county for almost a year and all it got me and everyone else in my dorm was fat. Never did time in the pen but I know plenty who have and same thing for them. I mean commissary sucks it’s mainly junk food. The only good body building food on there is tuna and whey. Ridiculously expensive too…

These prisoners might be strong and big some might be ripped but I bet you can’t find one photo of a real inmate that got to looking like that guy, from eating prison food and using a bowflex…

Typical prison physique (built but don’t have that dry, veins on top of the skin look, not by a far cry):

af84b7be1469eab7afacb0c9336bc449.jpg
if

The idea that you cannot build a muscular physique without drugs is not only discouraging and demotivating, it is dangerous. It could be argued that the mysification of steroids in the media in the 80s and 90s is the reason for accelerated abuse resulting in them becoming controlled drugs. The classification of steroids as controlled only increased the allure and made them more abused than ever. I watched this unfold in real time back then. Before that the only people I ever conversed about steroids with were bodybuilders. By 1992 I had skinny guys who were just starting out in the gym coming up to me asking steroid advice.

Proper training, diet and DEDICATION +DISCIPLINE can produce a fantastic physique for the average guy, especially the beginner. The real issue is the guy that will do these four things is NOT average. Most people just won’t dedicate. Enter steroids. We live in a “microwave society” and everybody wants everything NOW. They make a microwavable Minute Rice FFS!

I think most veterans of this game would admonish every new guy to work hard naturally until they hit their potential and perhaps hit a plateau. Then they can begin to consider gear.

My opinion on this guy is he looks like he could be natural BUT knowing what I know about people, it is likely he juiced to get his popularity as fast as he could in this “influencer” driven world of today.

I call bullshit on this guy...he's a fake natty lmao.

Get Shredded!
He looks natty from the stomach down but chest and up not so much.
Here’s the thing, even if he is natty, how many people that hire him are going to have those results?

My bro was locked up for 10 years and was around 230 when he got out. He's about 5 foot 9. I'd say around 15% body fat. Pretty bug guy.

He got a job as a cook in the kitchen and was able to eat hella extra food. All he did was eat sleep and train for 10 years. Eggs like a mother fucker

Back