• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Much higher LH levels after cycle

Win2002

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wrapped up a 800mg/week test cycle on August 30th. Before my cycle, my LH level was 2.8. Towards the end of PCT, it was 3.9. Today, 2.5 months after last pin, it's 7.9 Also worth mentioning that although my energy levels and mood have pretty much returned to normal after a miserable PCT, my libido is still low and my erections are weak.

Is this anything to worry about?

Also probably worth mentioning that I've continued to have some ball ache intermittently.

what was your total test at when those draws were taken?

what was your total test at when those draws were taken?

902 pre-cycle (yes, that was my actual pre-cycle t) and 419 during PCT. Still pending the total test from the draws I had today that pulled the 7.9 LH level.

Just got my total test back - 683. Not bad for being 2.5 months post-cycle. With that test level, I'd guess that LH is the culprit for the libido/ED issues.

I would guess that your Higher LH is a result of lower test. Your body is trying to raise your testosterone level by the HTPA releasing more LH/FSH. If your test level was in the 900s when you pulled the first draw it would seem logical that your circulating LH would be lower. Your HTPA might be functioning properly but your leydig cells in your testes might not be converting LH/FSH into Testosterone as well as they did before. and could explain your testicle pain. But honestly its just a guess I am no endocrinologist. Im sure if you give your self more time this will correct itself.

Lower test lower sex drive.

Following up on this, more blood work came in. My e2 is perfect at 22, but my free test is 568, 0.9%, and 51 pg/mL (with a reference range of 52-280). My physician said that's a bit low and could explain the low libido/erectile dysfunction issues. I'm a bit worried but not too concerned--I'm not quite three months out from my last pin, and less than two months out from PCT. My doctor said that a round of clomid could bring the numbers up but I'm wondering if it's just better to give things another few months and see what happens.

Any thoughts? Is this something to be worried about?

SHBG is 52.1, by the way.

Following up on this, more blood work came in. My e2 is perfect at 22, but my free test is 568, 0.9%, and 51 pg/mL (with a reference range of 52-280). My physician said that's a bit low and could explain the low libido/erectile dysfunction issues. I'm a bit worried but not too concerned--I'm not quite three months out from my last pin, and less than two months out from PCT. My doctor said that a round of clomid could bring the numbers up but I'm wondering if it's just better to give things another few months and see what happens.

Any thoughts? Is this something to be worried about?

Back