• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Arimidex dosage/ frequency

radcock

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning or afternoon wherever you are. Finally started my anadrol cycle
2 weeks into npp and test e. Getting my toes wet. I am starting low on 25mgs a day. Got to admit I'm kind of intimated by the drol. I've done Orals before they where winny and var. But want to be cautious with this one. Taking tudca with it and have some arimidex. Don't wanna get gyno for damn sure. Also any one ever got itchy from taking it? Maybe it's bc I'm brand new to it idk. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Really tough to guess dosages for an AI because everyone is different. Some people need an AI on 500mg of Test and some don’t. Only real way to get an answer is blood work.

I feel as though you should keep in mind that you could have a prolactin issue as well considering you have a 19-nor (deca) involved. Very unlikely though as long as estrogen is in check.

I personally convert to e2 fairly easily so I take 1mg armidex a week split into 2 doses.

I started to get gyno from drol. I knocked it out by taking 5mg of Letrozole split into 3 doses. Then 10mg novidex in the am and 10mg novidex in the pm. Shrunk it down to pretty much nothing. But you got to act fast. Good luck

Was also running deca, and test. Maybe the combination set something off. Also took .5mg caber 2 times a week

Last edited:
Drol has back door properties with causing gyno in "few" users.. Adex won't do anything, you'll need tamoxifen.. on top of that I Tamox will cancel out adex and diminish its effectiveness overall.
I would switch AIs to Aromasin, 10-12.5mgs ED is far from aggressive and pairs great with tamox.

I had a slight flareup of gyno when I added some drol a few weeks ago, it happens now and than but I'm able to kill it right away.

[h=1][/h]

500 test 600 npp

If you're on NPP at that dosage as well, that's going to initiate it as well, again the same thing happened with me. Soon as the NPP kicked in I also had drol going on, it was a combination of the both, either way one or the other was going to do it. To me that is.
Start hitting the tamoxifen aggressively, you can hit it at 60mg Ed for a week, then lower it to 40 for a week then from there you can split your dosages to EOD.
That right there will fucking knock it dead mark my words. And you won't have a rebound if you switch AIs.

Back