• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Water fluctuation

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So last week I was down to 174 . Since then the scale has come back up to around 180-181 . My diet hasn’t changed . Only added more cardio . This week is the start of the third week of 1 hour of cardio a day. How can I control this more bc I don’t want these big ups and downs . Especially when I’m trying to maintain/get a tighter waist .

Cycle
500mg test c
400 primo
300 mast
50 mg var
3 iu gh taken b4 fasted cardio every morning

It's gonna happen sometimes. About the biggest thing you can do is watch your sodium intake. And if you *know* it's water, then don't let it stress you. The scale can be a mind fuck, I know. Weekly progress pics and a tape measure will give you a better view of reality than the scale will.

Plain water , don’t eat packaged, canned, boxed foods, no frozen bags of meat (fresh meats/fruits/veg (frozen veg/fruit okay if no added sodium) . NEVER EAT ROTISSERIE CHICKEN ! (Unless cheat meal)**

No carbonated drinks, high fructose corn syrup, enriched flour.

I use sea, pink, kosher salt. There are 20 types of sodium that are not like salt. They use to preserve/flavor foods and make people hold water . **Main thing besides that is keeping BP normal (PED’s mess up sys/dia pressure) and can cascade your levels , just like the water . I do drink 2 servings cold brew coffee with 1/2 gal water and liquid dandelion root extract which seems to help. One bad meal though and I can blow up w water ! Lots of fiber from fresh fruit helps me a lot , pineapple for digestion.

Max

Just tips

Plain water , don’t eat packaged, canned, boxed foods, no frozen bags of meat (fresh meats/fruits/veg (frozen veg/fruit okay if no added sodium) . NEVER EAT ROTISSERIE CHICKEN ! (Unless cheat meal)**

No carbonated drinks, high fructose corn syrup, enriched flour.

I use sea, pink, kosher salt. There are 20 types of sodium that are not like salt. They use to preserve/flavor foods and make people hold water . **Main thing besides that is keeping BP normal (PED’s mess up sys/dia pressure) and can cascade your levels , just like the water . I do drink 2 servings cold brew coffee with 1/2 gal water and liquid dandelion root extract which seems to help. One bad meal though and I can blow up w water ! Lots of fiber from fresh fruit helps me a lot , pineapple for digestion.

Max

Just tips

So really the only canned or box stuff I eat is vegetables sometimes . Why not rotisserie chicken lol ? Not that I ever buy them but are they full of sodium ???

How does that salt taste in comparison to regular salt . I use salt on my food when I cook but it’s nothing crazy. Salt pepper garlic is a staple bro lol

#1 Put your scale in the closet. What are you, a chick?😂

I never restrict sodium but also don’t eat over-salty foods. I believe restricting sodium (a low sodium diet) signals your body to produce more aldosterone. Eating ample sodium and your body has no need for this sodium sparing hormone.

So really the only canned or box stuff I eat is vegetables sometimes . Why not rotisserie chicken lol ? Not that I ever buy them but are they full of sodium ???

How does that salt taste in comparison to regular salt . I use salt on my food when I cook but it’s nothing crazy. Salt pepper garlic is a staple bro lol

Salt isn’t bad . Sodium is not salt!! While the words “salt” and “sodium” are often used interchangeably, they are not the same. Sodium is a substance that affects blood pressure and is the main ingredient in salt. Ordinary table salt is only 40 percent sodium. The other 60 percent is another mineral, chloride. It is the sodium part of salt that is necessary to maintain water balance in body tissues. However, too much sodium can increase fluid retention and elevate blood pressure in people who are sodium sensitive.

Don’t let the two fool you : I want foods that aren’t processed, that is the key. Like I said , I like salt and it makes everything taste better. Salt is a chemical compound made up of sodium and chloride. In actuality, it’s the sodium that’s really detrimental to your health.

I have nothing against salt; I fact I have all kinds of regional salts. Asians avg 7-8 g daily (they also have different genetic make up.

So remember, the point isn’t looking at labels; you should be buying meat, vegetables, fruits , raw nuts, good dairy & eggs and cooking them
You get a cheat meal or two so, no reason to toss down a Hungryman. I take my bp/hr a few times a day and I can watch my body change after having the wrong foods . There is a correlation.

Max
If it’s homemade, eat all you like!

#1 Put your scale in the closet. What are you, a chick?

I never restrict sodium but also don’t eat over-salty foods. I believe restricting sodium (a low sodium diet) signals your body to produce more aldosterone. Eating ample sodium and your body has no need for this sodium sparing hormone.

When I cook my meats and stuff I use table salt . Not a ton but enough for taste . I use my scale for every thing bro Lmfaooo . I have to for my mental sanity . If I can’t track it I can’t deal with it mentally . It messes me up . When I’m not cutting I don’t do it tho .

When I got home today I was back at 175 lol . This shit drives me nuts lol . Up and down !!! Hopefully tm I wake up 2lbs lighter

It's gonna happen sometimes. About the biggest thing you can do is watch your sodium intake. And if you *know* it's water, then don't let it stress you. The scale can be a mind fuck, I know. Weekly progress pics and a tape measure will give you a better view of reality than the scale will.

It’s really a mind fuck . I know it’s definitely water but for some reason it still bothers me . It’s hard to use the mirror to tell if your making progress when the water fluctuates and covers stuff up . But there’s no way I could have stalled out already . I just upped my cardio 2 weeks ago from 30 mins a day to 1 hour a day. Diet hasn’t changed .. I should be able to lose a decent amount of bf before I stall out .

Back