• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

🌈Look who Admin is voting for in the next Nevada election🌈

Imagine being so fucking stupid that you talk down about someone who wants to great things for your state….

What great things is this trashy piece of dog do-do bringing to the table?
Nothing I or MOST here agree with.
She's a Trump supporter so of course you like her.
Before u run ur mouth Einstein, you should read about the bullshit this cunt has done:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Fiore

DM me if u need help with the big words.
I'm here for u babe.

No fat chicks! That gut is disgusting!

Flip her over and hit it doggy style. The gut pulls everything down and gives them a nice hourglass waist. Grab two big ol' handfuls of ass and go to town.

Sports cars are fun, but sometimes it's nice to ride in a big ol' cadillac. That's all I'm saying. Now if it was a three wheeled dump truck, then we'd be having a whole 'nother conversation.

I used to live in Vegas for 20 years, just recently moved away.

Sisolak made money from suing the city of Las Vegas because he had land by the airport & he couldn’t develop and rent it.

Made it so people had to mask up but when he went with fitness to Bella Vida in Green Valley he didn’t have a mask.

Made it so live music could be playing in the background but a show on the strip couldn’t be playing, because he enjoyed music in the back ground.

Used the funds from taxation of marijuana sales for a discretionary fund. Also purchased 2 private planes for governor’s use.

He is a common Democrat that likes to use everyone else’s money for his own gain.

And during the start of the pandemic it seemed like he called over to his friend Gavin Newsom in Cali on what his next move should be because he did the exact thing Cali did 2 weeks after.

We don’t need a new Trump follower to be a governor but someone that can think on their own. Be a leader. Take ownership.

I used to live in Vegas for 20 years, just recently moved away.

Sisolak made money from suing the city of Las Vegas because he had land by the airport & he couldn’t develop and rent it.

Made it so people had to mask up but when he went with fitness to Bella Vida in Green Valley he didn’t have a mask.

Made it so live music could be playing in the background but a show on the strip couldn’t be playing, because he enjoyed music in the back ground.

Used the funds from taxation of marijuana sales for a discretionary fund. Also purchased 2 private planes for governor’s use.

He is a common Democrat that likes to use everyone else’s money for his own gain.

And during the start of the pandemic it seemed like he called over to his friend Gavin Newsom in Cali on what his next move should be because he did the exact thing Cali did 2 weeks after.

We don’t need a new Trump follower to be a governor but someone that can think on their own. Be a leader. Take ownership.

Not surprised he’s a POS Democrat.

Where did u move to?

I moved to Utah, land of Mormons.
Nice state! I like it so far

Get Shredded!
#1 economy in the US. Best for businesses the last 6 years straight. Multiple sectors are here such as chemical, finance, health, construction, etc.. it will grow even more so.. Silicon Valley is moving here and NYC financial institutions have moved here.
Yes there are a lot of liberals, however there are a lot of hometown people here too.
I have considered Texas, in the Dallas region because of family businesses though. Good state! So it’s still in consideration.
However, I left this point for last. The company I work for moved me up here and paid for everything. Not going to lie that was a sweet perk.

Well it’s kinda weird scraps would hate on this chic… she’s ok with you marrying another dude and smoking the hippy cabbage… ain’t that enough for you lefties?

Attachments

• 408E1D92-0208-45F0-AF23-D0CA71FF9DD3.jpeg
    408E1D92-0208-45F0-AF23-D0CA71FF9DD3.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 4FCFC7FA-85DD-4DC8-B0A9-C00CC383AFB4.jpeg
    4FCFC7FA-85DD-4DC8-B0A9-C00CC383AFB4.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 7
Well it’s kinda weird scraps would hate on this chic… she’s ok with you marrying another dude and smoking the hippy cabbage… ain’t that enough for you lefties?
I read through that and didn’t see anything I disagreed with. She’s very libertarian.
There’s only one politician I’d have sex with but I wouldn’t put them in office and that’s AOC.

Oh wow WTF there? I’m considering Texas.

Oh God... Please go.
Pretty please.
I'll be your bff again it u get ur shit and scadaddle.
My boyfriend and I will even help u pack.
You can stare at his teeny weeny perfect ass while we do.

What great things is this trashy piece of dog do-do bringing to the table?
Nothing I or MOST here agree with.
She's a Trump supporter so of course you like her.
Before u run ur mouth Einstein, you should read about the bullshit this cunt has done:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michele_Fiore

DM me if u need help with the big words.
I'm here for u babe.

She said 3 things in her video that would benefit every state. Or are you too good to watch your own video?

No.
The ending voter fraud is the only thing I WOULD COMPLETELY get on board with, if the widespread fraud actually existed.
The mandate.. I kinda am for that. Kinda seems unfair. But I do know why the government did it. Forcing it is kinda u American.
Where is your bullshit outrage over rhe Polio vaccine? What about the Dtsp and Tetanus one that all kids have to get to go to kindergarten?
Why are u jumping up and down about that?
The critical race theory is biased. I agree.
Instead of ending it, I would ammend it BIG TIME.
The way it is now is fucking nuts.
Telling a little white kid that they're inherently racist right out of the womb is ridiculous

No.
The ending voter fraud is the only thing I WOULD COMPLETELY get on board with, if the widespread fraud actually existed.
The mandate.. I kinda am for that. Kinda seems unfair. But I do know why the government did it. Forcing it is kinda u American.
Where is your bullshit outrage over rhe Polio vaccine? What about the Dtsp and Tetanus one that all kids have to get to go to kindergarten?
Why are u jumping up and down about that?
The critical race theory is biased. I agree.
Instead of ending it, I would ammend it BIG TIME.
The way it is now is fucking nuts.
Telling a little white kid that they're inherently racist right out of the womb is ridiculous

The vaccine and voter fraud has already been discussed in depth here, you choose to keep your head in the sand because “your guy” won, that’s on you.
And LOfuckingL at amend it, that’s as big of a joke as crt itself.
The funny part is you cry when people call you stupid but you constantly prove them right with your own words.

IML Gear Cream!
You think she’s sexy? She’s fat. She looks miss piggy

That's what I say.....fat and ugly, face looks like a man.

I read through that and didn’t see anything I disagreed with. She’s very libertarian.
There’s only one politician I’d have sex with but I wouldn’t put them in office and that’s AOC.

what about Noem? And Boebert? And miss Marjorie (sure she’s not super sexy but she’s crazy and I think everyone here knows what that means)

and as far as the fat libertarian chic for Nevada. If you ain’t never banged at least one fat ugly bitch than you’re either a liar or…. You’re really missing out on a good time.

and secondly…. Appearance has nothing to do with ability to lead.

For example, I am super hot and if I ever were given the opportunity to lead this nation… a lot of people would fucking hate me… even tho I am very sexy.

So you’re a chubby chaser and like the busted pilsbury biscuit can look

Dammit. Now I want some pilsbury...

Fuck you guys for making me crave things.

Attachments

• 2635496%20-%20Pillsbury%20Poppin%27_Fresh%20Rule_63%20mascots%20suirano.png
    2635496%20-%20Pillsbury%20Poppin%27_Fresh%20Rule_63%20mascots%20suirano.png
    627.2 KB · Views: 28
Rule 34

Attachments

• 366863%20-%20Pillsbury%20Poppin%27_Fresh%20Rule_63%20mascots.jpg
    366863%20-%20Pillsbury%20Poppin%27_Fresh%20Rule_63%20mascots.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 31
This fucken woman gets MY dick hard.
If my boyfriend had a filthy mouth like this pig, I'd be in heaven.
This is from two days ago.

Everybody loves titties 😄

Back