• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why dose test E hurt ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just saying for me, everytime I go with test E, it has pip ? Anyone know why ?

They can usually run a higher concentration...is that the issue? Personally, I usually steer clear of the 300+ stuff.

My muscles always hate test E for the first couple months or the first 20 or so injections. Same with cyp. Yet prop and TNE don’t give me any troubles even in virgin muscles… you’re muscles will probably get used to it over time though. PIP with virgin muscles is very common…

Is it any pinning location or just spot locations? Can't say I get much PIP, even with T400, but I do keep my volume low and pin 2-3 times with 1CC or less vs one bigger shot with more volume.

None of those things ? Test C never bothers me, but all test Es give me pip ? Go figure ? I will say tho, this Test E hurts the way good gear should. A long time ache, not solvent sting, so I'm good. Thx guys

None of those things ? Test C never bothers me, but all test Es give me pip ? Go figure ? I will say tho, this Test E hurts the way good gear should. A long time ache, not solvent sting, so I'm good. Thx guys
Test e is pretty notorious for pip for some guys. Just one of those things.

Years ago there was a huge batch of bad raws from china and 90% of sponsors were putting out crippling test e.

I have some test e and test cyp, both dosed at 250mg/ml and both from the same lab. The cyp is pip free, but the test e gives me pip, regardless of where I pin

Test e is pretty notorious for pip for some guys. Just one of those things.

Years ago there was a huge batch of bad raws from china and 90% of sponsors were putting out crippling test e.
I had heard a long time ago, test E needs a chemical wash to get the PH right? I don't know if it's true ?

I have some test e and test cyp, both dosed at 250mg/ml and both from the same lab. The cyp is pip free, but the test e gives me pip, regardless of where I pin

Same here, at least so far all enathate oils cause me PIP

IML Gear Cream!
Sometimes with somethings you just have to except..you have been around the game for a good while..just run C...or dilute with a different ester..??

I would just use prop exclusively as my base and for trt but that would be a lot more pinning over the years and I don’t want to have too much scar tissue… but that shit is so smooth, never had a bit of pain with it…

Oh and it’s more expensive so looks like I just gotta deal with the occasional PIP from the enthate… pip ain’t that bad, it’s gone in a day or two

I would just use prop exclusively as my base and for trt but that would be a lot more pinning over the years and I don’t want to have too much scar tissue… but that shit is so smooth, never had a bit of pain with it…

Oh and it’s more expensive so looks like I just gotta deal with the occasional PIP from the enthate… pip ain’t that bad, it’s gone in a day or two

Boy I would hate to put that math together..3 to 5 pins a wk..52 wks...uhhhh..1 bottle every 2 wks..52 x 10=......a palette of Cash

theres guys that use prop daily sub q for trt. Emeric on ProMuscle is an advocate for it. I think he does 10mg a day if I’m not mistaken. I just hate pinning sub q or otherwise. It’s why I won’t use short esters really.

I get way more pip from short esters compared to the longer esters…. The only time I’ve ever had any post injection pain with long esters is when the needle spins as I’m piercing the muscle tissue or I get interrupted or careless and wiggle that sum bitch whilst injecting.

I just jinxed myself and I will probably be in a wheelchair next week due to pinning gearz. If anyone needs me, I’ll be eating my words and bitching

theres guys that use prop daily sub q for trt. Emeric on ProMuscle is an advocate for it. I think he does 10mg a day if I’m not mistaken. I just hate pinning sub q or otherwise. It’s why I won’t use short esters really.

Ya same here. That tren A had me dreading pin day man. Left ass check, lump there, right ass cheek, lump, vg… nope pip in hip… where the fuck to put this shit man lol

Would switch to tren e next time but I don’t think GC has a tren e mast e blend like they do with the ace…

I too am one who gets pip and lumpy from test e. It boggles my mind. Nothing else I’ve ever used has done that. Ace/prop, just fine, tren e, no problem. Just test e. I’m running JP dhb right now and have no pip. Give me any ugl test e and I’ll be lumpy and limping.

I too am one who gets pip and lumpy from test e. It boggles my mind. Nothing else I’ve ever used has done that. Ace/prop, just fine, tren e, no problem. Just test e. I’m running JP dhb right now and have no pip. Give me any ugl test e and I’ll be lumpy and limping.

Same here man. I used some RX test cyp from the pharmacy and thought it did the same thing. But now I’m wondering if that was because that was literally my first few injections snd I probably would have had that reaction no matter the compound… making me think I should try some ugl cyp

Back