• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What's the best meat to eat to gain lean muscles?

Doomsayr_x

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been eating chicken and lean beef. Any suggestions?

I've been eating chicken and lean beef. Any suggestions?

Your doing just fine.
I eat both also but add in 99% lean ground turkey
Talipia and Orange roughy are the only types of fish I can eat.
Chicken and lean beef or bison ETC is GTG, just make sure your not over eating red meat tho... lots of cholesterol. Even lean.

Doesn't matter man. any meat will work for gaining muscle. The advantage of certain meat choices are fats.. certain Fish has heathier fats. Chicken breast has the lowest fats. Beef can come with extra cholesterol as mentioned above.. Grass fed often has a better fat profile. Its best to eat different ones for health reasons but for gaining muscle you can eat only chicken breast if you want or only ground beef or turkey or lamb ect...... It wont matter. You wont gain more muscle of 10 grams of chicken proteins than you will off of 10 grams of beef proteins.

1-2 grams per lb of a complete source

I enjoy fish as my main protein source.

A variety of proteins will work. Try adding fish in. It's easier to digest and has the essential omega 3's you need. :)🍻

Go for wild caught as well for better quality.

Cheers,
-PL

I prefer a bone-in-ribeye steak and a big juicy cheeseburger about once a week (2 separate meals) My daily goto meat atm is lean ground turkey bowls all nicely spiced, with beans and rice added in

People tend to overthink whats not important. Just eat what you like...

Go outside with a 22. Rifle shoot as many squirrels,rabbits,birds you can you then have a feast of meat! Takes a decent amount of killing since they're so small but make great sammichs..
Crickets would be 2nd hell slap some chocolate on them or crush a bunch into powder makes some protein bars..
Elk,bison,ostrich tastes damn good too but they cost $, you can kill everythingelse for free

IML Gear Cream!
Pretty much all animal based protein will be sufficient because they're complete in all 9 essential amino acids and more bioavailable than plant based proteins. Chicken breast, lean cuts of beef, 99% turkey are all optimal. It's generally smart to cut out fatty cuts of meat like chicken thighs, ribeye steaks and sub 93% ground beef to keep the saturated fats low. Fatty fish are the exception due to most of the fat in salmon, sardines and tuna being Omega 3 fatty acids.

Grass-fed organic NY Strip (trimmed of all fat)
Organic Free-Range Chicken breast (skinned & trimmed)
Wild Caught Haddock
Solid Albacore Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive oil
Argentine Beef Liver powder is also excellent (contains Heme-Iron) < look that up

lean meat (veal, beef, chicken breast, turkey), especially chicken and turkey breast, beef and rabbit.

PSA: Animal protein is good protein, protein grows muscle and all muscle is lean, there is no such thing as fat muscle. I know many of you know this, but I don think some of you do based off the replies.

I am a chef from hell so bison, turkey, venison, chicken and tuna are all good the way I cook them. I can't do red snapper since it stinks up the whole house but orange roughy on the other hand....magnifique.

🐄 🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🥩🐄 Beef is #1 it has the most complete amino acid profile

All other animal proteins are good
🐓🦃🦆🐖🦬🦌🐑🐇🐟🦞🍤🦀🍣🥛🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚

I eat alot of chicken & turkey mostly 2 meals out of the day.fish on occasion.at night whatever me or my woman cook,beef,pork loin,shrimp,deer,venison etc..

I am a chef from hell so bison, turkey, venison, chicken and tuna are all good the way I cook them. I can't do red snapper since it stinks up the whole house but orange roughy on the other hand....magnifique.
What are you chef guys doing to address the soon to be main protein source to humanity... crickets brought to you by Bill Gates?

What are you chef guys doing to address the soon to be main protein source to humanity... crickets brought to you by Bill Gates?

I'm planning on raising a fuck ton of chickens so they eat all his crickets and eventually he has no crickets to make his nasty ass fake meat with......lmao

Place called Mypatriotsupply has a promotion through the X22 channel so combined with my military discount, I am only paying 673 for an otherwise 875 dollar order. That is 3 months at 2k cals a day. Have tons of proteins here already. Buck Fill and his damn crickets.

Get Shredded!
I really like rabbit and beef meat. It's great for gaining mass. Also, the meat can be prepared in different ways. Different sauces and dressings. But I try not to bother and order ready-made food. It's more convenient for me. But you can find a lot of recipes on the Internet. My favorite meat dish is rabbit in cream sauce. It turns out very tender and delicious.

Place called Mypatriotsupply has a promotion through the X22 channel so combined with my military discount, I am only paying 673 for an otherwise 875 dollar order. That is 3 months at 2k cals a day. Have tons of proteins here already. Buck Fill and his damn crickets.
I have seen the brand around and I checked out his site, the 90 days supply lacks protein, did you supplement with his protein supply? Im curious how these taste? I might add a 90 day with the protein add-on to my other preps.

I have seen the brand around and I checked out his site, the 90 days supply lacks protein, did you supplement with his protein supply? Im curious how these taste? I might add a 90 day with the protein add-on to my other preps.
That is the drawback, the shortage of proteins. I have fully stocked freezers and gallons of egg whites from egg whites intl. Buddy of mine gave me a ton of whey isolate so I have all bases covered. All the reviews regarding flavor have been favorable and I have to think they would be better than the MREs I choked down in the military. They do have 4 week supplies so if you wanna try them before committing to a longer stock, you can do it that way.

That is the drawback, the shortage of proteins. I have fully stocked freezers and gallons of egg whites from egg whites intl. Buddy of mine gave me a ton of whey isolate so I have all bases covered. All the reviews regarding flavor have been favorable and I have to think they would be better than the MREs I choked down in the military. They do have 4 week supplies so if you wanna try them before committing to a longer stock, you can do it that way.

Thanks, if you try one let us know what you think of the taste, a friend of mine has some other brand, he gave me one of carb meals similar to Patriots meals and they are very salty.

Thanks, if you try one let us know what you think of the taste, a friend of mine has some other brand, he gave me one of carb meals similar to Patriots meals and they are very salty.
Will do. Patriots price is better than many so there is at least that.

Back