• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Has anyone tried the "monster mash diet'

Doomsayr_x

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Basically it consist of beef chicken turkey rice and I think spinach. I'm new and wondering if that works well. I'm trying to put on muscle but stay lean as well. Any suggestions?

Are you talking about the vertical diet?

Its called monster mash ?
I have been on it for 7 years now. Chicken beef turkey rice veggies for meals and eggs for breakfast.
It used to be called eating clean. They must have rebranded it

The monster mash is just a simple
meal from the vertical diet. It consists of many more food items than that

Its called monster mash ?
I have been on it for 7 years now. Chicken beef turkey rice veggies for meals and eggs for breakfast.
It used to be called eating clean. They must have rebranded it
Well that’s not the vertical diet. In fact Stan Efferding isn’t a fan of chicken and there’s more to it and thought put into it than “eating clean”.

what is the vertical diet?
Stan efferdings diet. It’s essentially a low fodmap diet with focus on nutrient density. And a particular focus on red meat whenever is possible. Great diet for anyone with digestive issues. I use a lot of his principles

Monster mash itself is ground beef, rice, bone broth, and usually some spinach and or peppers all mixed together.

Back