• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Flu like symptoms days after injection

lzicc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I started taking Deca/ 300cc per ml. The next few days after the injection, I feel lethargic, flu like symptoms, almost like starting to get the flu. After about a week, I feel better, but then when I take my next injection, same routine. I ended up getting off of it since it was messing up my workouts. I'm not sure if there is anything I can do to avoid this. Any thoughts?

BTW, I have been on TRT for years at 200MG a week. I doubled the test dosage which didn't help. Actually made it worse. I even tried a low dose of deca, 150MG, 1/2cc with the same reaction.

I think the issue is that my body sees a foreign substance and tries to deal with it. Just like when you start getting the flu, your immune system kicks in.

Last edited:
Sounds like “test flu” but I am no dr lol . You are right . Body sees it as an invader and cranks it up . It should go away in a few days tho. I had it in the past and it never lasted more then that.

Def test flu bro. Take some ib profen and see what the carrier oil is used on the deca. Your body might not be a fan of it.

It could be the carrier oil. I got this stuff from a different source and there is a decent amount of PIP. More than I am used to from previous cycles. I've taken quite a few times before and can't say I had too much of an issue. Not like this anyhow.

I’m sufferent through some test flu that started up today too actually. Not my first rodeo tho. Goes away after a few days. Just load up on NSAIDs

Back